Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

annoying persistence

Jump to newest

By *exxi_bi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I have been a Fabswingers member for almost 2 weeks. In my first few days of membership I was getting alot of message/invites and so I responded too many that I am not interested at this moment in time.

Since then I have still been getting some messages and continuos friend invites from couples I told I was not interested. I have just been ignoring and deleting the invites but they keep on coming. This just wastes my time and annoys me. I don't want to block them as they are genuine profiles.

What would be the best thing for me to do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *assybutclassyCouple
over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

just ignore them, they'll soon get the message....not enuff hours in the day to reply to everyone who shows interest in you, just make sure you find time to reply to the ones that do interest you....xxx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

There isn't much you can do but ignore........we don't look in the friends invites until they get to a certain amount and then I go in and delete all.

It is only a couple of clicks of the mouse, why let it wind you up.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PS for mails, if you don't want them or want to answer them, delete them and block the person from sending you anymore.

Another couple of clicks of the mouse.

By *assybutclassyCouple
over a year ago

well said, a girl after my own heart, but then again the lady has only been on here a coupla wks so i'm sure she will soon learn the ropes....lol....xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

This is true.

I like your spotty bra, or is that a basque?

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Hi honey, I am a single fem to and I get the same all the time. I have on my profile to not send me a friends invite unless we are chatting and basically I will invite you as a friend. I want people to read my profile before mailing me as have a keyword in it so I can tell if they have read it. Dont want copy and past messages, but unfortunately people still do. So far single men and couples do it. I just send them back a curt reply and delete the message. Concentrate on who you want to mail. As you will get hundreds of mail from people who dont read your profile. So please dont worry about it and do stress xx

By *exxi_bi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"PS for mails, if you don't want them or want to answer them, delete them and block the person from sending you anymore.

Another couple of clicks of the mouse."

I have blocked all single males. Just a few couples trying to get onto my friends list even though I have emailed them 'not interested'. I get the feeling it might be the male half of the couple who keeps sending the invites.

Thank you for your suggestions

By *exxi_bi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

lol "do stress". I'm not stressing. Quite enjoy the fact that i'm probably peeing them off more by ignoring or just deleting without a reply...lol sooo evil. Think i'm getting the hang of this quicker than I thought.

By *assybutclassyCouple
over a year ago

"This is true.

I like your spotty bra, or is that a basque?"

Thanks honey, its a bra from good old "George" at Asda...lol..xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah I got some lovely ones there last week, about time someone starting selling bigger sizes for me that look pretty !!

By *assybutclassyCouple
over a year ago

"lol "do stress". I'm not stressing. Quite enjoy the fact that i'm probably peeing them off more by ignoring or just deleting without a reply...lol sooo evil. Think i'm getting the hang of this quicker than I thought."
....you go girl !!!.xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"... I get the feeling it might be the male half of the couple who keeps sending the invites.

"

or just the male with a fake profile

Always busy when you first join, it settles down. If you know that a profile is of no interest to you , block them, and if your curios at some point in the future, you can unblock.

By *exxi_bi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"... I get the feeling it might be the male half of the couple who keeps sending the invites.

or just the male with a fake profile

Always busy when you first join, it settles down. If you know that a profile is of no interest to you , block them, and if your curios at some point in the future, you can unblock."

Thxs funplaying, great advice x

over a year ago

i do the same as rugby, leave them there then delete and i dont add anyone without exchanging messages either, if they dont like it, tough

By *exxi_bi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"i do the same as rugby, leave them there then delete and i dont add anyone without exchanging messages either, if they dont like it, tough "

What if they leave you one liners or just mention fun from the start? I get quite a few of them and have been stupid enough to accept some and I then don't hear from them in which case I just delete them.

over a year ago

They are after a perv of your 23 private pics...

over a year ago

"i do the same as rugby, leave them there then delete and i dont add anyone without exchanging messages either, if they dont like it, tough

What if they leave you one liners or just mention fun from the start? I get quite a few of them and have been stupid enough to accept some and I then don't hear from them in which case I just delete them."

Yes sounds like their Perving your Pics, any Messages you dont like just delete or hit the Block button, should make things easier for you

over a year ago

I used to think a lot of the women on here were rude with all the caveats they used to impose....it's only polite to reply right?

