Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Bareback

Jump to newest

By *ijac OP   Couple
over a year ago

towcester

I would like to hear peoples _iews of bareback sex. We all know the risks, but my _iew is everyone to their own

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Play safe stay safe for me!

over a year ago

Always play safe, never go bareback unless it's your partner

over a year ago

"Always play safe, never go bareback unless it's your partner"

Testify!!! lol

By *eepsouthCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"I would like to hear peoples _iews of bareback sex. We all know the risks, but my _iew is everyone to their own"

Morning,

I agree if you are doing it with a selected couple or man/woman and all is checked for STI's. However I am slightly worried when I'm going to attend a party and knowing now that there will be someone who only do bareback. I don't fancy sucking a cock that's just come out of someone's pussy who has not used a condom, probably been with more than one person. Parties are multiply play partners and how do I know weather someone has an STI? Exactly why we use protection. I would very much like to see people playing safe at parties, we are all here for the fun of it. So please dont open a can of worms where you could put others and your self at risk. Why would you for the sake of a fuck???? Am I being prudish here

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

"I would like to hear peoples _iews of bareback sex. We all know the risks, but my _iew is everyone to their own

Morning,

I agree if you are doing it with a selected couple or man/woman and all is checked for STI's. However I am slightly worried when I'm going to attend a party and knowing now that there will be someone who only do bareback. I don't fancy sucking a cock that's just come out of someone's pussy who has not used a condom, probably been with more than one person. Parties are multiply play partners and how do I know weather someone has an STI? Exactly why we use protection. I would very much like to see people playing safe at parties, we are all here for the fun of it. So please dont open a can of worms where you could put others and your self at risk. Why would you for the sake of a fuck???? Am I being prudish here "

totally agree

over a year ago

Safe is sexy...

over a year ago

"Safe is sexy..."

Yes it is xx

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Here here, couldnt agree more.

By *eepsouthCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Safe is sexy..."

Like that saying . Also great to see so many safe players

over a year ago

"Safe is sexy...

Like that saying . Also great to see so many safe players "

over a year ago

It makes me cringe when you read a profile saying " we only play safe but can a will do bareback if that's your preference"

over a year ago

Been done to death this one but swinging wise put a hood on it.....

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Bareback, nice in theory. Never going to happen in real life...

over a year ago

"I would like to hear peoples _iews of bareback sex. We all know the risks, but my _iew is everyone to their own

Morning,

I agree if you are doing it with a selected couple or man/woman and all is checked for STI's. However I am slightly worried when I'm going to attend a party and knowing now that there will be someone who only do bareback. I don't fancy sucking a cock that's just come out of someone's pussy who has not used a condom, probably been with more than one person. Parties are multiply play partners and how do I know weather someone has an STI? Exactly why we use protection. I would very much like to see people playing safe at parties, we are all here for the fun of it. So please dont open a can of worms where you could put others and your self at risk. Why would you for the sake of a fuck???? Am I being prudish here "

Very well said!

over a year ago

These threads get done to death, and reality is that no one on here is going to say "yes i love to fuck bareback and i do it on here" they are gonna get slated for it, so it's a pointless debate.

over a year ago

Morning,

Not prudish at all!

over a year ago

No best to play safe and be disease free

over a year ago

Morning,

Exactly why we don't do parties and prefer to play with select few.

it's a little like playing Russian Roulette.

over a year ago

"These threads get done to death, and reality is that no one on here is going to say "yes i love to fuck bareback and i do it on here" they are gonna get slated for it, so it's a pointless debate. "

Not Really pointless at all as there are quite a few on this site who DO PLAY bareback, if thats for them, fair enough, each to their own.

But not for the majority so it seems.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

everyone to their own yes but surely commonsense should rule more than the cock does!!!! lol safe should be everyones way when swinging surely !

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

nope , bareback is very silly in the world of swinging , u arent just putting urself at risk but others as well , always bag it .

over a year ago

Morning,

over a year ago

"No best to play safe and be disease free"

See comments like this worry me more than someone admitting they play bare... Safe sex does not equal disease free...

As to answer the original question its up to others and I'll choose what risks I'm prepared to take

over a year ago

I like bareback sex and I alwais pull put and cum on her boobs .

over a year ago

I hate condoms my cock is rock hard until I put it on then I just goes soft.

over a year ago

Do you know what's much much MUCH more dangerous than bareback sex? Meeting strangers off the internet for sex!! No condom in the world will stop someone strangling you!

over a year ago

"Do you know what's much much MUCH more dangerous than bareback sex? Meeting strangers off the internet for sex!! No condom in the world will stop someone strangling you!"

over a year ago

I wrote the same forum post couple weeks ago and got slated for it. I like bareback sex but only with a partner, where we have both been tested. Would never do bareback with a randomers off fab.and do believe it's alot more rife on fab and the clubs.Can you imagine getting checked up after have many men bareback for the doctor to tell you you've got aids.you'd be gutted.commen sense over cocksense all the way.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

"No best to play safe and be disease free

See comments like this worry me more than someone admitting they play bare... Safe sex does not equal disease free...

