Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

clit hood piercing

Jump to newest

By *exycouple68 OP   Couple
over a year ago

herefordshire

My gf fancies having a piercing and wondered what females think about it ? Does it hurt and is it gd once done ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My ex had hers done. Said it stung very slightly and was a bit sore for 24hrs. It healed unbelievably quickly and looked great. She said it felt good against her clit.

By *erseysideridersCouple
over a year ago

wallasey

yep best thing I had done ,,hurt a little afterwards but not lasting,, just rotate wen u have bath or shower ,,works grt in playtime 2 ,,,gud luk ,

over a year ago

Really doesn't hurt. It's great fun and I have more jewllery for VCH than anything else! Cutest pair of handcuffs too

Check my pics too see them

By *ove121LustCouple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

"My gf fancies having a piercing and wondered what females think about it ? Does it hurt and is it gd once done ?"

I love mine! Had it done for about 12 years! You ache the first day (like you've had rough sex) but after that it's great - hint, tight jeans and speed bumps

over a year ago

Hurts like you wouldn't believe and I bled...a lot. It was horrible for ages worrying about it catching in underwear and finally took it out after six weeks, such a relief, never recommend it

By *unsurreycouple1Couple
over a year ago

Surrey

Go for it, best thing I ever did. No pain at all..x

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Mine hurt and did bleed a little. And then I had localised swelling and discomfort for about ten days, enough to make me sit down carefully.

No problems since though.

over a year ago

Mr naive here does it make it more sensitive ?

over a year ago

The least painful piercing I have had. But take a sanitary towel with you as bleeds a lot. It healed the fastest. I was a bit worried about catching it and I did a couple of times. But never regretted having it done. I love it.

By *ove121LustCouple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Mr naive here does it make it more sensitive ?"

Yes! In a good way!!

And mine didn't bleed at all! Hoes to show we're all different! Xx

over a year ago

Best thing I ever had done. Very very Slight bleeding only and healed in five days. Go to a reputable piercer for it. They will check for any veins in the way which I suspect might be the cause of the above lady's six week nightmare.

Good luck. Xx

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Get it done best thing I (lily) ever did healed a lot quicker than nipples done at the same time looks ace and feels mmmmm she will love the rumble strips on the motorway and cobbled roads he he

over a year ago

I had mine done about 4 years ago - the best money I ever spent. The pain was minimal and the benefits are brilliant. I'd recommend it to any lady out there!

By *atsnCorsetsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Lady of couple typing:

Best piercing ever! It's really that simple. I've had the clit itself pierced, had no bleeding or even pain, and the effects its had in terms of sensitivity can only be described as orgasmic!

Only issue it can occasionally move a little as I've a bar but that feels odd rather than bad.

I would say definitely do your research on where to have it done!

By *unsurreycouple1Couple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Lady of couple typing:

Best piercing ever! It's really that simple. I've had the clit itself pierced, had no bleeding or even pain, and the effects its had in terms of sensitivity can only be described as orgasmic!

Only issue it can occasionally move a little as I've a bar but that feels odd rather than bad.

I agree we did lots of research on different studios before I had it done. The one we picked was not the friendliest but very professional. No blood at all or pain.

Quite expensive for 2 mins work but I guess you get what you pay for. It not only looks nice it feels fantastic..

I would say definitely do your research on where to have it done!"

By *atsnCorsetsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We agree you get what you pay for in terms of piercings! The same research was done for the nipples!

It always pays to be particular over who you let on your body, be it for piercings, tattoos, or anything else!

By *adamfoofooWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Looks cheap..x

By *xxjamCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Lady of couple typing:

I would say definitely do your research on where to have it done!"

Couldn't Agree More

over a year ago

"Really doesn't hurt. It's great fun and I have more jewllery for VCH than anything else! Cutest pair of handcuffs too

Check my pics too see them"

What a beautiful woman!! Xx

over a year ago

I've got mine done and it only stung for a minute. Go for it!

over a year ago

Mine stung like hell but as soon as the needle was out it was fine. A little sore the first day but healed really fast. Never bled at all. Had mine ten years, I love it.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"Looks cheap..x"

They look beautiful if on a beautiful puss. They look cheap on cheap looking pussies. Xx

over a year ago

"Looks cheap..x

They look beautiful if on a beautiful puss. They look cheap on cheap looking pussies. Xx"

Seriously?? So what makes a cheap 'puss'?

Post new Message to Thread