I've since discovered that even if I put neon lights around the no-no's, I'd still get a ton of emails by the ones I've no-no'd!! there are no ears on this site so say what you want, it won't make a difference. I try to explain to a few that if I don't respond it's because who has time to write a hundred apologies to people you know you have no intention of meeting when if they'd read your profile in the first place they wouldn't have contacted you.

i shall continue being considered to be rude and be ignored and try not be exasperated...I don't have the time for that either!

By *exxi_bi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Thank you to all for having the time to male suggestions and put your points of view across. Much appreciated. xxx

over a year ago

"i do the same as rugby, leave them there then delete and i dont add anyone without exchanging messages either, if they dont like it, tough

What if they leave you one liners or just mention fun from the start? I get quite a few of them and have been stupid enough to accept some and I then don't hear from them in which case I just delete them."

We had loads of such invites ..sadly accepted them... learn by doing...now ing out and enjoying with people we like and have meet.... just take your time and dont get rushed into things...

By *exxi_bi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

What if they leave you one liners or just mention fun from the start? I get quite a few of them and have been stupid enough to accept some and I then don't hear from them in which case I just delete them.

We had loads of such invites ..sadly accepted them... learn by doing...now ing out and enjoying with people we like and have meet.... just take your time and dont get rushed into things... "

Thats the other problem, I don't know how people exepct me to meet up with them the same night or the same week for that matter. This is not a priority for me so I don't know why people think I will meet up with them suddenly without getting to know them before hand. Maybe I should put NOT HARDENED SWINGER!!! on my profile.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"They are after a perv of your 23 private pics..."

arent we all

over a year ago

It is quite predatory on here i'm afraid. Just take it with a pinch of salt. The "fancy a shag darlin" messages get a no thanks and blocked. (Of course I want a shag, I wouldn't be here otherwise). Anyone else who I know are not suitable gets a no thanks and blocked too. If i'm feeling polite. I add friends when I know them. Not too difficult. Good luck and enjoy. Don't take it too seriously x em x

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

its prob people that just go round and have a friend happy hour where they dont read jst click add to friends at any profile, had a few myself after the 3rd time i give them a message they will remember me by can only be nice so much till it starts piss me off ...

oh btw nice profile xx

over a year ago

You see similar in the chat room....

New few profile, young girl, maybe 18 to 22.... no pics on profile yet, no verifications and all you see in the room is a blur of "xxxxx have just mailed you, hope thats ok" or "Can we go on msn etc"....

So even without the "23 private pics" the new female members get a fair amount of attention!

Steve

By *ay112Man
over a year ago

northwest

I dont get some people why they are persistant?? i mean its almost they way to desperate

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

" Quite enjoy the fact that i'm probably peeing them off more by ignoring or just deleting without a reply...lol sooo evil. "

Great. That's not "evil" it is ignorance. Soon you will be able to graduate to making arrangements to meet and then not showing up!

I'm sure the ignorance of some people is very annoying for you single women; the day I get too many mails to cope will be the day I suddenly sprout a vagina, so I guess it is something I will never experience or quite understand. However, being ignorant in return doesn't help, it just breeds a lack of respect from otherwise sound people, it certainly doesn't win you friends, online or real-life.

That said, your post suggests it is serial offenders, or people who don't fit your requirements, so I guess if they continue to pester you after a "Thanks, but no thanks", deleting without replying followed by a block is the only course open to you.

It is those retards who cloud the waters for the decent people on sites like this, and I dare say overwhelm single women who venture into the open. The choker is that they are so dim, they fail to see how their bullish attitude forces people to build walls. (And then run razor wire along the top)

over a year ago

personally i think some people just get desperate, although i like a reply if somebody is not interested, i get the message straight away if i am not replied too after a certain amount of time, as for persistant people,

again the best thing is probably just ignore it, or reply angrily making sure your message is got across :P i have seen too many people quit the site due to persistant people annoying the fuck out of people that they wanna leave this online community.

over a year ago

yeah it does be single guys and fake couples that are persitant wanting friends invite have a reply for them all and remind them where i am from if not in same country

Post new Message to Thread