Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are thinking of going to a club for our first time but really nervous, we are just wondering if anybody else was nervous and how did your first night at a club go?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onyMad123Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Hi we have been to or local club 6 times, and only place we been such fab people, fab atomphere and cofy, cant vouch for any oher clubs, but for first timers The Attic in Derby is cool for first timers.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi pony did use two play on your first visit to a club or just go see what it was like?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are thinking of going to a club for our first time but really nervous, we are just wondering if anybody else was nervous and how did your first night at a club go? "

We were really nervous first time we went but we loved it and have been going to our local club for nearly 4 yrs now.

There is no pressure to play at a club,you can watch chat and when you feel more relaxed about it join in if you wish.

By *onyMad123Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Hi went with an open mind and yes we did play i must admit my OH and my best male freind went with the idea of having some fun, but as it happened OH thought i had gone to play !!!!! which i hadnt, and went to play with a couple, which first off kind of freaked me out didnt knowhow to handle it in all honesty, so grabbed my bag, headed to the ladies, donned my little dress and baby doll stockings, had a stuff drink, and went up to him and the couple on the bed and went well well what do we have here, rest is history !!!!! the lady treated me to my first bi eperienced and we had an hour or so of soft swing, playing and oral, then went to play with my other male freind as didnt want him feeling left out as had been good enough to accompany in case i was worried at all, then endedup having fab sex with my OH in front of an apprciative crowd so yes we played on first visit but went with a completly open mind having had a mmf threesome twice in the past 10 years and just go with the flow hence we never make plans and just go with the flow, less can go wrong, hence no pressure and we prefer the club environment plus i like being and exhibistionist and get off on being watched and giving visual pleasure

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Try going on an organized fab social night, you will get to mingle with lots from here and put names to faces. Noone is ablidged to do anything you do as much or as little as you likexx

Post new Message to Thread