Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Update my profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning everyone could someone please tell me how I update my profile? Thank you Andy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In what way?

over a year ago

"In what way?"
I just want to make it more appealing I think. What do you think? xx

over a year ago

"In what way?I just want to make it more appealing I think. What do you think? xx"

Given you have been here for 3 months and had a meet already, I think you are doing okay as some guys wait a lot longer than you have. Some nice pictures and not too many cock ones either. Do a search on the forums as this type of question is asked all the time. There are some really good single male profiles who have commented on those threads, see what they have put and use them as guidance but above all, be patient

over a year ago

"In what way?I just want to make it more appealing I think. What do you think? xx

Given you have been here for 3 months and had a meet already, I think you are doing okay as some guys wait a lot longer than you have. Some nice pictures and not too many cock ones either. Do a search on the forums as this type of question is asked all the time. There are some really good single male profiles who have commented on those threads, see what they have put and use them as guidance but above all, be patient"

thank you I will. But I still don't know how to get on to my profile to change it even if I wanted to lol (thicko) lol. Thank you got your help though and by the way you have great legs in those boots xxx

over a year ago

"In what way?I just want to make it more appealing I think. What do you think? xx

Given you have been here for 3 months and had a meet already, I think you are doing okay as some guys wait a lot longer than you have. Some nice pictures and not too many cock ones either. Do a search on the forums as this type of question is asked all the time. There are some really good single male profiles who have commented on those threads, see what they have put and use them as guidance but above all, be patientthank you I will. But I still don't know how to get on to my profile to change it even if I wanted to lol (thicko) lol. Thank you got your help though and by the way you have great legs in those boots xxx"

On the menu at the side of your profile, click Edit profile and you can change the wording of your profile there. And thanks

over a year ago

Given you have been here for 3 months and had a meet already, I think you are doing okay as some guys wait a lot longer than you have. Some nice pictures and not too many cock ones either. Do a search on the forums as this type of question is asked all the time. There are some really good single male profiles who have commented on those threads, see what they have put and use them as guidance but above all, be patientthank you I will. But I still don't know how to get on to my profile to change it even if I wanted to lol (thicko) lol. Thank you got your help though and by the way you have great legs in those boots xxx

On the menu at the side of your profile, click Edit profile and you can change the wording of your profile there. And thanks "

your welcome and thank you for your help. If I'm ever down your way would it be ok to message you to see if you fancy a meet? You sound like a person i could really get along with xx

over a year ago

Given you have been here for 3 months and had a meet already, I think you are doing okay as some guys wait a lot longer than you have. Some nice pictures and not too many cock ones either. Do a search on the forums as this type of question is asked all the time. There are some really good single male profiles who have commented on those threads, see what they have put and use them as guidance but above all, be patientthank you I will. But I still don't know how to get on to my profile to change it even if I wanted to lol (thicko) lol. Thank you got your help though and by the way you have great legs in those boots xxx

On the menu at the side of your profile, click Edit profile and you can change the wording of your profile there. And thanks your welcome and thank you for your help. If I'm ever down your way would it be ok to message you to see if you fancy a meet? You sound like a person i could really get along with xx"

Boom there it is

Post new Message to Thread