As to answer the original question its up to others and I'll choose what risks I'm prepared to take"

Cali, the sage of fab, luv ya hunny, xxx

over a year ago

Oral sex is as bad as bareback sex .

over a year ago

"I hate condoms my cock is rock hard until I put it on then I just goes soft. "

Mine doesn't go soft but it definitely doesn't stay as hard as it normally would when barebacking my partner.

That said it doesn't really impact me negatively. Condoms are a necessary ball ache I'm afraid.

By *orks funMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

what about oral ?

over a year ago

The thing that worries us more than anything is the constant stream of those claiming that they only play safe , and think they take no risks .

We play regularly and although penetrative see is always with a condom .... everything else is not . Oral , rimming , etc....

So every month we get a full check without fail .

Those who say they play safe by using condoms for penetrative only are misguided thinking they will stay safe .

Even though we have remained free of any sti since we began swinging , much of this is luck as well as judgement , and monthly checks will remain part of our lives .

over a year ago

"Oral sex is as bad as bareback sex ."
heard it all now lol

over a year ago

"Oral sex is as bad as bareback sex . heard it all now lol"
YEs u can be infected that way to dont u know lol.

over a year ago

"Oral sex is as bad as bareback sex . heard it all now lolYEs u can be infected that way to dont u know lol."
guessing u always where a jonny then when ur getting a blow job?

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

These post do help identify people who we will want to avoid.

over a year ago

"Oral sex is as bad as bareback sex . heard it all now lolYEs u can be infected that way to dont u know lol. guessing u always where a jonny then when ur getting a blow job?"
No I dont as it feels better without

By *asyfranWoman
over a year ago

Maidstone

Bareback only here.

Select partners carefully and regular check ups.

Works for me.

By *asyfranWoman
over a year ago

Maidstone

Should be more worried about posts like "oral sex is as bad as bareback sex"

as they show a complete ignorance of the actual comparative risks involved.

That is more worrying.

over a year ago

So what ur saying oral without you wont catch anything then?.

over a year ago

To each their own in our opinion, weigh out the risks with who your with etc and make your own decisions. Though safety is best.

Personally we play safe and go for regular check ups as condoms alone don't equal disease free!!

If your playin bareback atleast have the courtesy to get checked every monh or so

over a year ago

Always safe - we as a community owe it to each other to be safe. The each to their own mentality is both dangerous, and irresponsible.

over a year ago

We agree to each there own mentality is dangerous but that's how it is we've spoke to some lovely people but had to cancel meets when they say they go bareback

over a year ago

It doesn't have to be 'how it is' nor should it be. Casual sex with strangers you meet in bars for example, is a very dangerous existence. I've lost one friend to HIV, and know another person who's living with it. Neither person was ever involved in the recreational-sex scene like we all are.

In my experience of 10 years, the people I choose to play with all practice safe sex, and generally speaking people within the community are much more aware of the risks than those that are simply promiscuous.

As I said, it's irresponsible and everyone on here owes it to each other to share that responsibility.

over a year ago

"Oral sex is as bad as bareback sex . heard it all now lolYEs u can be infected that way to dont u know lol. guessing u always where a jonny then when ur getting a blow job?No I dont as it feels better without "
u need to read ur last few post u don't make sense,

over a year ago

"So what ur saying oral without you wont catch anything then?."
my mrs is a dentist I no what u can catch

over a year ago

By *eepsouthCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Morning,

I agree if you are doing it with a selected couple or man/woman and all is checked for STI's. However I am slightly worried when I'm going to attend a party and knowing now that there will be someone who only do bareback. I don't fancy sucking a cock that's just come out of someone's pussy who has not used a condom, probably been with more than one person. Parties are multiply play partners and how do I know weather someone has an STI? Exactly why we use protection. I would very much like to see people playing safe at parties, we are all here for the fun of it. So please dont open a can of worms where you could put others and your self at risk. Why would you for the sake of a fuck???? Am I being prudish here

it's a little like playing Russian Roulette."

Oh god I would not go that far, how do you know that your selected people don't have anything. I would hate not having my nights out clubbing the amount of times we left without any play but danced our buds away and still had a fantastic night.

over a year ago

Woman on here asked if we would do bareback plus she wanted to do bareback up the arse and she is only 21 , that's not just stupid that's just dirty soon told her where to go

By *eepsouthCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"So what ur saying oral without you wont catch anything then?."

You can but it's a very slim chance of it you need to have a cut in your mouth or an infection in a tooth/gum. Who wants to go out and suck cock feeling unwell?

over a year ago

"So what ur saying oral without you wont catch anything then?.

You can but it's a very slim chance of it you need to have a cut in your mouth or an infection in a tooth/gum. Who wants to go out and suck cock feeling unwell? "

pas it on to some dumb nuts on here lol

By *inky booCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Does it matter if it be swinging or vanilla,some people in life will take risks where ever they be fucking,now some of the posts above seem to portray the swinging lifestyle as more promiscuous,my own thoughts are that risks will probably be more carefully assessed swinging than rolling d*unk out of a nightclub therefore more preparation condoms etc,whereas a d*unken fuck up a back entry has less prep and more risks,but i guess most of us have seen both sides of the coin and taken a risk,thats life!

