Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

tips from the experts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi been here on and off for a while now as yet no luck! Whats wrong can anyone pount me in the right direction please I normally get abused and I normally am polite is it coz I is a single male?? Anyone if you reply its more than what I get back from any messages I send lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

hello A . i think if you put some photos on your profile .and told a little more about your self.i think you should make yourself stand out more.your just not selling yourself to me xxxx good luck ruby xx

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Run a spell check over your profile text and remember to put a space after every full stop.

A little comment as to why you can't accom could help - if attached then you give people the choice, if not attached but have children at home or share your house then it will help younot to be assumed to be attached.

A couple of public pics helps. They can be body pics, clothed pics but save cock pics for friends only. It gives people an idea of your build/frame/physique.

And maybe a little about what you have to offer - so far it's about what you appreciate.

After that just ensure you read the profile and match the preferences before you message.

Good luck.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Your post asking for help is longer than your profile.

You have no public pics at all.

Very little info about yourself.

Remember there's thousands of single guys on here. Is there anything on your profile that would make a fem want to reply to you?? Lots check out the profile/pics before they even read the message!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

why can you not accomodate?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Because I share a flat with a workmate.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

No public pics is the main turn off for us, we never go further than look at the profile if none are around.

Post new Message to Thread