Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Swinging clubs - what to wear?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to my first club next month but not sure what to wear. Any advice? I hate dressing up in skirts etc and would prefer to be in boots and jeans with saucy stuff underneath but is this going to be ridiculous? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

You wear what you're comfortable in,if you don't it will affect your night

Personally I would'nt wear jeans...I can wear them everyday of the week and love the opportunity to dress up for clubs

Having said that a couple of weeks ago at a club there was a lady wearing jeans so its not so ridiculous and as its your first visit its really important that you feel comfy...Once you have been and seen what its like you may want to get a little more adventurous

I hope you have a great time xxxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

oooh just had a thought, you can take something to change into if you want to as well xxx

I often have another outfit to take with me

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

^^^ What HPC said... that's exactly the same advice we give to people who ask what to wear to a party.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks for that, you pair. I'm more nervous about the clothes than the party lol. I presume women eventually just wear basques etc- is this right?

over a year ago

"thanks for that, you pair. I'm more nervous about the clothes than the party lol. I presume women eventually just wear basques etc- is this right?"
The club we go to does not allow you in if you're wearing jeans - just be warned and check with the club you have in mind.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"thanks for that, you pair. I'm more nervous about the clothes than the party lol. I presume women eventually just wear basques etc- is this right?"

some do and some don't....not everyone will be walking around in their underwear, some just dress really nice and if they go off and play they will undress at that point and then get dressed again afterwards

over a year ago

The avatar picture is an outfit that Mrs Sin wore at our local club, some wear even less

But as honeypotcouple has pointed out others dress in a more conventional way.

What we have found is that complete nakedness is frowned upon, unless you are attending a naturist club - odd huh lol

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Check our avatar pic, thats wiggles outfit for tonight. It's actualy alot more covering than normal, as she loves her fishnet body stockings or her fishnet dresses, or her corset etc etc etc..

Clubs are the one place she can go wild

over a year ago

"Check our avatar pic, thats wiggles outfit for tonight. It's actualy alot more covering than normal, as she loves her fishnet body stockings or her fishnet dresses, or her corset etc etc etc..

Clubs are the one place she can go wild "

Which is the exact same reason Mrs Sin loves clubs - she can express herself as she pleases - good init !! lol

over a year ago

Question ? which club are you going to ?

Different clubs have different dress codes .... Liberty Elite like people to dress up, Xstasia prefer nightclub attire, Chameleons like women to wear lingerie/sexy outfits, Utopia like people to dress casual and strip down later in the evening etc

By *eavensg84uCouple
over a year ago

Harrow

I often get asked the question about what to wear - personally, I think trousers of any kind send off a 'not tonight' sort of message. You dont have to have everything on show (although my "short skirts and no knickers" look seems to work quite well) but its worth making the effort. We've all got, somewhere in our wardrobe, a skirt thats too short, a top thats too revealing and shoes that are too high - there's your outfit.

Failing that, Primark (seriously) do some fab cheap sexy gear - and it doesnt matter if anything gets spilled on it!

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

_eavensg84u said

" Failing that, Primark (seriously) do some fab cheap sexy gear - and it doesnt matter if anything gets spilled on it! "

We agree... there are some stunning basques etc in Primark... they tend to be hidden behind the ones in eye wrenching yellows and greens, but they are there!

over a year ago

i know it sounds chavvy but matalan do some nice undies too

Post new Message to Thread