Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Should I ......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Be the type of person that i have always been when looking at someone's profile that i like the look of by sending a wink, putting their profile on my hotlist then sending a message to see if they feel the same way about meeting up ? Or should i be more like some of the people that message me by getting straight to the point and just tell them "I want to take your wife/husband to bed and fuck his/hers brains out ??

I look around at some people's profiles and think OMG i would love to have the bravado to just come out with it but maybe i still feel a little nervous at the first contact xxx Lois xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

be whoever you want to be hun, do wht works for you - there are no hard and fast rules to this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i tend to be more like yourself , winks , hotlist and messages . ok maybe not the messages im a bit shy on that front , but agree with the post above just be yourself me think sand see what happens .

over a year ago

I think its hard making the first move espcially as a single guy. I find to direct , you sound needy or just a wink etc say you have limited things to say. I tend to do a mixture of messages and winks, some work some dont. I appeciate couples and women get loads of mail but its lovely to get a thanks but message back, it at least shows they read your message etc x

over a year ago

personally wouldnt consider meeting a person or cpl who sent a message getting st8 to the point.... some one who is a little more dipolmatic and pleasant works better with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

I think messages work better than winks to be honest. I prefer it when someone sends me a message, and just says hello, and asks if I want to chat sometime.

Winks can come across as sorta lazy in my mind, like it only takes 2 minutes to write a few short sentences ya know.

But look, you decide what you want, and you go for it. Personally I like to chat to someone for a bit before we meet, see each other on webcam, get an idea for what they want to do, then go meet.

Maybe you just want to chat for a little bit, and meet straight away. Maybe you want to meet first have a drink, and then arrange to meet another time for sex.

Just do what you feel like, but just play it safe ya know.

Dont be worried about what people think, if someone doesnt respond, then who cares, move on, theres plenty more people out there.

Your on here because you want to try new things, that you have thought about. Go try them, see if you like them, or if you dont.

Just be honest and have some fun.

over a year ago

"Straight to the point messages" that we receive, such as the ones you describe, go straight to the delete department . They may work for some people but certainly not for us.

Likewise with winks, they work for some people, but many others don't even look at their winks, ourselves included.

A simple, but polite introductory message stands a much higher chance of a response from us.

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

We had a good one today - a pleasant 'hi' message, saying they liked our profile, a bit about themselves, and inviting us to look at their profile and reply if we were interested. They attached face pics too, which is always an early plus for us. The 'we want to shag you senseless' ones go straight to the bin.

over a year ago

"Be the type of person that i have always been when looking at someone's profile that i like the look of by sending a wink, putting their profile on my hotlist then sending a message to see if they feel the same way about meeting up ? Or should i be more like some of the people that message me by getting straight to the point and just tell them "I want to take your wife/husband to bed and fuck his/hers brains out ??

I look around at some people's profiles and think OMG i would love to have the bravado to just come out with it but maybe i still feel a little nervous at the first contact xxx Lois xxx "

It's tough Lois but I'm sure it would be worth the first move. Personally I'm not fussy whether I get a message first or just a wink - I quite like a cheeky wink but I've seen on previous threads a lot of people think it's just a bit lazy.

In the spirit of getting you started I'll send you a wink

over a year ago

Its a tricky one.

We fined its hard to write what we wanna say and its taken the wrong way.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Its a tricky one.

We fined its hard to write what we wanna say and its taken the wrong way.

"

I think this may be half my problem with sending a message first off, i have never really been the sort even on a meet to get going but once i'm over the first hurdle then its all down hill after that lol dont really do cam shows as if i wasn't brown haired i would be in the "dumb blonde" bin.

I have on occasions got the cam going and had to get hubby to type for me while i've been chatting with somebody for a meet which thankfully he doesn't mind doing for me (bless) which is a lot easier as he types faster than i ever could also the reason i very seldom venture into the chat rooms i just couldnt keep up in there.

Thankyou all for your responces on this and for the time being i'm going to keep on with the winks and hiya messages and see where that leads me xxx Lois xxx p.s. this took ages to write lol

over a year ago

Wish you luck.

I'm sure you will be fine. Xx

over a year ago

"I think its hard making the first move espcially as a single guy. I find to direct , you sound needy or just a wink etc say you have limited things to say. I tend to do a mixture of messages and winks, some work some dont. I appeciate couples and women get loads of mail but its lovely to get a thanks but message back, it at least shows they read your message etc x"

Could not agree more!

I've only been on the site for a couple of weeks & only around 10% of people have had the decency to reply, even if its a no thanks!

Winks don't work IMO, so i send a polite initial message with pics!

Post new Message to Thread