Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

big small boobs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife thinks most blokes like big boobs, I like pert small boobs, she thinks this is odd and not the norm, she feels that meeting a girl with bigger boobs than hers would make her feel insecure and it can be compared to someone with a big cock and someone with a liny cock, any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine are tinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

over a year ago

Dont meet women with bigger boobs, simple

over a year ago

can understand what she thinks.

agree, its the same as the dick thing.

probably wouldnt help if you paid the larger boobs more attention either lol

its a hang up she will have to work through herself.

no one else can get her over it

V used to think i liked blondes more than any other so we would avoid meeting anyone with blonde hair lol

over a year ago

but i like tiny boobs

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

"but i like tiny boobs "

so do i.

said it before and will say it again .... i got 34b hands

over a year ago

i dont see the cock size thing being the same as how many girls would choose a 4'' cock over a 9'' one? or am i wrong

over a year ago

"i dont see the cock size thing being the same as how many girls would choose a 4'' cock over a 9'' one? or am i wrong"

but you are looking at it from a womans pov.

however, if you have a 4" cock, are you really going to want to be sharing the limelight with a guy with a 9" stonker?

no matter how much your lady says she loves your winky, you will be certain she would prefer his larger portion (and so your lady is sure you would prefer larger boobies)

over a year ago

yep i can see that but i like small boobs so if we met someone with smaller i could understand its around the wrong way for her to feel insecure

over a year ago

i know its all normal but it dont really make sence

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

I think all boobs are great....x

over a year ago

"I think all boobs are great....x"

you and me both love, er..mate...er...sweetheart...

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"I think all boobs are great....x

you and me both love, er..mate...er...sweetheart..."

xxx

over a year ago

a lot of guys do like them big , but also many guys like me love small pert tits, personally I go for quality not quantity, you cant beat a nice perky breast with hard pointy nipples mmmm

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

"My wife thinks most blokes like big boobs, I like pert small boobs, she thinks this is odd and not the norm, she feels that meeting a girl with bigger boobs than hers would make her feel insecure and it can be compared to someone with a big cock and someone with a liny cock, any thoughts?"

If you can get em in your mouth then they big enough if not then suck em till you can lol x

over a year ago

"a lot of guys do like them big , but also many guys like me love small pert tits, personally I go for quality not quantity, you cant beat a nice perky breast with hard pointy nipples mmmm"

pokies in a tight top mmmmmmmm

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Oops, wrong thread.

By *heHoneymonstersCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

I have big boobs and hubby loves em, but i'm a bigger lady and believe that has something to do with my bra size, but I must point out i'd swap my boobs for ur body anyday

By *aul.J.JMan
over a year ago

Telford/North West

Honestly it doesn't bother me.....its a cliché but it the person inside that does it for me. A woman could have the greatest books in the world but be as dull as a doormat. ...

By *aul.J.JMan
over a year ago

Telford/North West

Bloody spell check.....should say boobs obviously. ....

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"I think all boobs are great....x"

Hehe i do too

I don't mind meeting women with lush boobies, as long as i can play with them

over a year ago

"I think all boobs are great....x

Hehe i do too

I don't mind meeting women with lush boobies, as long as i can play with them "

All sized boobs are good xxx I love my boobs xxx

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"My wife thinks most blokes like big boobs, I like pert small boobs, she thinks this is odd and not the norm, she feels that meeting a girl with bigger boobs than hers would make her feel insecure and it can be compared to someone with a big cock and someone with a liny cock, any thoughts?"

Both susie and I love small boobs. Certainly no reason to feel insecure if someone has bigger breasts than you. I (Dan) was at the centre of the queue when god was giving out cocks. I can't change what I was born with, so never let it bother me when 'Mr 12 inch cock' is at the same party as me

over a year ago

I think that quote works both ways. Books or boobs and she could be dull as ditchwater.

By *iaFlashCouple
over a year ago

walsall

all boobs no matter what size have the exact same amount of nerve endings, therefore the smaller the boobs are the closer the nerve endings are to each other.

so smaller boobs are much more sensitive to touch, kiss, suck and whatever takes your fancy so it is a lot more pleasurable for the lady to have smaller boobs than it would be to have big boobs or a boob job

xxxx

over a year ago

Boobs are boobs, some are small some are big, penis's are the same way.

