Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

fabswing tshirt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hello fab friends,

I live on holiday island resort popular with Brits.

I was wondering if wearing a t-shirt with the words "fabswingers" or any other provocative words referring to swinging in a tourist pub/nude beach a good or bad idea?

Or do you find it tacky, offensive to others... Or would you approach and talk.

thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd run a mile from someone so indiscreet as to think a fabswingers t-shirt was a good idea.

As for other t-shirts, I loathe vulgarity so i guess it would depend what it said.

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

"I'd run a mile from someone so indiscreet as to think a fabswingers t-shirt was a good idea. "

So walking around on a beach naked is fine but wearing a Fab t-shirt is indiscreet?

over a year ago

"I'd run a mile from someone so indiscreet as to think a fabswingers t-shirt was a good idea.

So walking around on a beach naked is fine but wearing a Fab t-shirt is indiscreet?"

To be honest I focused more on the tourist pub reference than the nudist beach. Mainly because I was struggling with the concept of wearing a tee-shirt on a nudist beach!

By *eard-lincolnMan
over a year ago

torremolinos

I saw a girl in derby wearing a Tshirt saying she worked on AW she seemed to attract attention. But i think it would be funny to wear one. Maybe one that just said I'm on Fab are You? So only fabsters would know what it is

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Dare say the site / trade name owners may have a view

That said I seem to recall Thunderbirds used to plug the site FAB

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Would people who were not in the know particularly be aware what the site was about?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Would people who were not in the know particularly be aware what the site was about? "

possibly the word 'swingers' might be a litle give away? Z

over a year ago

No comment

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

I used to get sent one from Local Swingers each year to model for them, they had a few different designs.

over a year ago

I once saw a old lady and gentleman in Blackpool . The old lady had a hat on with the words " I love pussies " on it . Don't think she quite understood lol

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"I saw a girl in derby wearing a Tshirt saying she worked on AW she seemed to attract attention. But i think it would be funny to wear one. Maybe one that just said I'm on Fab are You? So only fabsters would know what it is"

We get tee shirts printed up with ads/details for Erotica when we go as its a great way to advertise.

over a year ago

Went to see Strictly come dancing live tour and they were selling teeshirts with Fab-u-lous on them. My friend wanted to buy me one, I talked her out of it saying it was to expensive!! She doesn't know about this side of my private life.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone for the input. I know it is a horrible idea, that is why i never went through with it. But was trying to convince myself, it would be an great way to get Fab-friends attention while they are on holidays.

By *oody39Man
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

Just because someone is on a nudist beach does not mean they are swingers.

Big difference between naturists and swingers.

over a year ago

I work hard at keeping my FAB life outside of my 'normal' life, last thing I would do is wear a T shirt promoting it

over a year ago

"Just because someone is on a nudist beach does not mean they are swingers.

Big difference between naturists and swingers."

Occasionally naturists may see an opportunity though

over a year ago

"I work hard at keeping my FAB life outside of my 'normal' life, last thing I would do is wear a T shirt promoting it "

exactly!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'd run a mile from someone so indiscreet as to think a fabswingers t-shirt was a good idea.

As for other t-shirts, I loathe vulgarity so i guess it would depend what it said.

"

^^^^^This!

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We were at a butlins adult weekend and dressed in orange prisoner overalls and had a thing printed and stuck on the back saying butlins fab adult weekends prisoner and my phone number lol some one text me through the night to get my cock out. Leslie thought it was very funny but worried as we always see some one we know there ha ha

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

The Big Weekenders at Butlins are great fun xx.

over a year ago

on this note one of my meets of here once got a message from a guy in my town and told me, ive seen him about and am always tempted to say "have a FAB day" or something as i pass him lol.

By *achiatoMan
over a year ago

Fife

Was discussing this with a couple at a meet recently and felt we had earned a "Fabswingers" T shirt similar to the "Insanity" workout T shirt. You could wear it to all your meets with pride so that it became a symbol of your meet excercisions and so would overtime become heavily stained in all manner of bodily fluids. This was meant as a joke but the female half actually really liked the idea of a stale sex aromatic T shirt....no accounting for taste.

over a year ago

might be best to have it subtle and just have FAB rather than swingers

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

"The Big Weekenders at Butlins are great fun xx."
they sure are skegvegas for us

By *attykitWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I have earrings shaped like FAB lollies that I wear to socials - unfortunately not many people "get" the reference!!!

Post new Message to Thread