Boo

over a year ago

dont come near us with that thing, is our opinion on bareback

over a year ago

The lack of information some swingers have regarding the risk is what scares me

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"The thing that worries us more than anything is the constant stream of those claiming that they only play safe , and think they take no risks .

We play regularly and although penetrative see is always with a condom .... everything else is not . Oral , rimming , etc....

So every month we get a full check without fail .

Those who say they play safe by using condoms for penetrative only are misguided thinking they will stay safe .

Even though we have remained free of any sti since we began swinging , much of this is luck as well as judgement , and monthly checks will remain part of our lives ."

By *e ja vue 2Couple
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

how can anyone on here prove that the next meet they have is with someone who is safe all the time ????? how many demand a condom for sex but suck and lick without , cuts and sores in mouth are bad but how many suck cock and get pre cum and swallow without even realising it if sucking with a mouth full of saliva,

question should be is SWINGING safe at any point ??????

By *yLongJourneyMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

i will always play safe 100% as i have condoms unused in my wallet and a box full aswell, still unused, but i will do bareback if the person in question is either allergic or have a preference for not using condoms really want to use more soon though

over a year ago

"i will always play safe 100% as i have condoms unused in my wallet and a box full aswell, still unused, but i will do bareback if the person in question is either allergic or have a preference for not using condoms really want to use more soon though"

I have no words..........

over a year ago

Some woman already been slated on here for passing on an STD.. whether right or otherwise it does make you wonder about the risks involved. Even if you do practice safe sex

over a year ago

"how can anyone on here prove that the next meet they have is with someone who is safe all the time ????? how many demand a condom for sex but suck and lick without , cuts and sores in mouth are bad but how many suck cock and get pre cum and swallow without even realising it if sucking with a mouth full of saliva,

question should be is SWINGING safe at any point ??????"

Is sex in general at any point, safe?

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"how can anyone on here prove that the next meet they have is with someone who is safe all the time ????? how many demand a condom for sex but suck and lick without , cuts and sores in mouth are bad but how many suck cock and get pre cum and swallow without even realising it if sucking with a mouth full of saliva,

question should be is SWINGING safe at any point ??????"

No it's not that's the point, the only safe sex is no sex, condoms reduce but don't eliminate risk, they do nothing for contact transmitted diseases and whilst significantly reduce the risk of fluid transmitted diseases they don't stop them, there's a reason there's a load more effective forms of contraception

This lifestyle is not 'safe' , too many on here are deluded regarding that, the degree of risk you take determines what you do, my only personal line is for oral without, penetration with but I appreciate others have different _iews

But what I'm not is blind to the risks I'm taking by being in this scene

By *yLongJourneyMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

"i will always play safe 100% as i have condoms unused in my wallet and a box full aswell, still unused, but i will do bareback if the person in question is either allergic or have a preference for not using condoms really want to use more soon though

I have no words.........."

what have you no words on, may i ask?

over a year ago

well said no rubber no love

over a year ago

a few people are allergic to latex, so always carry latex free condoms, instead of latex ones, then you are always covered

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"i will always play safe 100% as i have condoms unused in my wallet and a box full aswell, still unused, but i will do bareback if the person in question is either allergic or have a preference for not using condoms really want to use more soon though

I have no words..........

what have you no words on, may i ask?"

Maybe the lack of understanding of what 100% means.

Maybe that someone "not fancying using one" is enough reason for you not to use any protection.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"i will always play safe 100% as i have condoms unused in my wallet and a box full aswell, still unused, but i will do bareback if the person in question is either allergic or have a preference for not using condoms really want to use more soon though"

You do need to actually need to deploy the condom. Your post contradicts itself.

over a year ago

"Do you know what's much much MUCH more dangerous than bareback sex? Meeting strangers off the internet for sex!! No condom in the world will stop someone strangling you!"

Yeah, people forget the other pitfalls to such a lifestyle!

By *yLongJourneyMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

You do need to actually need to deploy the condom. Your post contradicts itself."

they are actually deployed at the time of any fun, just none have been used lately as i havent met anyone recently

over a year ago

I only play safe !!! I did see a guy fuck a woman in a club ,,,, then moved position to take her from behind ,,,, her hubby spotted the guy slipping of the condom and trying to re enter the woman without the condom on ,,,, I thought the hubby was gonna kill him !!!!

By *e ja vue 2Couple
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

"how can anyone on here prove that the next meet they have is with someone who is safe all the time ????? how many demand a condom for sex but suck and lick without , cuts and sores in mouth are bad but how many suck cock and get pre cum and swallow without even realising it if sucking with a mouth full of salva

question should be is SWINGING safe at any point ??????

