Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey i could do with a womens point of view. i dont know why but i dont seem to get any messeges from girls or even get replys from them. any sugestions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Honestly? Have just had a look at your profile - a very quick skim over - your picture made me want to commit suicide you look so miserable! Amend your interests list - you say you're inexperienced - that may be a 'wish list' but it may deter some folks! Amend your text a little as well - sounds picky but a lot of people really look at grammar and spelling etc. Good luck! Z

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

If you want the honest and to the point opinion.

1) write a profile with proper spelling and grammar,

2) a Pica that shows you enjoy life

3) your a bit young which can be a problem.

So you may have to wait a long time for a meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The pic killed me.....it's sooo funny!

lots of luck x Em x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So, you're a 6'4" curvy bloke who wants to suck some cock? And you wonder why the ladies aren't responding to your letters

By *oves2Couple
over a year ago

basildon

hi hun

just had a quick look at your profile dont quite agree with the others completly i think grammar is unimportant its the person, you are young and not everyone wants young and inexperienced but some ladies love that,

but i would take the gay tendencies off until you have met somone you connect with then talk with them about your fantasies dont always tell all on your profile. try a profile that makes someone interested to know more so they respond.

also a bit of advice read profiles properly before sending a message if you dont fit their needs then dont send message.

Post new Message to Thread