Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Finding a good guy to cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi really want to cuckold my husband in a good way, talking dirty to him etc saying how good it is and the guy helping out as well, problem is we've met a few guys who said they've been confident etc and when they've turned up been quite shy, sex has been good As always but just wanting someone confident about talking dirty in front of him while he watches.. How do we filter the genuine people out there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *istress and SissyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

my wife has also found it difficult meeting a man who will have genuine pleasure in being involved with a cuckold couple

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe its because he is built like a tank!!!

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I find it a bit surprising a guy who says he enjoys, and has done, cuckholding before is a bit shy, sounds like he has not understood what's it about

I would have no problems with the scenario you describe and I doubt any of the other bulls around would either

Are the guys you're talking to got any experience in cuckholding?

over a year ago

"I find it a bit surprising a guy who says he enjoys, and has done, cuckholding before is a bit shy, sounds like he has not understood what's it about

I would have no problems with the scenario you describe and I doubt any of the other bulls around would either

Are the guys you're talking to got any experience in cuckholding?"

Bulls! I hate that expression. Would you want this Man in your china shop?

over a year ago

Move closer to me

over a year ago

"maybe its because he is built like a tank!!! "

Even a tank has a weak spot...

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Hi really want to cuckold my husband in a good way, talking dirty to him etc saying how good it is and the guy helping out as well, problem is we've met a few guys who said they've been confident etc and when they've turned up been quite shy, sex has been good As always but just wanting someone confident about talking dirty in front of him while he watches.. How do we filter the genuine people out there "
Unfortunately there is no easy solution. I suggest chat in private on cam and get the 'genuine' bull to dom ye on cam and see how it goes then arrange a meet. The problem is a lot of guys say they are in to cuckold but not that many really understand it. Hopefully ye will meet a genuine bull that is right for ye. J

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"my wife has also found it difficult meeting a man who will have genuine pleasure in being involved with a cuckold couple"

Really? I love cuckold couples.

over a year ago

"I find it a bit surprising a guy who says he enjoys, and has done, cuckholding before is a bit shy, sounds like he has not understood what's it about

Are the guys you're talking to got any experience in cuckholding?

Bulls! I hate that expression. Would you want this Man in your china shop? "

I soooo agree with you, hate that term.

By *azz_JazzCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

The trouble is most guys 'Bulls' if you like think it's a simple case of 'shagging another blokes partner' they don't take the time to understand what all parties want or need from the liaison!

over a year ago

"The trouble is most guys 'Bulls' if you like think it's a simple case of 'shagging another blokes partner' they don't take the time to understand what all parties want or need from the liaison! "

Well said Unfortunatelly is a very common to most of 'bulls'.

over a year ago

Cuckolding is the finest form of mind sex there is. A bull has to work hard to get both parties into the scenario even before a meet takes place. If the dominance isn't there before the meet then it's not going to be there. Bulls also will do well to remember that in reality they are the extra in the relationship not the husband.

over a year ago

"Cuckolding is the finest form of mind sex there is. A bull has to work hard to get both parties into the scenario even before a meet takes place. If the dominance isn't there before the meet then it's not going to be there. Bulls also will do well to remember that in reality they are the extra in the relationship not the husband. "

I think for many they see it as too much like hard work. They don't take time to try and understand the dynamics of the relationship, they find it a chore to involve the husband and when they do, they think that throwing a few insults in his direction or trying to assert their authority over him in an aggressive way will be acceptable. To build a proper relationship between all will take time and there are actually very few that have what it takes. Many call themselves bulls without fully understanding what it involves....sigh........one day we'll find the right guy.....

over a year ago

"Cuckolding is the finest form of mind sex there is. A bull has to work hard to get both parties into the scenario even before a meet takes place. If the dominance isn't there before the meet then it's not going to be there. Bulls also will do well to remember that in reality they are the extra in the relationship not the husband.

I think for many they see it as too much like hard work. They don't take time to try and understand the dynamics of the relationship, they find it a chore to involve the husband and when they do, they think that throwing a few insults in his direction or trying to assert their authority over him in an aggressive way will be acceptable. To build a proper relationship between all will take time and there are actually very few that have what it takes. Many call themselves bulls without fully understanding what it involves....sigh........one day we'll find the right guy....."