No it's not that's the point, the only safe sex is no sex, condoms reduce but don't eliminate risk, they do nothing for contact transmitted diseases and whilst significantly reduce the risk of fluid transmitted diseases they don't stop them, there's a reason there's a load more effective forms of contraception

This lifestyle is not 'safe' , too many on here are deluded regarding that, the degree of risk you take determines what you do, my only personal line is for oral without, penetration with but I appreciate others have different _iews

But what I'm not is blind to the risks I'm taking by being in this scene"

If the lifestyle is "unsafe" why indulge ?????? we bet you do covered or not

over a year ago

"Woman on here asked if we would do bareback plus she wanted to do bareback up the arse and she is only 21 , that's not just stupid that's just dirty soon told her where to go"

have seen a couple asking for safe sex, unless its anal

over a year ago

I'M HOSTING 2 BAREBACK GANGBANGS THIS WEEK WITH 2 LOVELY LADIES!!!

SOME PEOPLE LIKE BAREBACK AS IT'S RISKY & EXCITING

I'D SAY IN MY EXPERIENCE OF ORGANISING AND HOSTING GB PARTIES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS ONLY ABOUT 10% OF COUPLES DO BAREBACK! BUT 50-60% OF GUYS DO IT!!!

BUT PEOPLE WHO DO BAREBACK STILL HAVE "SAFE SEX" ON THEIR PROFILES!

RIGHT Michael GET READY TO BE SLAGGED OFF AND ABUSED... Boo-Hoo

over a year ago

"I'M HOSTING 2 BAREBACK GANGBANGS THIS WEEK WITH 2 LOVELY LADIES!!!

SOME PEOPLE LIKE BAREBACK AS IT'S RISKY & EXCITING

I'D SAY IN MY EXPERIENCE OF ORGANISING AND HOSTING GB PARTIES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS ONLY ABOUT 10% OF COUPLES DO BAREBACK! BUT 50-60% OF GUYS DO IT!!!

BUT PEOPLE WHO DO BAREBACK STILL HAVE "SAFE SEX" ON THEIR PROFILES!

RIGHT Michael GET READY TO BE SLAGGED OFF AND ABUSED... Boo-Hoo "

haha love it

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

"I would like to hear peoples _iews of bareback sex. We all know the risks, but my _iew is everyone to their own"

Well my _iew is that if you dont wear a condom its called bareback and if you do its called protected sex, thats my _iew and its final !!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Agree!

This is a pointless thread that has been done to death! There are people that enjoy bareback sex, there are people that believe fucking random strangers whilst pregnant is fine and no more dangerous than driving to work...adults will make choices that affect THEM.

Personally I make decisions that will impact on my life and leave others to get on with their lives as obviously no skin off my nose!

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

There are risks in all relationships that involve sex

Known people to have a one night stand whilst married and get an sti , I know someone who caught HIV from a one night stand too

Know people who have Been swinging 15 years plus using protection for penetrative sex and not for oral and never had a sti

There are risks that come from oral sex . Without doubt . But these are very very minimal

There are also certain groups that are more high risk ( do the research)

Our motto is simple ... Penetrative sex With a condom only !

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like watching bareback porn and creampie and such but I only fuck with a condom on my cock.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You do need to actually need to deploy the condom. Your post contradicts itself.

they are actually deployed at the time of any fun, just none have been usEd lately as i havent met anyone recently"

The contradiction lies in your statement that you play 100% safe unless the other person doesn't want to, that isn't 100%. However no sexual activity is 100% safe.

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Morning,

Not prudish at all!"

quite agree

if say one bareback cock gets "infected" at a party. Then say he has bareback with 2 married lady partners at another party..2(infected)the ladies have sex with hubby (4 infected) now we have already got 6 people infected and yet the infected one has only had sex 3 times. if the 2 lADIES ALSO HAD SEX WITH 2 NEW PARTNERS AT THE SAME PARTY ITS UP TO 8 INFECTED!!!Be careful peeps it can spread so quickly.

over a year ago

Oral sex risks with no condom : "STIs like gonorrhea, syphilis, Chlamydia, HPV, and HIV can be transmitted through pre-cum or ejaculate. Herpes, especially when cold sores are present, can also be passed on through oral sex."

over a year ago

It is everyone to their own but you should be honest with others if you do indulge in bareback sex and not claim otherwise then its peoples choice if they play with you knowing your history.

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

Heard this old chestnut so many times its soooo boring. its up to the individual and that is that. BUT what i do say to everyone that says they never fuck with out a condom is this (and they always reply , "well thats different" but it isnt though !!

So every married couple or those in a partnership on Fabs are telling us that when they met their husband/spouse /partner they used condoms from day 1 and of course still do. Because the fact is that they most probably will not have. Do they then know 100% their partners sexual history and their partners sexual history , again it has to be a no, it cant be anything else.Has every one of those married or or otherwise couples had a HIV test at any point. The answers prob about 99% no. It only takes one sexual encounter to become infected by the virus. So there is a possibility however remote or slim that some of those people could already have been carrying the virus when they met their partner and you would never know. HIV was around a long before it was actually identified in the mid 80s, it took something like 10 years to identify the virus which by then had infiltrated the mass western cultures. Thats why so many people were infected without knowledge. the fact is that anyone who had unprotected sex during the period early to late 80s could have contracted the virus unwittingly even though they had only ever been with their spouse or partner. there you go , there's the facts , we are all Dooooooooommmeeed , and going to burn in the hell of HIV Armageddon,, Dont panic Mr Mainwaring !!! Lol

ps Forget Philadelphia with Tom hanks, If you can get hold of it. Watch a film called "And the Band Played On" (a reference to how everyone carried on shagging especially in the US gay community while this was taking hold all around them.

its packed with top stars who gave their services for free. Its a factually accurate film that goes through from the discovery of the first known AIDs deaths in villages in Africa by Western Medics show how it spread across from there to the US from Sweden (the first recorded Western AIDS Death was in Sweden) and around the world.

