Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

long time lurker

Jump to newest

By *ill.will OP   Man
over a year ago

Hi Ive been on the site for a while, had one meet from another site, consider myself open to offers. And I an speaking to couples and singles but now do I move from a talker to s doer!

Any advice is welcome x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile does not stand out, most will look at your profile when they receive a message from you. Plenty of advice on the forums as to what makes a good profile. Remember meets are often the result of effort - the more you put in the better your chances. Also lose the cock pics, they are usually a turn off not a turn on. Good luck

over a year ago

You asked for this 2 week's ago. You obviously don't take the advice given so why should we help you?!

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Your profile does not stand out, most will look at your profile when they receive a message from you. Plenty of advice on the forums as to what makes a good profile. Remember meets are often the result of effort - the more you put in the better your chances. Also lose the cock pics, they are usually a turn off not a turn on. Good luck"

over a year ago

What you get out of this site is directly proportional to the effort you put in. Good luck mate and happy swinging.

over a year ago

"Hi Ive been on the site for a while, had one meet from another site, consider myself open to offers. And I an speaking to couples and singles but now do I move from a talker to s doer!

None of us know you, surely you are the only one who can decide whether you are ready to "do" rather than just talk?!

Any advice is welcome x"

Post new Message to Thread