Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Check my advert please

Jump to newest

By *unshine94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Hi all , just wondering if some of you lovely people would give me some advice on my profile.

Hopefully improve my chances

Many thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

well done for being honest about the married and she doesn't know - but you will find that means many people won't bother to read further and will not be willing to play. For most swinging is about trust with the person you love the most.

The line about "I'm no looker" makes you sound like shreks uglier brother. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, so I'd lose it - it sounds like a "pity me" more than self-deprecating humour. And the "I don't go on looks" reads as I'll shag anything and am not fussy. Good on you ALWAYS replying to messages... don't expect anything in return on here. IS a sod off really any better than a deleted?

Also, well done on being honest about being bi. Some women may well take the option that they won't play with you because of it, whereas others like it.

You don't actually say much about what you have to offer - you say you like touch but other than that its about expanding your horizons.

Well done for none of that shite about breathing through your ears, or being amazing.

And your picture does you no favours. I personally detest cock pics and would really rather not see them in public profiles - and even if I did like them there are much better examples of them on here - a tasteful boxer short pic would be much better.

Sorry if thats a bit blunt, but you did ask... good luck, and remember that is only my point of view. Its your profile - if you think thats perfect, then it is.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your only verification says you are "fit and handsome" I'd take advantage of that!

Post new Message to Thread