Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

looking to fulfill wifes and my fantasy

Jump to newest

By *gtrock OP   Man
over a year ago

romford

my wife and i have a fantasy of going to a layby somewhere and whilst she sucks my cock with her ass up someone comes along with a huge cock and wanks at the window, we lower the window so he can fondle and explore her lower regions and eventually it leads to my wife sucking this stranger off and gagging on him as i take her from behind. we would like to carry out this fantasy and wonder if anyone has any advise on where to go,or if they could help out. we must stress they must be over 40 , clean , trimmed and most importantly pretty well hung, to heighten the excitement of this fantasy. i have a single profile as we are discreet and would like to remain so. any advise is welcome. thankyou

p.s we are based in essex and dont want to travel too far.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

best bet has to be looking on the site for someone you both like, and asking.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Best bet would be a couples profile because some unscrupulous men might do this without their wives knowledge.

over a year ago

"Best bet would be a couples profile because some unscrupulous men might do this without their wives knowledge."

No I dont believe that would ever happen

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

Surely just look up dogging locations?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Best bet would be a couples profile because some unscrupulous men might do this without their wives knowledge.

No I dont believe that would ever happen "

It is unlikely I know but I thought I should mention it just in case lol

over a year ago

Get a couples profile, get some pics and start looking for people to join you. As at the moment anyone with half a brain would doubt you're anything but a single guy.

You can have a couples profile and still be discreet, thousands of people do it. Thats just a bs excuse.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Best bet would be a couples profile because some unscrupulous men might do this without their wives knowledge."

this..

and also these types of threads are often just some bloke wanting wank fodder..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Best bet would be a couples profile because some unscrupulous men might do this without their wives knowledge.

this..

and also these types of threads are often just some bloke wanting wank fodder.."

over a year ago

My golly gosh there are soooo many suspicious people on here, I am shocked

over a year ago

"my wife and i have a fantasy of going to a layby somewhere and whilst she sucks my cock with her ass up someone comes along with a huge cock and wanks at the window, we lower the window so he can fondle and explore her lower regions and eventually it leads to my wife sucking this stranger off and gagging on him as i take her from behind. we would like to carry out this fantasy and wonder if anyone has any advise on where to go,or if they could help out. we must stress they must be over 40 , clean , trimmed and most importantly pretty well hung, to heighten the excitement of this fantasy. i have a single profile as we are discreet and would like to remain so. any advise is welcome. thankyou

p.s we are based in essex and dont want to travel too far."

I would be happy to help out, not over 40 however

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Id lurve to help you out,but no pix

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Id lurve to help you out,but no pix "

Blimey, aren't there?! I can't begin to imagine why that would be.

over a year ago

by far, the easiest way is to drive umpteen 100 miles to me :0P lol

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

just get yourselves up here and use my driveway !!problem solved ...

over a year ago

"my wife and i have a fantasy of going to a layby somewhere and whilst she sucks my cock with her ass up someone comes along with a huge cock and wanks at the window, we lower the window so he can fondle and explore her lower regions and eventually it leads to my wife sucking this stranger off and gagging on him as i take her from behind. we would like to carry out this fantasy and wonder if anyone has any advise on where to go,or if they could help out. we must stress they must be over 40 , clean , trimmed and most importantly pretty well hung, to heighten the excitement of this fantasy. i have a single profile as we are discreet and would like to remain so. any advise is welcome. thankyou

p.s we are based in essex and dont want to travel too far."

Like people say just find a dogging location weve done as you mentioned ??

By *gtrock OP   Man
over a year ago

romford

we are very genuine and sincere, just over discreet i guess

By *gtrock OP   Man
over a year ago

romford

thanks, any suggestions to discreet ( not over crowded) we would feel comfortable in ?

Post new Message to Thread