It mainly focusses on the struggle and race between US and French Scientists to identify what was causing all these terrible deaths in order to chase the Nobel Prize. I know it sounds heavy and deperessing but its not at all its fascinating and actually a true life detective story with the stakes being mankind itself.

over a year ago

I wonder if people's _iews change when alcohols thrown in the mix??

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I think it is safest if you keep your shirt on...

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I wonder if people's _iews change when alcohols thrown in the mix??"

I don't believe dink and sex ever mix successfully.

over a year ago

"I wonder if people's _iews change when alcohols thrown in the mix??

I don't believe dink and sex ever mix successfully."

Aren't dinks couples, Double Income No Kids, these dangerous barebacking mofos will do anything to get their kicks.... stay clear

over a year ago

Only man I do bareback with is my husband.

Everybody else must cover up. Non-negotiable.

I am really put off by profiles with bareback pics. I know the safest attitude is to assume everyone plays bb and therefore presents an equal risk of being a carrier, but looking at the bb pics just makes it even more real.

over a year ago

I always wank bareback, but thats just me lol

over a year ago

"Bareback only here.

Works for me."

Until the day your tests come back positive for HIV or HepB. Then it will be too late.

Regular testing does not protect you. It will only prevent you from infecting others as hopefully you'll be diagnosed soon enough to avoid transmission (either after treatment or by wearing protection).

over a year ago

"I wonder if people's _iews change when alcohols thrown in the mix??

I don't believe dink and sex ever mix successfully."

Of course it does: Babies!

over a year ago

"Bareback only here.

Works for me.

Until the day your tests come back positive for HIV or HepB. Then it will be too late.

Regular testing does not protect you. It will only prevent you from infecting others as hopefully you'll be diagnosed soon enough to avoid transmission (either after treatment or by wearing protection)."

Thing is same could be said to any of us. Till about 6 years ago I never used condoms... And I luckily never caught anything. Now I always wear one for full sex but not for oral... But I'm aware that I'm still engaging in my risky behavior and just get tested often... But I'm not about to stop having sex all together

over a year ago

"Bareback only here.

Works for me.

Regular testing does not protect you. It will only prevent you from infecting others as hopefully you'll be diagnosed soon enough to avoid transmission (either after treatment or by wearing protection)."

Hear hear

Fucking ridiculous

over a year ago

"Bareback only here.

Works for me.

Regular testing does not protect you. It will only prevent you from infecting others as hopefully you'll be diagnosed soon enough to avoid transmission (either after treatment or by wearing protection).

Thing is same could be said to any of us. Till about 6 years ago I never used condoms... And I luckily never caught anything. Now I always wear one for full sex but not for oral... But I'm aware that I'm still engaging in my risky behavior and just get tested often... But I'm not about to stop having sex all together"

Which is fair enough and I know you get checks done regularly. But I just don't understand how some people think that since they get tested they don't need to play safe. One thing does not replace the other.

over a year ago

"Bareback only here.

Works for me.

Thing is same could be said to any of us. Till about 6 years ago I never used condoms... And I luckily never caught anything. Now I always wear one for full sex but not for oral... But I'm aware that I'm still engaging in my risky behavior and just get tested often... But I'm not about to stop having sex all together

Which is fair enough and I know you get checks done regularly. But I just don't understand how some people think that since they get tested they don't need to play safe. One thing does not replace the other."

No but its there choice and they are not replacing it.. just taking the risks they are prepared to take. I've realised since playing as a couple that couples and single females will often try to go bare... Something I'd not had that much when I had just played with single guys ... We have refused... But to be honest it has marred our experiences somewhat...

If someone choses to play bare and is honest they shouldn't get slated, as I have found that the real worry is those that state safe... But do something different... Not one person that has tried to go bare with us had bare on their profile.

More worrying still is how many seem to think that safe sex means risk free.

over a year ago

I know this is a regular thread but I think it is a good thing as it reinforces the message that bareback is not ok !!!!

I had a meeting last year and the lady was suprised when I started to put a condom on !!!!!

over a year ago

I also think people should be more aware of changing condoms during group meetings like at cpls rooms in clubs !!!

over a year ago

"I also think people should be more aware of changing condoms during group meetings like at cpls rooms in clubs !!!"

We are very pro active on this and guys seem shocked. Alrhogh and to be fair I've never seen anyone stop a guy from fingering them, just after he's done it to someone else.... And that's still risky x

over a year ago

"These threads get done to death, and reality is that no one on here is going to say "yes i love to fuck bareback and i do it on here" they are gonna get slated for it, so it's a pointless debate. "

Not really, I would say I love to fuck bareback, but won't fuck bareback, it's Russian roulette ,,, very dangerous,, and the bareback my wife profiles really worry me, married couples more than likely have kids or will have kids,, it's very silly

over a year ago

only safe sex is no sex, and we dont have full sex with other people.

we do, however, enjoy bareback between ourselves.

