Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

does anyone else find it hard?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi I was just wondering if anyone else finds it hard to find meets for experiencing first time things

eg im looking to experience my first girl on girl and am finding it difficult to find the right person/people as they always run off when i say im a newbie. ive met for other things just not this so any ideas on what can do to finally get girl on girl action???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Go to a club, wander round, get chatting and surely sooner or later someone will oblige lol!

On a more serious note, many couples with a bi fem are put off by meets with single bi-fem newbies either because they have had problems with meets where the fem suddenly decides she isnt bi any more, or because it can be a little frustrating teaching someone "the ropes" as it were, whereas an experienced bi fem will just get stuck in.

For us, I think there are two types of "curious" fems.... those that think they might like to try it with a woman, perhaps motivated by the fact that its "fashionable" to be bi... and then there is the "curious" fem who actually is probably already bi, in that the idea of playing with a woman makes her legs shake, her heart pound, her pussy moisten and her head spin!!!

You can usually tell them apart by the way they act as soon as you all get down to it, the first will perhaps kiss, then lay back and let the experienced fem play with her a little, before turning to the guy for some conventional sex, whereas the second will be a flurry of kissing, and mutual touching and exploration, and the poor guy will be pretty much left to his own devices for a while lol!

Having experienced both, its definately the second for us!!!

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

what they said ^

plus you also have to appreciate that while there are lots of girls who will have a little play with another girl, or let a girl play with them provided there's a man or two present, genuinely fully bisexual girls either single or in a couple who will play 1 on 1 are something of a rarity - then of course you have the couples that advertise as having a bi-fem but when it comes down to it the girl inst the slightest bit bi (something some friends of mine experienced very recently)

I know a couple of girls like this and they are always telling me how difficult it is to find other girls to play with one on one, and they are fairly experienced swingers - so you arent alone by any means.

Don't give up tho, clubs and socials would be a good place to start.

over a year ago

"Go to a club, wander round, get chatting and surely sooner or later someone will oblige lol!

On a more serious note, many couples with a bi fem are put off by meets with single bi-fem newbies either because they have had problems with meets where the fem suddenly decides she isnt bi any more, or because it can be a little frustrating teaching someone "the ropes" as it were, whereas an experienced bi fem will just get stuck in.

For us, I think there are two types of "curious" fems.... those that think they might like to try it with a woman, perhaps motivated by the fact that its "fashionable" to be bi... and then there is the "curious" fem who actually is probably already bi, in that the idea of playing with a woman makes her legs shake, her heart pound, her pussy moisten and her head spin!!!

You can usually tell them apart by the way they act as soon as you all get down to it, the first will perhaps kiss, then lay back and let the experienced fem play with her a little, before turning to the guy for some conventional sex, whereas the second will be a flurry of kissing, and mutual touching and exploration, and the poor guy will be pretty much left to his own devices for a while lol!

Having experienced both, its definately the second for us!!! "

well id say im more the second in that i do fantasise ALOT about being able to play with another woman i think id rather experience it 1 on 1 for the 1st time dont think id enjoy myself much if i have some guy over my shoulder watching and trying to join in. i find the idea of being able to touch and play with a woman fasinating, i just think she'd feel so soft and the taste would be unbelieveable

Ive only ever been to one club which was about 3 years ago as im no longer with the guy i was with then and i dont drive and plus i have no idea where they are

im still hoping it'll happen some day (soon i hope)

over a year ago

"

what they said ^

plus you also have to appreciate that while there are lots of girls who will have a little play with another girl, or let a girl play with them provided there's a man or two present, genuinely fully bisexual girls either single or in a couple who will play 1 on 1 are something of a rarity - then of course you have the couples that advertise as having a bi-fem but when it comes down to it the girl inst the slightest bit bi (something some friends of mine experienced very recently)

I know a couple of girls like this and they are always telling me how difficult it is to find other girls to play with one on one, and they are fairly experienced swingers - so you arent alone by any means.

Don't give up tho, clubs and socials would be a good place to start.

"

i dont understand why someone would do that, they must realise that people will get really pissed off with that!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are a few clubs around manchester area. Have a look at the club section of this site. I too am curious about trying a club but not got the nerve up yet, although no use to you as I am not a bi girl Liasons in Rochdale is my local one and meant to be nice and relaxed?

If I were you I would take up the offer of a club visit and try that?

Have fun x

over a year ago

"hi I was just wondering if anyone else finds it hard to find meets for experiencing first time things

eg im looking to experience my first girl on girl and am finding it difficult to find the right person/people as they always run off when i say im a newbie. ive met for other things just not this so any ideas on what can do to finally get girl on girl action??? "

Gosh..just read your profile and ..5 years on another swinging site...and cant get to meet a bi fem.....seems odd...

over a year ago

I am a bifem and also find it quite hard to meet others as I don't drive and can only accom at certain times. Will try to get to a club with a friend of mine so hopefully will have much fun there!

Good luck with finding what you're looking for and most of all have fun in doing so x

over a year ago

I find it hard quite often..... mostly in the mornings

over a year ago

what a butt

over a year ago

"

Gosh..just read your profile and ..5 years on another swinging site...and cant get to meet a bi fem.....seems odd... "

i know its driving me mad but i seem to be getting closer to it on here so much happier

over a year ago

I recently had my first meet and it was so exciting

over a year ago

"

Gosh..just read your profile and ..5 years on another swinging site...and cant get to meet a bi fem.....seems odd...

i know its driving me mad but i seem to be getting closer to it on here so much happier "

Good luck hun.....mwah...xxx

over a year ago

"Go to a club, wander round, get chatting and surely sooner or later someone will oblige lol!

well id say im more the second in that i do fantasise ALOT about being able to play with another woman i think id rather experience it 1 on 1 for the 1st time dont think id enjoy myself much if i have some guy over my shoulder watching and trying to join in. i find the idea of being able to touch and play with a woman fasinating, i just think she'd feel so soft and the taste would be unbelieveable

"

Im in the same boat as you , I am newbiw on here4 too,and have been to my first party now. Had a great time and played with people there , but still looking for a 1-0n-1 girl/girl thing.

I sure you will get what you want in the end - good luck XXX

Post new Message to Thread