I prefer medium to small boobies but wouldn't turn down big ones either

over a year ago

I do think that a women with a good cleavage looks great, but I really like small boobs, for me there just lovely

over a year ago

dont care about size.

no bra, white t shirt and a cold breeze has me sold every day lol

By *effrey45Man
over a year ago

Lytham

Smaller boobs all the way for me

over a year ago

I love my small boobs now, it's taken a long time but there is still a hint of jealousy if the other lady has bigger ones

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

The thing to remember is ( normally) the bigger curvier ladies have the bigger boobs and the slimmer petite ladies have smaller boobs, the ladies with the smaller boobs have a hang up about having smaller boobs but not there size the curvy girl with the boobs often have hangups on there size but not there boobs!

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

And Ofcourse everyone's different!

over a year ago

"a lot of guys do like them big , but also many guys like me love small pert tits, personally I go for quality not quantity, you cant beat a nice perky breast with hard pointy nipples mmmm

pokies in a tight top mmmmmmmm"

mmm don't tease me you naughty lady

By *onacletonyCouple
over a year ago

Brighton, Greater London

Here is my advice. First of all, I love small, pert breasts (like my girlfriends... she worries about them growing, can you imagine that?), so she need not worry that you are abnormal in any way. Lots of men like small breasts.

Secondly, I just took a look at your profile, and it tells us nothing about either of you! Dullsville! Why not add a paragraph with your likes, and dislikes, and you can say that you love small breasts. (among other things you will definitely get more interest with a better profile... use ours as a model, though ours is at the opposite extreme to be fair!) That would help make your girl feel a little more confident. And from what I can see, her breasts look pretty much perfect.

over a year ago

I like boobs big & small. For me it's the shape and the woman they belong to that does it for me. I love sensitive boobs too.

Oh, and I'm mostly an arse man and your wife has a beautiful arse - makes me think naughty thoughts.

x

over a year ago

"Here is my advice. First of all, I love small, pert breasts (like my girlfriends... she worries about them growing, can you imagine that?), so she need not worry that you are abnormal in any way. Lots of men like small breasts.

Secondly, I just took a look at your profile, and it tells us nothing about either of you! Dullsville! Why not add a paragraph with your likes, and dislikes, and you can say that you love small breasts. (among other things you will definitely get more interest with a better profile... use ours as a model, though ours is at the opposite extreme to be fair!) That would help make your girl feel a little more confident. And from what I can see, her breasts look pretty much perfect. "

or not.

can be such a thing as too much you know, much like yours.

lost interest half way through.

plus, if you want to say people should use yourselves as models as to being successful, you may want to have done something in the last year

over a year ago

I speak for myself here I just like boobs big or small they are all nice...

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Holloway

My boobs are quite big so when I'm with a girl I like to feel a good pair

By *onacletonyCouple
over a year ago

Brighton, Greater London

"Here is my advice. First of all, I love small, pert breasts (like my girlfriends... she worries about them growing, can you imagine that?), so she need not worry that you are abnormal in any way. Lots of men like small breasts.

Secondly, I just took a look at your profile, and it tells us nothing about either of you! Dullsville! Why not add a paragraph with your likes, and dislikes, and you can say that you love small breasts. (among other things you will definitely get more interest with a better profile... use ours as a model, though ours is at the opposite extreme to be fair!) That would help make your girl feel a little more confident. And from what I can see, her breasts look pretty much perfect.

or not.

plus, if you want to say people should use yourselves as models as to being successful, you may want to have done something in the last year"

That is somewhat of the point. Our profile is dissuasive as much as persuasive. We aren't really all that interested in people who can't bother to read the relatively insignificant amount we have written. If they can bother to read it then they are probably interesting people, at least from our perspective. An empty profile speaks of empty people... at least to us.

As for the gap of activity, what we have posted on Fab is not necessarily a gauge of how much activity we have been involved in.

In any case, the point was that a more full profile has got to be better than emptiness.

Best of luck!

By *onacletonyCouple
over a year ago

Brighton, Greater London

or not.

plus, if you want to say people should use yourselves as models as to being successful, you may want to have done something in the last year"

Having said all that, you guys have a very creative profile!

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

more than a hand full is a waste as they say

By *iPeopleMan
over a year ago

London

you cant beat a nice perky breast with hard pointy nipples

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

over a year ago

I like curves, so that is all boobs other than none at all .. Now nipples, love nipples.

over a year ago

Small pert boobs everytime. Preferably with nice responsive nipples. mmm

over a year ago

Fankly, I feel the big boobs vs small boobs argument is null.

I like good boobs!

over a year ago

"Fankly, I feel the big boobs vs small boobs argument is null.