By *rchard thiefMan
over a year ago

flippin accy

over a year ago

quite a lot of people dont want to use condoms, i dont see the point in not using them though because it means i would have to go to the gum clinic every time i met someone, and always be wondering if i had cought something.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"quite a lot of people dont want to use condoms, i dont see the point in not using them though because it means i would have to go to the gum clinic every time i met someone, and always be wondering if i had cought something."

Although of course condoms are no guarantee you haven't caught anything, you've just tipped the odds very much in the favour of not doing so

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I trust the people who say they bareback more than the ones who say they never.

over a year ago

"I trust the people who say they bareback more than the ones who say they never.

"

over a year ago

If you have a close group that are exclusive to each other and all are clean i say fill each other up just not with everybody

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"If you have a close group that are exclusive to each other and all are clean i say fill each other up just not with everybody

"

Yeah cause people are inherently trustworthy.

over a year ago

"If you have a close group that are exclusive to each other and all are clean i say fill each other up just not with everybody

"

A nice thought, but I don't think this exists. Only takes one person to not be truthful.

over a year ago

"

I wouldn't trust anyone who I wasn't in a relationship with that much, if someone's shagging me bareback then they are shagging others bareback, they owe me nothing so have no reason to stay true to their word, once they meet alone you have no idea who they are shagging or how

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

i agree with you nobody who is on here looking for meets are going to say in this debate they do bareback even if they do and i dare bet there are people who have posted msgs against it who do do it lol x

over a year ago

I wouldn't trust anyone who I wasn't in a relationship with that much, if someone's shagging me bareback then they are shagging others bareback, they owe me nothing so have no reason to stay true to their word, once they meet alone you have no idea who they are shagging or how"

I think it depends. I only go without with Lee and I trust him at his word that I'm the only one. I see it no different to trusting that your sexual partner or life partner.. both could lie... And there are many married people on here that I'm sure their wives or husbands trust them to only play with them but they aren't x

over a year ago

"

And how exactly would you have that assurance? Bearing in mind that an HIV test only tells you that you were HIV free up to 3 months beforehand...would people have to have written proof?

over a year ago

"I trust the people who say they bareback more than the ones who say they never.

"

But it would be unlikely that I would fuck them...

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Always play safe, never go bareback unless it's your partner"

By *octor DeleriumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"

it's a little like playing Russian Roulette."

Definitely not prudish, and the same applies to toys and sm practices that may draw blood.

Considering that you can transmit STIs without having any symptoms and the long lead in for HIV, it's a bit like playing Russian roulette with an semi-automatic handgun, especially if they have a whole string of 'verifications' who may have played on a similar basis.

Doctor Nasty

Post script: I have seen someone play Russian roulette with a semi-automatic; the consequences were entirely predictable but that's Darwinism for you.

over a year ago

exactly Wat we think.but the amount.of.stick.we get.for it....safe sex n oral for guys n girls condoms n dental dams.for.ladies... we meet a couple who seemed.happy till the lady.found out.bout this then it all stopped they.gave.us a lecturing about.getting.checked and oral sex being safe but.in.same.breath.told.us they.caught.oral sti from a party....need i say more!!!

over a year ago

Ive always played it safe but know some who don't..each to there own tho...

By *inkykoupleukCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Only play safe. Unless with the hubby

over a year ago

But it would be unlikely that I would fuck them..."

But at least they are being honest. Your not really going to believe that every person you have played with only plays safe?

Most people will say they don't, but I've seen people that have posted on threads such as these stating safe sex only that go bare x

over a year ago

But at least they are being honest. Your not really going to believe that every person you have played with only plays safe?

Most people will say they don't, but I've seen people that have posted on threads such as these stating safe sex only that go bare x"

I'm more than fully aware of the risks thank you and we make our decisions based on what we know them to be, not the ill informed advice pedalled out on the forum here...it's not the only measure we use, just one of them...

over a year ago

Most people will say they don't, but I've seen people that have posted on threads such as these stating safe sex only that go bare x

I'm more than fully aware of the risks thank you and we make our decisions based on what we know them to be, not the ill informed advice pedalled out on the forum here...it's not the only measure we use, just one of them..."

All I'm saying is just because someone says they play safe doesn't make them less of a risk. Look at the bareback gang bangs.. go look at the verifications for those and see how many state safe sex only yet are obviously not.

over a year ago

Yesterday I stumbled on a young ladies profile who openly has bareback sex. The photos explicitly showed this and there were many verifications. I confess to thinking her photos looked very horny. There were some with guys fucking her bare and several cream pie shots. Made me feel really horny

She wasn't in a safe clique - she was advertising for as many guys that day to fuck her

Dam STDs is all I can say! But as horny as it looked I thought it's only a question of time before she gets something nasty

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I like bareback sex and I alwais pull put and cum on her boobs ."
hmm very intelligent

over a year ago

I'm more than fully aware of the risks thank you and we make our decisions based on what we know them to be, not the ill informed advice pedalled out on the forum here...it's not the only measure we use, just one of them...

