Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Double vaginal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not had this ever before but would really love to, this may sound very dumb. But when doing double vaginal wearing condoms do they kind of get stuck together? and at more risk of breaking the condom?? i can't use lube as they irritate the hell out of me. Any one know??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i would hope you would be lubricated anough to get 2 dicks in your foopy anyway, especially if you dont use additional lube, otherwise it will get rather sore rather quickly.

doubt the condoms would get stuck together either.

over a year ago

Only done this once and those issues did not arise but the lady in question did squirt quite impressively.

over a year ago

Just done this for the first time. No problems with both guys wearing condoms, & I was so wet from being so incredibly horny that no extra lube was needed.

Do it!

over a year ago

Its Very horny ,, The trick is to alternate the rhythm both together or 1 in 1 out, Women love it

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

As a guy this is something I would love to be part of but imagine it can't be every woman who can handle two cocks in her at once, lube or just damn horny?

over a year ago

Never thought I'd be able to get 2 cocks in me at the same time - sometimes struggle to take 3 fingers! But it was so horny that I obviously relaxed enough & everything worked out fine

Will be doing it again for sure!

over a year ago

"Just done this for the first time. No problems with both guys wearing condoms, & I was so wet from being so incredibly horny that no extra lube was needed.

Do it! "

I really really want this fantasy fulfilled!! I'm alittle reluctant but thinking about how sexy it sounds makes me want it! Just have to find the right participant

over a year ago

It works better if one of men is still while up her and man on top fucks her.

over a year ago

You need to do it!!!

over a year ago

"Never thought I'd be able to get 2 cocks in me at the same time - sometimes struggle to take 3 fingers! But it was so horny that I obviously relaxed enough & everything worked out fine

Will be doing it again for sure! "

That's my worry but now I'm sure I'll be fine

By *umpsuitCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

This is something we want to do .. but is there a question of the two men trusting each other as their cocks will be rubbing together and I have no bi tendancies would this be an issue

over a year ago

"This is something we want to do .. but is there a question of the two men trusting each other as their cocks will be rubbing together and I have no bi tendancies would this be an issue "

It's not a problem if the guys aren't bi. They just need to focus on giving the woman their whole attention. It's an amazing feeling for the woman, so don't even worry about the close proximity

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

"This is something we want to do .. but is there a question of the two men trusting each other as their cocks will be rubbing together and I have no bi tendancies would this be an issue

It's not a problem if the guys aren't bi. They just need to focus on giving the woman their whole attention. It's an amazing feeling for the woman, so don't even worry about the close proximity "

Would you say it's something that you need to have planned ahead for or does that make you nervous? Or best to just go with it knowing it may happen so you can relax?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Done DV a few times and never had a problem with condoms getting stuck together or tearing.

It can be rather fiddly trying to get the position right and everyone in place.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

OP sounds really interested in al the suggestions, seen as it was posted 6 days ago

over a year ago

Have experienced once before, want to experience again

over a year ago

I'm one of two guys in Swindon who have done dvp a few times we are more than happy to have another guy if any couples or ladies want to try

over a year ago

"Done DV a few times and never had a problem with condoms getting stuck together or tearing.

It can be rather fiddly trying to get the position right and everyone in place. "

Agree - but a great sensation when everyone is in the right position.

over a year ago

"This is something we want to do .. but is there a question of the two men trusting each other as their cocks will be rubbing together and I have no bi tendancies would this be an issue "

Don't do it, you might catch bi-sexuality.

over a year ago

Do it you might like it. I have in the past and its a lust feeling. A sexy big cock rubbing with me in a got supper tight pussy. Prrr and if you can't use lube try baby oil.

over a year ago

I've done dv with my cock and a rabbit. Mmm works for both.

By *iceguy25Man
over a year ago

tongbridge

"Never thought I'd be able to get 2 cocks in me at the same time - sometimes struggle to take 3 fingers! But it was so horny that I obviously relaxed enough & everything worked out fine

Will be doing it again for sure! "

Well when you think a baby can come out of there to cock shouldn't be a problem unless its king kong and his mate lol

over a year ago

This is on the cards for next week, i have plenty of lube and just thinking about it makes me wet. I can't wait!! Thank for all comments.

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

"Do it you might like it. I have in the past and its a lust feeling. A sexy big cock rubbing with me in a got supper tight pussy. Prrr and if you can't use lube try baby oil. "

Baby oil must never be used as a lube!

over a year ago

"Do it you might like it. I have in the past and its a lust feeling. A sexy big cock rubbing with me in a got supper tight pussy. Prrr and if you can't use lube try baby oil.

Baby oil must never be used as a lube! "

baby oil is horrid in the foo foo lol and plays havoc with condoms too.

Wont be using that! lol

over a year ago

done DV a few times and never had a problem with condoms

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

I need to repeat :

NEVER USE BABY OIL AS LUBE !!!

Jane x

By *igshoeMan
over a year ago

camberley

To the original o.p did you have d.v in the end? Reading this thread has got me curious.

over a year ago

Its not a problem at all. The woman going absolutely crazy like a routing siren between you is where all the focus is upon.

Plus with two cocks doing their evil work, Madam feels so beautifully snug and slick....

From the perspective of all three participants, this act is so wanton and right its simply gorgeous....

over a year ago

Dont it loads and never had a problem. Its great fun.x

Post new Message to Thread