You're so right although the reason is fairly clear. The majority of guys in here aren't swingers they are hear to get their end away. No bad thing because there's definitely a place for them but they shouldn't be selected by couples to cuckold.

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"Cuckolding is the finest form of mind sex there is. A bull has to work hard to get both parties into the scenario even before a meet takes place. If the dominance isn't there before the meet then it's not going to be there. Bulls also will do well to remember that in reality they are the extra in the relationship not the husband.

I think for many they see it as too much like hard work. They don't take time to try and understand the dynamics of the relationship, they find it a chore to involve the husband and when they do, they think that throwing a few insults in his direction or trying to assert their authority over him in an aggressive way will be acceptable. To build a proper relationship between all will take time and there are actually very few that have what it takes. Many call themselves bulls without fully understanding what it involves....sigh........one day we'll find the right guy....."

we have been lucky enough to had 3 long term bbc over the last 8 years . these worked very well as D has a process that requires us all getting to know each other well online then social meet .now we are seeking again but most drop by the wayside as they either think it's about them or are not willing to put any effort into it

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Some guys say they are a Bull just to get laid, very few really understand it. There are many different types of bull as there are many different types of cucks and getting the ballence is hard. For us MrH is much older but MrsH prefers younger guys, younger guys often find it hard to instruct or be verbal with MrH due to the age difference. To be honest a lot of younger guys are great at the actual sex but have not quite got their heads around cuckolding even though they have it on their profiles and they profess to be Bulls. We still live in hope !

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Some guys say they are a Bull just to get laid, very few really understand it. There are many different types of bull as there are many different types of cucks and getting the ballence is hard. For us MrH is much older but MrsH prefers younger guys, younger guys often find it hard to instruct or be verbal with MrH due to the age difference. To be honest a lot of younger guys are great at the actual sex but have not quite got their heads around cuckolding even though they have it on their profiles and they profess to be Bulls. We still live in hope !

"

I completely agree so many guys think they are bulls but actually don't understand the dynamic of a cuckold relationship which as you say will vary from couple to couple. You have to take time to get to know the couple and see if ye are well suited. I do hope your search is a fruitful one and ye find the right bull for ye. J x

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

A very interesting thread. I wish I had seen it earlier. Some very good points made too. Although it is true that all too often guys refer to themselves as a Bull when all they want is a fuck. The same can also often be said about couples. Many refer to themselves as cuckold when in reality it is actually a hot-wife scenario.

As was mentioned, time has to be invested into the relationship by all three concerned.

over a year ago

Finding a proper bull on here Is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Hi really want to cuckold my husband in a good way, talking dirty to him etc saying how good it is and the guy helping out as well, problem is we've met a few guys who said they've been confident etc and when they've turned up been quite shy, sex has been good As always but just wanting someone confident about talking dirty in front of him while he watches.. How do we filter the genuine people out there "

We found the best guy, was one who had enjoyed being a cuck, himself.

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I find MMF swinging to be very fulfilling

and cuckold scenes are something that many couples know they like or want to try.

You don't just throw a switch and do it how they want. Time, patience and communication must be invested because there is no script for the dynamic of the meet. But isn't that true of all meets and especially MMF - harmonious meets are the best!

Hope OP found their man!

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I've talked to a lot of cuckold (wannabe)

Husbands and they want their wife to be fucked by a "young stud " bull

most young studs are wam bam thank you mam then off to pub to tell his mates.

((As I would have done as a young lad on the scene)

Now I have more patience and see the need to treat a cuckold cpl the way they want to be treated

Some like humiliation and degrading while others like to see the wife pleasured while hubby watches or joins in

Some cucks are gay and don't want to fuck the wife or can't due to illness or other problem prem ejaculstionetc

But they love their wives and don't want them to miss out just because they can't

They have fallen into the cuckold scene by circumstance rather than choice

Either way I'm sure they both get something rewarding from it

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I would suggest chatting and playing on cam with a bull and see how ye get on. But I do feel your frustration as not many guys actually understand the cuckold scene. I hope ye find what ye are looking for. And if ever over my way let me know or if ye fancy a chat do message me. J

Post new Message to Thread