All I'm saying is just because someone says they play safe doesn't make them less of a risk. Look at the bareback gang bangs.. go look at the verifications for those and see how many state safe sex only yet are obviously not.

"

We treat every person we meet as though they had bare backed the entire audience of the Olympic opening ceremony and protect ourselves accordingly bearing in mind that condoms do not offer 100% protection...if however we were presented with the evidence that a person we were looking to meet actually had done that...we would choose the risk accordingly which would mean we were unlikely to continue to choose to meet them...as I said, we manage our risks according to what we know them to be based on the evidence we're presented with, we're neither naive nor stupid...it's how we choose to do it...we're not saying everyone else should but the OP of this thread states " we all know the risks" but I would suggest that from reading posts here, people clearly do not...

over a year ago

I always think I wouldn't like to stir another man's porridge with my spoon. Eeeggghhh

over a year ago

I find many on here are clueless about the risks... I've had people openly admit that they haven't been tested because they always play safe....

Oral is the one that I think many seem confused about.... Yes it's a risk.. but it always amuses me that some seem to think if your prepared to suck a cock bare that you may as well so bareback.. yet the risks are very different.

Also many ignore the fact that things can easily be passed from woman to woman during a 4 sum with foreplay , yet no-one stops to wash hands etc xx

over a year ago

"I find many on here are clueless about the risks... I've had people openly admit that they haven't been tested because they always play safe....

Oral is the one that I think many seem confused about.... Yes it's a risk.. but it always amuses me that some seem to think if your prepared to suck a cock bare that you may as well so bareback.. yet the risks are very different.

Also many ignore the fact that things can easily be passed from woman to woman during a 4 sum with foreplay , yet no-one stops to wash hands etc xx"

Absolutely and here I agree with you...

over a year ago

"These post do help identify people who we will want to avoid."

Not really, people will just talk a good game.instead.....

over a year ago

" I find many on here are clueless about the risks... I've had people openly admit that they haven't been tested because they always play safe....

Also many ignore the fact that things can easily be passed from woman to woman during a 4 sum with foreplay , yet no-one stops to wash hands etc xx"

Oral sex is much less risky than anal or vaginal sex – but HIV still can enter through open cuts and sores, or possibly by infecting the lining of the mouth. There are some documented cases of people getting HIV through their mouth.

Once semen gets past the mouth, stomach acid and enzymes in the esophagus kill the virus. So swallowing or spitting out semen (cum or precum) reduces your risk for HIV, compared with letting it sit in your mouth.

A popular jingle is: Spit or Swallow, Don’t Let it Wallow.

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's one of those debates that will rage till the end of time! but love the lines who say no never ever have! really? never got caught up in the moment that much ... It just happens.. I'm talking one in one here... As I've never had a 3 sum or visited a club or group sex... and I have I always try where possible to practise safe sex 9-10 I do..... But because I do oral without condom and love the taste! .... Then I go to the local one to one clinic every 12 weeks to get tested! Soon as you play around and unless your wrapped from head to toe in cling film.... You should get yourself tested FULL STOP! We all have a moral responsibility not only to ourselves but the people that we are meeting ... Knowing that your clean, disease free and healthy.

over a year ago

"Yesterday I stumbled on a young ladies profile who openly has bareback sex. The photos explicitly showed this and there were many verifications. I confess to thinking her photos looked very horny. There were some with guys fucking her bare and several cream pie shots. Made me feel really horny

She wasn't in a safe clique - she was advertising for as many guys that day to fuck her

Dam STDs is all I can say! But as horny as it looked I thought it's only a question of time before she gets something nasty "

we have been _iewed by a couple that openly advertises for men to 'impregnate' the wife.

as many as possible, as much as possible, until she gets caught.

STi's arent the only thing that can be gained from unprotected sex.....

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

There's also a significant pregnancy rate with using condoms alone as well, a lot better than not using one but a lot higher than hormonal methods

over a year ago

No, No, No, No .,Did I say No? Yes I did.

over a year ago

Never do bareback unless with the wife...when on fabguys I block all that say bareback

over a year ago

Got to be safe sex or no sex

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, No, No, No .,Did I say No? Yes I did."

stop beating about the bush and say what you really mean

over a year ago

If I was beating around the bush it would definately require a condom!

over a year ago

My wife will suck a guy off only if he wears a condom. No condom, no blow job.

over a year ago

"My wife will suck a guy off only if he wears a condom. No condom, no blow job. "

That seems a bit extreme, doesn't it?

Surely you can get germs from any sort of physical contact, eg kissing (herpes, mononucleosis, flu, cold, etc), shaking hands even (gastroenteritis, some flu, etc)...

Where do you draw the line?

By *wentytoyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We like it bareback, know the risks, try and select partners carefully and get tested regularly. Not foolproof but we enjoy it and hate condoms.

over a year ago

Really not worth the risk mate.

STD's are on the rise almost 10% of all under 25's in my area have had or do have an STD according to the sexual health teams.

