Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Goalpost No 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At the last bank holiday, i put a blog on here entitled Goalposts. The gist of the story was that id arranged to meet someone from here who then decided to bring a friend, fit genuine guy along.

Anyway, finally ive had a message from him wanting to know why id chosen not to meet him, only a month but hey you know perhaps he's been busy changing the goalposts with other woment too anyway, suffice to say i explained why i didnt meet him, that he had ignored my text that id no credit to text him back. He wants to try again, reckons he was only teasing about bringing his friend and that he is a genuine guy!!!! Told him he definitely isnt and not trustworthy either so ive blocked him. Think he needs to remove the words genuine and non-pushy from his profile dont you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Right way to go kitten. One chance and one chance only, if he chooses to blow it, then its his hard luck. I remember the first post and thinking what a complete twat he was at the time.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Personally... if the guy was fit and the mate was fit... I'd have gone for the MMF

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Personally... if the guy was fit and the mate was fit... I'd have gone for the MMF "

The only problem with that is meeting someone you know nothing about - you've invested time and trust getting to know someone to see if he's worth meeting as you wouldn't do cold meet with strangers and then (just cause one guy says so) you do what?... a cold meet with a complete stranger that you're lucky to even be provided a first name.

Ewwwwwwwww!

By *iz78Woman
over a year ago

wirral

definately the right thing to do.

i hate it when they say can i bring a friend....u havent even met them and they are pimping u out already

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

You have done the right thing- he isn't to be trusted but he ain't gonna change his profile! Other people will also hopefully suss him out as you did. Stick to your guns, it's too risky otherwise. Z

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Personally... if the guy was fit and the mate was fit... I'd have gone for the MMF "

Had i met the guy, id have done the same but as id not met him, and couldnt really see from his profile picture what he looked like, much safer not to meet either, shame as ive not done mmf yet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

".......

Anyway, finally ive had a message from him wanting to know why id chosen not to meet him, only a month but hey you know perhaps he's been busy changing the goalposts with other woment too anyway, suffice to say i explained why i didnt meet him, that he had ignored my text that id no credit to text him back. He wants to try again, reckons he was only teasing about bringing his friend and that he is a genuine guy!!!! Told him he definitely isnt and not trustworthy either so ive blocked him. Think he needs to remove the words genuine and non-pushy from his profile dont you think "

You have done the right thing.

If your ever in doubt about someone from here, pass them by. There are plenty of FABsters in FABland, don't risk a crap meet

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

totally agree...if in doubt, no meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

seems a lack of respect is what it is

Post new Message to Thread