Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

verification

Jump to newest

By *haven767 OP   Man
over a year ago

plymouth

please can some tell me how to get verified!! I have had a few meets that went really well but still have not been verified???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"please can some tell me how to get verified!! I have had a few meets that went really well but still have not been verified???"

have you contacted the meets to ask them to leave you a verification?

they may have already but you need to check on the 'manage verifications' bit on your account page to see what they wrote and decide if you want to show it on your profile

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"please can some tell me how to get verified!! I have had a few meets that went really well but still have not been verified???"

The person who you met needs to be verified already before they can verify you. Have you looked in the Manage Verifications section to see if they're left anything there? If none of the above, they must have their own reasons not to verify you - it's optional not obligatory. Z

By *haven767 OP   Man
over a year ago

plymouth

Thanks for the advise, no i have not looked in that section, but what if they are not verified!! lol do I need to find and swing with a Cpl that are!!??

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Thanks for the advise, no i have not looked in that section, but what if they are not verified!! lol do I need to find and swing with a Cpl that are!!?? "

dont go hunting for verifications just go hunting for people you like lol

although it is good to get them and add them to your profile you dont swing with a verification you swing with the people behind the profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thanks for the advise, no i have not looked in that section, but what if they are not verified!! lol do I need to find and swing with a Cpl that are!!?? "

You have not been verified as you got no green tick on profile.

You cant leave a verifacation for someone if you not been verified,so if you meet someone who hasnt been verified you cant verify each other.

By *haven767 OP   Man
over a year ago

plymouth

PMSL, I agree that it is the person not the green tick you should go after!!lol I have checked and two of my meets are tick's!!! so i will ask! (can't wait for the funnies on this one!!

By *haven767 OP   Man
over a year ago

plymouth

Thanks for all the advice. all sorted now need to comment any more!!

Post new Message to Thread