I like good boobs! "

yes but what do you call a good pair,

over a year ago

I don't mind how big or small the boobs are as long as the nipples are prominent!

over a year ago

I know I'm a lady, but I like smaller ones, like a B or C cup with nice nipples. Lovely and yummy x

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan
over a year ago

co durham

You missed out huge boobs.

Nothing better than a huge pair, unless they're attached to a lady with a great personality

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan
over a year ago

co durham

[Removed by poster at 27/04/14 22:04:12]

over a year ago

36dd here

By *arlow77Man
over a year ago

carlow

I love small pert boobs aswell.

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

I love smaller boobs too .

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/14 00:22:36]

over a year ago

To the op... When we first started playing I could get very body conscious around ladies with bigger boobs... I'm only a 38c or b depending on the style of bra or shop fitting... And Lee loves big boobs...( he loves boobs full stop to be fair ) . But then I realized that it didn't matter... As realistically I'm not going to change them.

Most of the women we have played with havetold me how they would love to have smaller boobs and now I don't worry..

But it did make me feel very unsecure in myself and needing lots of reassurance but now im happy with myself x

Cali

By *.J West YorkshireMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Tbh I think your all missing the point of the person. Personality is for life great looks or features unfortunately aren't. We all have to learn to live with our flaws as it's what's inside that counts

over a year ago

"Tbh I think your all missing the point of the person. Personality is for life great looks or features unfortunately aren't. We all have to learn to live with our flaws as it's what's inside that counts "

No don't think people are.. it can affect your confidence if you worry. And personality doesn't always count first on here. If it did, no one would say thanks but no thanks after a quick look at photos

over a year ago

I lack in the boob dept. ...will confess suffer from tit envy here, some women have amazing boobs

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Its all about shape and size nipple ratio to me. Big boobs with tiny nipples dint look right.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Im a tit man always have been I like most tits. But I prefer nearer the bone sweeter the meat,so I normally go for the svelte look.

Alot of women Iv met with smaller tits have felt inferior about small tits. I tell em I love there tits,nips are amazing,especially the really responcive ones mmmmm

I had women with inverted nips,large n small tits/nips,original and enhanced.

Most women with smaller tits say to me "ALL men like big tits" I say Id rather have theirs that will never go far south than some womens that are massive and will go way on down south. Its a confidence thing..... Be proud of what youve got and burn your bras lol Show more tits/nips

over a year ago

Smaller the better I perfer no more than a mouth full. No two boobs are alike .

over a year ago

We are all different big cocks little cocks big boobs little boobs they are all nice to play with .

By *parkxx76Man
over a year ago

Dundee

"I lack in the boob dept. ...will confess suffer from tit envy here, some women have amazing boobs "

Yours look beautiful in your photos, very erotic... Don't worry about it

By *evonish67Woman
over a year ago

Cornwall

How about finding a nice Thai bird with petite tits and a big cock ,that could keep you both happy

over a year ago

Mrs looks pretty fit to me I like all size boobs for the record,

By *ay Dee BeeMan
over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

"How about finding a nice Thai bird with petite tits and a big cock ,that could keep you both happy"

I laughed my tits off

Oh wait....

over a year ago

I like big boobs, as you shag her you can see them really bounce around and to suck ofcourse mm x.

over a year ago

From my point of view (male) and you may not believe this but it doesnt matter to me.

Ive met nice women with big and small chests as what gets my attention is attitude and personality!

Ive seen women who have slim figures with large chests and an attitude which sucks, and that puts me right off.

Then I see women who are size 8-20 with large or have small chests with a lovely, fun and respectful attiude... and that a real turn on.

over a year ago

"Fankly, I feel the big boobs vs small boobs argument is null.

I like good boobs!

yes but what do you call a good pair,"

They have to fit the figure, so I can't say I like big boobs or small boobs, simply because there are big boobs that are wrong for the person and there are small boobs that are the same. That is why I am not really into girls with implants.

Since it is about the whole package.

over a year ago

Tbh....more than a handful or a mouthful could be considered a waste. It's more to do with proportionality really.

A larger lady with tiny boobs or a slim lady with dangly melons can both look equally wrong.

(Will I get flak for that? No insults intended).

Personally prefer smaller n perky if given a choice....

over a year ago

Well having bigger boobs can be a curse... I would prefer mine to be smaller as at 38f a lot of people talk to them rather than me.

I understand your wifes hangup, but I am the same when I see a female with smaller pert boobs, jealous as hell... only cos I have to search to find my nipples as they hide round the corner these days lol x

Post new Message to Thread