Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

First time threesome...and not much luck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, etc. but I'm trying to find a girl or woman (whichever term you prefer) ) to come and have my first threesome with me and my bf.

I've tried contacting people who I like the look of through here, and also enjoyed some fun in the chatrooms, but am I in the wrong place for this quest?

We are not really into the scene, exactly, ie I'm much too shy to do a club thing, and I'm not sure how I feel about another man - at least to start with. But I REALLY want to explore my bisexual side...

If I am in the wrong place, does anyone have any recommendations for how I could go about this? Or what else I could be doing on here to improve my chances?

eg I have pictures, but they're only visible to friends right now. Is that not helping? Because even getting people to make friends with me (unless they are a single guy) is proving difficult.

Advice please?

(Please don't flame me...I'm an amateur... )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

I am maybe completely wrong but here goes anyway

You have a single female profile but mention a partner (although you do say "investigating on my own first"), so maybe giving details of the partner might put some of the females at ease?

Again though, they might think from reading your profile that you will invite them along for a meet and your partner would turn up at some point too and then they would feel obliged to carry on with you both. Just the feeling I got from your profile text "maybe we can take turns"

Like I said at the start, I could be wrong but your profile text does give out mixed messages and this is just my take on it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or that your a guy pretending to be a girl

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Or that your a guy pretending to be a girl"

And there was me thinking I was being subtle in my reply

over a year ago

Yes you do need to state precisely on your profile what it is your looking for.

Also many, many people won't entertain profiles without pics of some sort.

So it would be in your own interest to post some,after all your trying to sell yourself so give yourself a chance.

Good Luck.

XXXX

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

My take would be that if you are looking to involve your partner then you should have a couple profile.

I am bi but dont meet ladies 1 on 1 but enjoy 3 some mff.

So I look for a couple with a bi fem. If its a single fem looking for a single fem for just girl on girl then a single profile is whats needed.

On the search bit I am unsure how many single fems meet single fems only. But lots of couples want a single bi fem so basically the man joins in too.

I can understand that you would like to meet the lady first for some 1 on 1 fun then your partner to join in.

If the man is joining in then it needs to be a couple profile for my opinion.

I hope you find it right but a clear profile is important as thats what people search for in the brouse section.

over a year ago

"Or that your a guy pretending to be a girl"

yea more like it xx

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

play nice now people.

she's photo verified which should at least give her the benefit of the doubt

over a year ago

Profile looked okay to me I wasn't suspicious

over a year ago

She been pic verified and got pics in private,just think if they are meeting as a couple then should have a couples profile so women have more info about the womans partner.

over a year ago

Ok from reading ur profile it strikes me you are not 100% sure what you want, its all sounds a little confusing....think you need to reassess and decide exactly what you are looking for and set a few boundaries.....it mentions a partner again a little confusing to anyone reading it also.......he is either in the scene with you.....or he doesnt take part in any way atall.....its not clear and you need to make it clear.

over a year ago

"Ok from reading ur profile it strikes me you are not 100% sure what you want, its all sounds a little confusing....think you need to reassess and decide exactly what you are looking for and set a few boundaries.....it mentions a partner again a little confusing to anyone reading it also.......he is either in the scene with you.....or he doesnt take part in any way atall.....its not clear and you need to make it clear."

also if he is in the scene and is taking part in anyway then u need a couples profile.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Your profile is that of a single lady

BUT mentions a partner

That alone is enough to put me off

Your either a cpl or your not, even if you are just testing the waters

over a year ago

Yes..confusing...be a couple...be honest...this won't appeal to single Bi girls..baffled both by what you are offering.. and looking for...with this profile content..sorry..but my honest opinion..x

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Until you know EXACTLY what you are looking for and looking to do......

You are too dangerous for most to meet.

Uncertainty and ifs and buts are not words that swingers want to here and certainly not single females who take their security very seriously.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Sorry but I wouldn't take you seriously, totally unsure what you want - you want a woman and one of your interests is anal? Too many mixed messages here, think you perhaps need to tweak your profile a bit and make it all match up? Z

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This all makes much sense. Thank you everyone. I am definitely not a man pretending to be a woman but when I joined the site it was kind of just me. I guess it's kind of "my" fantasy, which is why I joined just me and then I remember realising probably I'd made a mistake but I'd gone to all the hassle of photo verifying my profile and I couldn't be bothered to change it and wait again for all the time to elapse etc!!! So, actually could have probably saved myself A LOT of time by just doing that to start with!

I also appreciate the comment about single female security, I hadn't thought of that and yes it makes total sense.

And the thing about being clear about what I want. Yes.

That's all really helpful, thanks.

Now, er does anyone know if I can change my profile to a couples profile without just having to re-register???

over a year ago

"Sorry but I wouldn't take you seriously, totally unsure what you want - you want a woman and one of your interests is anal? Too many mixed messages here, think you perhaps need to tweak your profile a bit and make it all match up? Z"

There are anal toys that can be used by two women.

over a year ago

"This all makes much sense. Thank you everyone. I am definitely not a man pretending to be a woman but when I joined the site it was kind of just me. I guess it's kind of "my" fantasy, which is why I joined just me and then I remember realising probably I'd made a mistake but I'd gone to all the hassle of photo verifying my profile and I couldn't be bothered to change it and wait again for all the time to elapse etc!!! So, actually could have probably saved myself A LOT of time by just doing that to start with!

I also appreciate the comment about single female security, I hadn't thought of that and yes it makes total sense.

And the thing about being clear about what I want. Yes.

That's all really helpful, thanks.

Now, er does anyone know if I can change my profile to a couples profile without just having to re-register???

"

You would have to delete your single profile and make a new couples profile.

Also it really helps if you have a pic that people can see on your profile,and that you are both photo verified with you being new to the site.

Post new Message to Thread