If someone is going bareback with multiple partners they are risking their health and possibly their life.

Personal choice is fine and I'm all for it.My personal choice is not to catch anything nor pass anything on to innocent parties.

over a year ago

"We like it bareback, know the risks, try and select partners carefully and get tested regularly. Not foolproof but we enjoy it and hate condoms."

You see that could be you having an std and a hate against men so you deliberately setting out to infect

Just saying

over a year ago

I like what I'm hearing here , always best to play it safe, that way both can enjoy themselves without the fear and worry after.

Ive had girls leave my bedroom in protest to me using a condom. Never worries me, as I know I'm doing the right thing lol.

Happy swinging!

By *earaWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

My nan (a wise but Irish and d*unk woman) once told me something that stuck..

she said if you sleep with only 10 people in your life, and each of those people sleep with ten, then each of those, 10 and so on... gave me a fair concept of how many unprotected cocks I was allowing into my precious body...

over a year ago

"My wife will suck a guy off only if he wears a condom. No condom, no blow job.

Surely you can get germs from any sort of physical contact, eg kissing (herpes, mononucleosis, flu, cold, etc), shaking hands even (gastroenteritis, some flu, etc)...

Where do you draw the line?"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Where do you draw the line?"

everyone must draw their own line and if its what they choose then it isn't extreme.

over a year ago

Where do you draw the line?

everyone must draw their own line and if its what they choose then it isn't extreme."

Well it isn't to them , but it is to us

over a year ago

The risk isn't worth the pleasure.

over a year ago

Safe sex is the game and we play by the rules

over a year ago

I often wonder, how many would risk it, if people got to a meet and the op said " oh don't worry" would they sacrifice their pleasure, or carry on regardless?

Her

over a year ago

"I often wonder, how many would risk it, if people got to a meet and the op said " oh don't worry" would they sacrifice their pleasure, or carry on regardless?

Her "

Funnie how you said that, one i meet months ago (not from this site) said jsut that and she was 52, first before we meet we said we wanna use condoms and things but then , she said fancy bareback lol.

over a year ago

"I often wonder, how many would risk it, if people got to a meet and the op said " oh don't worry" would they sacrifice their pleasure, or carry on regardless?

Her "

I have turned down blow jobs with condom on more than a few times , and would again .

over a year ago

"Yesterday I stumbled on a young ladies profile who openly has bareback sex. The photos explicitly showed this and there were many verifications. I confess to thinking her photos looked very horny. There were some with guys fucking her bare and several cream pie shots. Made me feel really horny

Dam STDs is all I can say! But as horny as it looked I thought it's only a question of time before she gets something nasty "

Yes I have seen these kind of scenario,s you have just mentioned many times on fab and other sites the truth is its widespread

and there are plenty of carriers out there to infect yer infact its

never been a safe past time going back to the romans and I,m sure long before that also if there are such records.. we all know the risks

and however old this type of post is

makes no difference in how important

it is to keep reminding people the quote

(ignorance is bliss )is very true.

By *akedmassageCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Its up to the individuals however our _iew is that its not worth the risk. Yes we all know oral without is also dangerous. That is not a reason though to take anymore risks than is necessary.

You never know who the people you play with have also played with.

We would also suggest everyone in this lifestyle should get themselves tested on a regular basis.

over a year ago

well if you are totally bonkers then go for it . my _iew 2014 play safe.

By *akedmassageCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

You can carefully select partners all you want, does not keep you safe unless you know every ones sexual history that you play with.

Also yes it is true that oral without has risks but you ever sucked a cock with a condom on its not nice.

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"We like it bareback, know the risks, try and select partners carefully and get tested regularly. Not foolproof but we enjoy it and hate condoms."

And what happens if one of your 'carefully' chosen partners have drug resistant gonorrhoea or HIV? That's you two literally fucked for life? Is it really worth it?

over a year ago

over a year ago

No sex is safe ... oral and kissing you can get allsorts from too and meeting strangers they are people you don't know....... condoms only do so much and when people say .. we trust people who say been tested , I trust no one ..... best way to be here meeting strangers and friends you only see now and again .. people at times tell you what you wish to here .

over a year ago

"We like it bareback, know the risks, try and select partners carefully and get tested regularly. Not foolproof but we enjoy it and hate condoms.

And what happens if one of your 'carefully' chosen partners have drug resistant gonorrhoea or HIV? That's you two literally fucked for life? Is it really worth it? "

over a year ago

"No sex is safe ... oral and kissing you can get allsorts from too and meeting strangers they are people you don't know....... condoms only do so much and when people say .. we trust people who say been tested , I trust no one ..... best way to be here meeting strangers and friends you only see now and again .. people at times tell you what you wish to here ."

Hear hear

over a year ago

over a year ago

"We like it bareback, know the risks, try and select partners carefully and get tested regularly. Not foolproof but we enjoy it and hate condoms.

And what happens if one of your 'carefully' chosen partners have drug resistant gonorrhoea or HIV? That's you two literally fucked for life? Is it really worth it? "

By *occosboysCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Lancaster

You tend to notice that people who play bareback often can't spell

Post new Message to Thread