Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

first timer please be nice.

Jump to newest

By *ebsCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Orpington/london

Sorry peeps, I (R) need a little tiny moan and tips on the below would be really helpful.

I wasn't going to post this until I checked our inbox before I logged off and found Emails from you guessed it single blokes,bareback couples,straight couples and full swap only couples.

so this isn't aimed just at single guys,we know some really nice ones in here.

Our profile clearly states the following..

Safe sex only

No single men

couples with bi females only

Soft swap only

Today we've loads and I mean loads of emails telling us to change our profile.

Firstly why the should we? We think it's clear enough but obviously that's only if you read the profile.

Simply..

1) if you want bareback,you can pass us by, not interested,even if your willing to ’bag up` for us. Don't bother mailing us on the odd chance we'll agree to meet you.

2) single guys, why should single guys that are lucky enough to have a bi female friend, not be able to contact us? We've met and spoken to lots of single male and female profiles that play as couples on here.

3) couples need to read profiles as much as single guys.. we only play with couples with bi or bi curious females.

4) its up to us, not the people contacting us how far we're willing to go with a couple. as a rule we're soft swap only. This way nobody we're meeting expects more than that. If everyone's happy it may go to full swap.

Jesus some people on here really need to stop dictating to others what to do with their bodies!

Rant over.

sorry everyone,please be nice its our first post

Xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I suggest you run your profile exactly as you please and ignore other people...it is a little bit shouty though

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

No matter what you have on your profile some won't bother reading it and message, some will read it, ignore it and message anyway and some will read it , pay attention and then either message or not depending on wether they fit what you are looking for.

That's the way it will always be so just ignore the ones who haven't bothered to read it, block them if you like to prevent them contacting you again and concentrate on the messages that are left

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

also you mention a couple of times quite forcefully that you aren't looking for single men, then you say in your post above that you don't want to block them in case they have a nice bi female friend, this is giving out mixed messages and even on here you can't have things both ways. Block single men it will be much easier .

over a year ago

Orpington/london

"Hello and welcome to the forums.

I suggest you run your profile exactly as you please and ignore other people...it is a little bit shouty though "

you think? Oh err what would you change?

over a year ago

Orpington/london

Thanks girls

xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

was just about to take a look and see what the craic was, but we are blocked so will have to shoot blind.

we are also a soft play couple, and have had people suggest the same, but as has been said, you have to do what is right for yourselves and no more than that.

we have met many couples that are fll swap and have been happy to soft, so unless these ones that contact you are similar, then dont worry about them

over a year ago

Sorry your having so much hassle...

yous can mitigate unwanted emails by going into profile settings and completely block single men from mailing yous.

pete

over a year ago

"No matter what you have on your profile some won't bother reading it and message, some will read it, ignore it and message anyway and some will read it , pay attention and then either message or not depending on wether they fit what you are looking for.

That's the way it will always be so just ignore the ones who haven't bothered to read it, block them if you like to prevent them contacting you again and concentrate on the messages that are left "

Agree on this.

We have specifically set out what we want from meets, so it put's no one in any doubt.

We dont put what we aren;t looking for as that is just negative and not required.

Those who simply dont or cant read a profile are people we are not looking for. What gets us is that many put the same - yet dont read profile first either.

Block is such a good feature, it's getting well used.

We only hear from those we want to hear from, anyone else gets binned through their own fault.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hello and welcome to the forums.

I suggest you run your profile exactly as you please and ignore other people...it is a little bit shouty though

you think? Oh err what would you change? "

I would just tone it down a bit that's all. You are quite clear in what you want which is good

over a year ago

Orpington/london

"was just about to take a look and see what the craic was, but we are blocked so will have to shoot blind.

we are also a soft play couple, and have had people suggest the same, but as has been said, you have to do what is right for yourselves and no more than that.

we have met many couples that are fll swap and have been happy to soft, so unless these ones that contact you are similar, then dont worry about them"

Blocked?? Huh ok i dont know how thats happened. Unless we've spoken and we weren't a match? (we block to stop us contacting people again,if we're not their "type")

We've met some really nice full swap couples but a lot more "wtf are you doing on a swingers site if you're not here to f***?" couples, unfortunately or ones with an aggressive approach.

over a year ago

oooh i spotted a faux pas...

your profile is set to lookin for single men.

take that out of your profile attributes and it may help as it will miss out your profile on single mens's search results.

over a year ago

"was just about to take a look and see what the craic was, but we are blocked so will have to shoot blind.

we have met many couples that are fll swap and have been happy to soft, so unless these ones that contact you are similar, then dont worry about them

Blocked?? Huh ok i dont know how thats happened. Unless we've spoken and we weren't a match? (we block to stop us contacting people again,if we're not their "type")

We've met some really nice full swap couples but a lot more "wtf are you doing on a swingers site if you're not here to f***?" couples, unfortunately or ones with an aggressive approach."

no idea, dont remember chatting lol.

irrespective, we have had our fair share of those too.

as said, just stick to what works for you.

anyone that doesnt like it, an go fuck themselves.

afterall, its a sex site lol

over a year ago

Orpington/london

Everyone seems to be focusing on the single guys???

When in fact they are only one out of four points.

If i do as suggested block who we dont want to contact us and as there's not an option for no bareback couples,soft swap only couples and couples with bi females, we'd be blocking everyone but single females??

(dont get me wrong i'd (R) love a few of them to play with)

I guess the overall issue is people in general not reading profiles,it only takes a few seconds and im guessing people spend longer looking at the public photos.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Everyone seems to be focusing on the single guys???

If i do as suggested block who we dont want to contact us and as there's not an option for no bareback couples,soft swap only couples and couples with bi females, we'd be blocking everyone but single females??

I guess the overall issue is people in general not reading profiles,it only takes a few seconds and im guessing people spend longer looking at the public photos. "

Do you actively look for people instead or wait for them to come to you? That might be the way forward

over a year ago

Orpington/london

I guess the overall issue is people in general not reading profiles,it only takes a few seconds and im guessing people spend longer looking at the public photos.

Do you actively look for people instead or wait for them to come to you? That might be the way forward"

oh yes we defo do, well i do lol P leaves me to find and chat up (not his strongest point Hehehe)

To give you an example while writing my last reply, 12 emails, 8 random friends request and 15 wink from what looks like 90% single men or straight couples?? i recognise at least half of them and told them nicely no thank you, guess i need to put my b**** hat on and be more firm with them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Do you actively look for people instead or wait for them to come to you? That might be the way forward

oh yes we defo do, well i do lol P leaves me to find and chat up (not his strongest point Hehehe)

To give you an example while writing my last reply, 12 emails, 8 random friends request and 15 wink from what looks like 90% single men or straight couples?? i recognise at least half of them and told them nicely no thank you, guess i need to put my b**** hat on and be more firm with them. "

I think that you just have to accept that things are as they are on here. Block delete friend requests and winks if they annoy you but we do find winks can be a good way of starting things off.

Happy days

Post new Message to Thread