Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Clothing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What does one wear to her first dogging session?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dress or skirt? Makes it easier when finished

over a year ago

I long coat and not much else

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

As little as you wish under your coat - latter is essential this time if year though... Brrrrr

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Wellington Boots

over a year ago

You can be as provocative as you wish. Lots of cleavage on show. And some thigh too. Enjoy...

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

Long coat and anything you want underneath. Depends if you are just playing in the car (where it is warmer) or getting out and playing with the doggers, where you may want to wear a bit more than just underware.

Also worth taking some proper clothes to change into just in case you break down on the way home and have to travel home on a tow truck

over a year ago

Its a seaside location, im going to watch but im hoping i wont be too nervous to join in. I have to travel a good bit, shoud i just change in the car when im almost there?

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

"Long coat and anything you want underneath. Depends if you are just playing in the car (where it is warmer) or getting out and playing with the doggers, where you may want to wear a bit more than just underware.

Also worth taking some proper clothes to change into just in case you break down on the way home and have to travel home on a tow truck "

That should say underwear not underware

over a year ago

"Its a seaside location, im going to watch but im hoping i wont be too nervous to join in. I have to travel a good bit, shoud i just change in the car when im almost there?"

I've worn normal clothes over my sexy dogging outfit so that only the appropriate people get to clap eyes on me. That includes our adult kids lol. Then I've removed the top layer once in situ. Good luck.

over a year ago

Thanks guys x

By *ubik cubeMan
over a year ago

Near Liverpool

"Long coat and anything you want underneath. Depends if you are just playing in the car (where it is warmer) or getting out and playing with the doggers, where you may want to wear a bit more than just underware.

Also worth taking some proper clothes to change into just in case you break down on the way home and have to travel home on a tow truck "

Sounds like words of experience

Post new Message to Thread