Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Something strange...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just had a message from a girl (shock horror lol), but when I then read her profile, it said she's a lesbian and wants to meet girls only. Further adding to the mystery is the fact that her only picture is of her rimming a guy...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocksandmissusCouple
over a year ago

Chester-ish

lol they do say it takes all sorts lol

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

she may want a baby for Christmas

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a bloke ..... A sad one

over a year ago

No stranger than the guys who say there are straight and only have Tvs as friends

over a year ago

As odd as the guy who I met, who's profile says straight, no mention on profile or during conversation that he liked guys as well yet has left a very very nice verification on another guys profile

over a year ago

"No stranger than the guys who say there are straight and only have Tvs as friends "

Yep

By *lack_BoltMan
over a year ago

oxford

No stranger than the woman who sent me a wink AND a friend request, then blocked me when I sent a wink back.

over a year ago

"No stranger than the woman who sent me a wink AND a friend request, then blocked me when I sent a wink back.

"

lol dont worry about that. I got blocked by a woman just after she sent me a message telling me how much she wd love to meet me lol

over a year ago

I've had a woman contact me before which I though was odd lol. (pmsl where else would talking to a woman be so unusual)

"she" claimed she wanted to cheat on her husband with me, so when I said I don't do that type of thing so adjusted her tactics and started giving me scenarios based on my profile preferences. Bit transparent but I like a good flirt even if I knew they were a pic hunter or bloke.

over a year ago

"No stranger than the guys who say there are straight and only have Tvs as friends

Yep "

over a year ago

On that account a married woman cheating on fab said to me (chating online) that she had an afair with her husbands friend and he took a picture of him fucking her ass. Then he showed it her husband telling him about his adventure with a woman. The husband said to him thats a nice ass their not knowing its his wiffe's ass. She thought its funny. I was quite shocked to be honest

over a year ago

Just seen someone posting that he wanked on his mums knickers and finding it funny so here goes

over a year ago

None so queer as folk so they say!!

Post new Message to Thread