Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Need beuty help, bleaching and shaving

Jump to newest

By *ndecided OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi all

anyone know any good places to get body bleaching done, specifically vaginal and anal?

and any info about waxing/hair removal for guys n gals would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all

anyone know any good places to get body bleaching done, specifically vaginal and anal?

Thanks"

You're a man looking for a place that does vaginal bleaching?!!

over a year ago

I dont know about bleaching, but use google and I am sure you will find some places that are local to you that do it. Also you can find out about any risks or side effects of doing it.

Now shaving on the other hand I can give you a lot of advice for, not just for doing your balls but also your face.

Firstly I suggest buying a small electric trimmer, loads of places sell them, they are very cheap. Look for facial hair trimmers, you know for trimming beards.

They are great for trimming down hair. When it comes to shaving or trimming hair, always shave with the hair and never against the hair.

That means if the hair is growning downwards, you shave downwards with it.

So the next part is razors. Alot of people use Gillete mach3 or there many other versions. I do not use them, as I find they are useless, they do more damage to your skin, and also go blunt very fast.

I use a single blade razor. Not only do you get a better shave, but the baldes are far far cheaper. Only 95pence for a pack of 5 blades. You get 10 shaves from 5 blades.

Anyways Pick a razor, make sure you have a new blade. I suggest trimming the hair first.

Wash the area with warm water and soap, or a shower gell.

Now theres two options here. You can shave with the hot water from the shower head pointed at your area. Or have a bath, and shave under the water.

Either way, take your time, I suggest shaving one small area an inch down, then rinsing the blade, and going over it a second time., then rinse and do another the area.

Once you are done shaving, rinse the area with warm water. The warm water has opened all the pores in your skin, so now you need to close the poors. This part can be uncomfortable, but needs to be done. You need to wash the ares with cold water. So swich the shower to cold water and rinse the area you have shaved with cold water.

Next dry the area with a clean towel. Do this by only giving the area a light tap of the towel. Dont rub the area dry.

Now I suggest using a thing called Shaving Alum , its like a little bar of soap that you wat with cold water, and rub against the area you have shaving, its great if you have cut yourself shaving or have razor burn. It will sting since theres sodium in it, which is salt. But its a great antiseptic.

You should use some aftershave balm, I suggest L'Oreal MenExpert aftersave balm or hydra energetic moisturising lotion.

So all this works great for shaving your face or other body parts. Only thing I would suggest for the face, is buying a shaving brush and shaving soap. Works alot better then any shaving gel.

By *onyMad123Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Totally agree with the whole cheaper razor being better than the posh 3 4 or 5 blades, under the water or with hair conditioner i use bio oil afterwards and have stopped getting so sore though you are always gonna have the odd pimple im sure, i wont use cream as burns and shave all the way round

By *ndecided OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 03/04/10 09:25:12]

By *iyuWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Always when shaving use shaving foam, I personally use superdrug male shaving foam (£3.99!) because it doesn't irritate my skin! So no nasty rashes! Also shave the way your hair goes otherwise you will get ingrown hairs etc (which doesn't look attractive!)

Bleaching well...erm....I don't do that lol don't see why it's necessary!

By *iyuWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 03/04/10 11:14:39]

over a year ago

"Hi all

Thanks

You're a man looking for a place that does vaginal bleaching?!! "

Im a woman n I don't WANT my vagina bleached! Ouch

By *amanthasuckalotTV/TS
over a year ago

Blyth

I always use NAIR hair removal cream and it does a brilliant job.

(blocks the plug hole though)

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

have you tried Harpic?

By *andbwells69Couple
over a year ago

Balloch

We have always found that the best way to shave is to use hair conditioner and a good multiblade razor.

If it is the first time then, obviously, you need to shorten the hair so it can be shaved.

Then cover with hair conditioner. We have always found that the best results always come from shaving against the hair growth. Frequent washing out of the razor in very hot water is also required.

When finished, and smooth, rinse the hair conditioner off and spray the shaved area with a non-scented anti-perspirant (honest it doesn't sting, or burn, if it isn't a 'flavoured' one).

Hope this helps.

Post new Message to Thread