Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Chuck hold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me n my wife have been married 20 years and swinging now over 12 months

Why do single guys presume I can't keep my wife happy in bed ? Aha

Afterall it was my suggestion we join the site

Do people find it so hard to see the one you love being pleasured and enjoying there selves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

not at all hard to imagine, some guys (like me) enjoy being in threesomes because of the satifaction that everyone gets, cuckolding is an entirely different thing to swinging that people enjoy for entirely different reasons although there are simalarities

over a year ago

Who the hecks chuck ? Lol

We've had the same reaction from some people , they seem to be unable to understand the level of trust you have in this lifestyle and the difference between making love and having sex , miss giggles and myself have a great sex life but it just adds depth to our relationship and to be fair nothing turns me on more than her in pleasure be it me or someone else. People have been conditioned into believing that sex and love are the same thing can never understand why

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Thought Chuck hold was a suggestion this was a wrestling thread.

over a year ago

If I had a pound for every time ....

lol

Yes we have had this. the best was a 22yr old squaddie that 'was going to show me how to properly please my wife.

After he had been at it for ages, and nearly callpsed on the floor, I finished suz off to orgasm.

He had said when we got there that he had arranged to meet up with his mates at the pub after showing me what to do lol.

The only reason we stayed and didn't turn and walk back out was that I wanted to see the torture Suz would put him though for being such a dick!

Now other single guys have been great and we have met some on a regular basis.

So as with couples not all single guys are 'dicks', some are true Gentlemen.

Alan

over a year ago

Alot of guys think all guys who like to watch their partner do so because they can't get it up etc, have no experience in actually cuckolding or being truly dominant.

As someone who has met couples and trained guys for cuckolding, its very rare the guy cant satisfy his partner, infact totally the opposite and actually wants to let someone else be in control of them.

A lot of the guys have met who like have this release in the main have quite high powered or stressful jobs, where they have power over others in their day to day lives and want something different in the bedroom, many working in the public sectors!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/03/14 21:08:24]

over a year ago

i think your talking about cuckold?

over a year ago

I (Martin) absolutely love to see Diane being pleasured, be that by a man or a woman but I'm the furthest you'd get from being a cuck. Each to their own but we avoid guys whose profiles are all about bull/sub/cuck stuff even though when we say that's not our thing they always come back with 'but I can play normal'

When a profile is dominated by that then they're not for us.

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

[Removed by poster at 10/03/14 22:20:02]

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

[Removed by poster at 10/03/14 22:22:05]

over a year ago

Chuck hold, lol, best one yet

over a year ago

"Thought Chuck hold was a suggestion this was a wrestling thread. "

Chuck Liddel was a UFC cage fighting champ, must be something to do with him!

XXXX

over a year ago

Yes cockhold aha spell checker

Totally agree with what you said I also avoid the idea of meeting someone with bull/sub in it tbh I find it slightly derogatory tbh,(I realise that this might be for some ) but it's being tied with the same brush that annoys me

I love to watch take photo see her getting pleasured but for me that's it !!

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

This is the "dynamic" of a swinging couple I often refer to. If a guy shows no sign of understanding this , then he's not for us.

I've said it before,and I'll say it again - I don't care how big your cock is, how good your tongue is, how much stamina you have blah blah blah blah your not going to give Kate what I can. The good guys on here realise this, and what it is we want and what it is to compliment a couples fun - not replace it.

Those guys are the ones who don't post too much... Because they are too busy.

D

over a year ago

We have been lucky not to have met anyone who puts me down , and that includes bulls and doms . That could be because we have discussed first our way of playing , which does not include any form of humiliation for me .

Post new Message to Thread