Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can any ladies or couples (mf) have a scan through my my profile and give me some pointers and honest opinions on it please, even my picture no offence taken to constructive criticism x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm not a female or a couple & I'm not interested in guys. But I had a look. It actually looks pretty good to me, decent photo, well written - just the occasional grammatical error or spelling mistake - but, to me, it's how a profile should be.

The only suggestion is maybe some more pics? Maybe a body shot - dressed if you prefer to give a little more of an idea what you're like.

Sorry for the lack of criticism but, like I say, it's pretty good as is.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for the feed back.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Well, compared to a lot of guys who ask this same question, you have actually done very well so far!

In general terms, you have structured your profile well. You have not gone down the route of showing cock pics, so well done, but maybe a fuller face pic might do the trick.

You already have a verification too, so that helps. But, you state you cannot accommodate and that to some people, will be off putting.

Thus, you should really say, in very simple terms, why you can't to allay any doubts or negative thoughts by potential meets.

You have mentioned clubs in your profile but maybe you need to look at socials or getting involved in the Forums; it is all a question of being noticed.

Good Luck!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not female or a couple but looked anyway. It's good. More pics.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well, compared to a lot of guys who ask this same question, you have actually done very well so far!

In general terms, you have structured your profile well. You have not gone down the route of showing cock pics, so well done, but maybe a fuller face pic might do the trick.

You already have a verification too, so that helps. But, you state you cannot accommodate and that to some people, will be off putting.

Thus, you should really say, in very simple terms, why you can't to allay any doubts or negative thoughts by potential meets.

You have mentioned clubs in your profile but maybe you need to look at socials or getting involved in the Forums; it is all a question of being noticed.

Good Luck!"

Us ladies do like to see a torso dressed or undressed and a sexy derriere as well with a pair of boxers on or not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From a female perspective i would like to see some body pics and perhaps one cock pic ... The profile text is very good

Post new Message to Thread