Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

HELP!!! Where to start

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can someone give this newby some guidance? Please have a look at my profile and help me with some pointers as to where it may be going wrong, lol.

This is all new to me (honest!)... Was on another 'adult' site for a couple of months but that didn't work out, any help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers ... Mike

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I got as far as "can accommodate but it's all down to timing" and stopped reading, you disrespected your wife twice that far and I didn't want to read any more. Be honest about being married but don't justify it and I doubt many women want to have sex while your wives out. The rest of what I read seemed ok but you need patience as a lone male on fab because you're in a huge majority.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The accommodate thing is not good. You would really have women/couples over when your wife is out? Have you got a death wish or something?

Reply privately

over a year ago

to me the line 'can accommodate but depends on the timing' conjures up a visions of someone being bundled out of the back door with knickers around their ankles whilst your wife is coming in the front....not appealing and frankly not fair on your wife.

I wouldn't offer to accommodate in your marital home.

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Let us know when you're going to be out as we've been messaging your wife and she's looking forward to meeting us - ta! Z

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let us know when you're going to be out as we've been messaging your wife and she's looking forward to meeting us - ta! Z"

Reply privately

By *ay Dee BeeMan
over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

"Can someone give this newby some guidance? Please have a look at my profile and help me with some pointers as to where it may be going wrong, lol.

This is all new to me (honest!)... Was on another 'adult' site for a couple of months but that didn't work out, any help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers ... Mike"

Hahaha that worked out well for you there fella

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met a bloke last year who accommodates,wasnt honest he was married,that i was in his and wifes bed without her knowledge

I had a Word with him after when slipped up in Chat after,quite angry i was put in that position tbh

While i was there she could have come Home anytime,woman fall ill and come Home from work anything

Your profile i would Walk by without a doubt

Reply privately

By *entaur 9Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I like your hat.

Good luck but you might find inviting your wife along here rather than openly cheating might get you the results.

contrary to many beliefs a lot of those here frown upon cheaters and smile upon sharers

Anyhow as always love to you all however you play xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't believe someone on here without their partners knowledge would even entertain the idea of inviting a stranger round the marital home for fun let alone do it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Here's a pointer for you: Sort your marriage out instead of taking the easy way out!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh dear the moral police are out in force today all jumping on the lets pick on someone bandwagon.

This site has many members both male and female who are cheating on their partners, don't forget many of the couples on here are FB's who are both cheating on their respective partners.

The OP's big mistake was to inform he's willing to accomodate with correct timing, doesnt say its at his home, he may have alternate arrangements, so your all making assumptions..again.

All that aside and being honest married or not you wouldnt be for us, all the martial arts stuff and fitness makes you appear a little self obsessed, but good luckon here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The accommodate thing is not good. You would really have women/couples over when your wife is out? Have you got a death wish or something?"

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Your profile looks ok to me. You won't appeal to everyone as shown on this thread but hopefully someone who likes your profile will turn up for you soon.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Let us know when you're going to be out as we've been messaging your wife and she's looking forward to meeting us - ta! Z"

I know this is meant tongue in cheek....but that would mean you are about to play with an attached person

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/14 14:10:04]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"oh dear the moral police are out in force today all jumping on the lets pick on someone bandwagon.

This site has many members both male and female who are cheating on their partners, don't forget many of the couples on here are FB's who are both cheating on their respective partners.

The OP's big mistake was to inform he's willing to accomodate with correct timing, doesnt say its at his home, he may have alternate arrangements, so your all making assumptions..again.

All that aside and being honest married or not you wouldnt be for us, all the martial arts stuff and fitness makes you appear a little self obsessed, but good luckon here"

My quote was giving a example of being in the situation myself not moral police and u say he comes accross as self obsessed,so are u saying ur giving an'opinion' yet others are moral police

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I can say is, for once, I'm very pleased I'm "full figured!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"oh dear the moral police are out in force today all jumping on the lets pick on someone bandwagon.

All that aside and being honest married or not you wouldnt be for us, all the martial arts stuff and fitness makes you appear a little self obsessed, but good luckon here

My quote was giving a example of being in the situation myself not moral police and u say he comes accross as self obsessed,so are u saying ur giving an'opinion' yet others are moral police "

No as i am not criticising him, I am telling him that he is not for us, he does appear self obsessed, thats not being moralistic its just about chemistry, no different to us mailing people and them replying we are not for them, or people not liking our posts on here, I expect many wont like what I have to say, but thats life

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/14 14:57:43]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/14 15:07:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/14 15:08:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

My quote was giving a example of being in the situation myself not moral police and u say he comes accross as self obsessed,so are u saying ur giving an'opinion' yet others are moral police

No as i am not criticising him, I am telling him that he is not for us, he does appear self obsessed, thats not being moralistic its just about chemistry, no different to us mailing people and them replying we are not for them, or people not liking our posts on here, I expect many wont like what I have to say, but thats life"

'Comes accross as self obsessed' is not critisising Well i learn something new everyday,my post wasnt moralistic it a example of how i felt in the situation,as i have already said.some people judge on meeting married and feel strongly about it,so they were putting there oppinions as he asked for help,people will pick up on what is written,same as u put self obsessed is ur oppinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't believe someone on here without their partners knowledge would even entertain the idea of inviting a stranger round the marital home for fun let alone do it! "

Plenty do I'm afraid

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its funny Im the opposite.

My wife has given me a total guilt free pass but ive never used it in years!

She sometimes wonders why I don't go for it and just use it

I know, I know I bet most men are calling me an total idoit or a fool... maybe even worse, but hey its cool

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

My post wasn't "moral policing" it was pointing out where he might be putting people off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All I can say is, for once, I'm very pleased I'm "full figured!" "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

err my comment was hardly moralistic & as for making assumptions I merely pointed out what the 'can accommodate' line visualised for me.....

the OP asked for feedback ~ that's what I gave, pity he hasn't come back to the thread to comment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No he's started another one on it instead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hoping OP now realises we can check his forum posting history and this will follow him around ruining his chances to cheat on his wife.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Made me giggle!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do find myself wondering how the OP would feel if he thought his wife would be out, took a meet upstairs only to find his wife already there getting it from some really hot guys.

Reply privately