Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Gangbangs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey I was wondering how is the best way to organise a gangbang or bukkaee and make sure you get people there as well as have the right people anyone had experience xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Going to a club on a greedy girl night

is the easiest way of getting what you want.

If you want to be more selective over who gets involved, be prepared to put in a lot of work, and invite 3 times as many as you feel comfortable with, to allow for the no shows, the "oh my god there is cock next to mine, run for the hills" types, and the "I can do this, but my cock won't get hard" types.

By *icebloke551Man
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Greedygirlparties.google it they will help you out

By *ustyBrunette35Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Hey I was wondering how is the best way to organise a gangbang or bukkaee and make sure you get people there as well as have the right people anyone had experience xx"

If you want the right people there then best to do your own inviting.. Search for guys on here that have veris from being at a gangbang and take the pick of the ones that you are attracted too.

Ask if any of them can accommodate (if you can't)

If none can accommodate look for a suitable venue, either a nice discreet hotel or an apartment, split the cost with all those that attend.

Have fun!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've been to one. Invite 50% more men than you need as we found a lot backed out for various reasons. Have someone watching to make sure all rules eg condoms are followed. Guys, be polite and friendly and take turns. Wait around watching for round 2. Be respectful and guys don't freak, if you can get it up, just watch and wait.

I've really enjoyed the ones I've been to.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Fumble fingers! I've been to more than one. Guys if you CAN'T get it up, watch and wait...

Post new Message to Thread