Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

slightly lost ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

looking for a little advice - We been swinging on and off for 3 or 4 years on fabs and we seem to of come to a point where we dont know where its leading or what direction to take it we have done parties, clubs, house meets, mmf, ffm , 4somes 5somes, moresomes but for the last year or so it all seems a big let down apart from one or 2 meets with some good friends. We are not very body confident so clubs are hard unless we have arranged to meet people, we are very honest with each other if we dont like people and never take one for the team !! but as soon as it becomes complicated and awkward it kills it for us. But we still love social side of it all, We are not overly keen on meets at our home. We love the fantasy of it all but it never seems as good in reality. We love spending days naked at Eurekas and kestrels and wonder if Naturalism is maybe more our thing ??? We have taken various breaks from swinging over the years so not sure another break would solve anything. Maybe we are a bit fussy ?? but why go with people if there's no attraction. If this dosen't make sense i apologise but this is the best way i can describe how we feel and wondered if any one else feels the same or has in the past ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust ElleWoman
over a year ago

West Lothian

Maybe swinging has just run it's course for you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have had a break for over a year now and the sex really does not bother me but I do too miss the social side of things so will be interested in what people come up with x

over a year ago

Thanks for the messages but we haven't done this to get meets, getting meets is not the problem x

over a year ago

it sounds as if you had several fantasies to fulfil and you've now done that. Maybe go back and act out the ones you really enjoyed or think of some more to enjoy. Maybe take a long break until you rediscover why you started in the first place. If one or both of you are no longer enjoying yourselves, then the fun has gone. And fun is or should be the point, surely?

over a year ago

We started this about 14 years ago, made some good friends and also had some disasters but then it lost its edge so we stopped for quite a while.started again a couple of years ago

Do what you BOTH feel is right, it's the only thing that matters

Frill x

over a year ago

We are in exactly the same position .

We don't wanna stop , but the buzz and excitement has gone .

Our last few club nights have been boring fir want of a better phrase . Not because of the clientele but because we really don't know what we wanna do !

Like yourselves we may have just ticked all the boxes we wanna tick for now .

But we will carry on as we know as has so often happened , just when you least expect it an awesome meet will just land right in our lap !

over a year ago

Thanks guys xx Not gonna make any snap decisions, just gonna think it through

Post new Message to Thread