FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Ok... Deep Breath... What Are We Doing Wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, I was hesitant to post this at first because these forums can be very sharp and to the point! But that may be what I'm lacking!

We don't get a lot of messages from women or couples really. In fact, we get no messages from women, and hardly any from couples. We have an arranged meet next Saturday which we are both mega excited for! But we have also had a fair few let downs, cancellations and fakers... We have gotten quite good at spotting the fakes now actually!

But is there something thats putting people off us do you think? Something that stands out as a bigger issue, that may be making people look then think "no thanks!"?

We are both photo verified, web cam verified, meet verified, we both have pics, we don't show faces on our profile but do say we can show to anybody that requests, we both can travel AND accommodate etc. We do get told its shocking we don't get much of any attention on chat, but then, there must be a reason?

So... *huge deep breath* Whats so wrong about us?

C xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok, I was hesitant to post this at first because these forums can be very sharp and to the point! But that may be what I'm lacking!

We don't get a lot of messages from women or couples really. In fact, we get no messages from women, and hardly any from couples. We have an arranged meet next Saturday which we are both mega excited for! But we have also had a fair few let downs, cancellations and fakers... We have gotten quite good at spotting the fakes now actually!

But is there something thats putting people off us do you think? Something that stands out as a bigger issue, that may be making people look then think "no thanks!"?

We are both photo verified, web cam verified, meet verified, we both have pics, we don't show faces on our profile but do say we can show to anybody that requests, we both can travel AND accommodate etc. We do get told its shocking we don't get much of any attention on chat, but then, there must be a reason?

C xx"

I would say apart form living so far away, maybe you need to change your selection process

By *hitedukeMan
over a year ago

derby

All looks great to me.

over a year ago

Well has you have probably realised I have perved your pics a 1000 times and cannot see any reason not to meet you but I not a lady ( honest ) lol xx

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

you've been on 6 weeks, and by the looks of it prefered to stay on cam .. it looks like you've only just chose the option to meet and now you want to jump in with two feet and have everything on your plate.

I can only assume that you are askjing for certain ideals with your meets, this can be off putting - but other than meeting every night of the week, how often is too little????????

over a year ago

Been on 6 weeks and know couples that get about 10 offers a week, compared to ours which consists of two offers that ended up being fake and losing us on hotel money, and one thats yet to take place with a really lovely girl we have been talking to for a while now which is next weekend. We don't want a quick shag every night, hell not even every week... But it seems odd to see that there are a lot of people that get so many so quickly, so we just wanted to know if it was "us" as such.

Our verifications are hidden mostly so that we don't show everybody everything at once, as we have over 100. But most of those are web cam. We have been to swingers clubs and done stuff with other people, sure. We don't really want everything on our plate, because that assumes that everything will happen over night... We certainly don't think that.

But when we don't even get people wanting to chat, let alone take that anywhere over time, it suggests to me that something isn't quite right.

As for certain "ideals", not really, just as long as its within range for both age and distance, and that its what we specify on our profile (more lax than some that get more success than us I may add). C xx

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

The girl is very appealing to me but just dont want to be near another guy,.and im not a girl so not what your lookin for...im single and I've never met anyone on here and it doesn't make me think there's anything wrong with me..,..even if there is.ha. X x X..

over a year ago

You've only been online for 6 weeks so it's still early days really. We like the look of your profile and sent you a wink, guess we're not your type though.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

The only thing I can suggest is that with your description of who you would like to meet you have ruled out a lot of people. Especially when it comes to couples because they both need to fit your descriptions and the odds are against that.

over a year ago

The only things we rule out are general things that don't turn us on, like too much muscle, big egos, bent willies and horrid foreskins that hang off the end of erect cocks... Its not exactly asking a lot, is it :P C xx

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"The only things we rule out are general things that don't turn us on, like too much muscle, big egos, bent willies and horrid foreskins that hang off the end of erect cocks... Its not exactly asking a lot, is it :P C xx"

Its not about whether you're asking a lot, its the fact that you have it on your profile whereas a lot of others don't therefore they will get more messages. Those messages may not go very far though because the preferences have to be brought up at some time.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"The only things we rule out are general things that don't turn us on, like too much muscle, big egos, bent willies and horrid foreskins that hang off the end of erect cocks... Its not exactly asking a lot, is it :P C xx"

WELL! Finding a skinny, unconfident, straight cocked - normal foreskinned fella is a bit of a qota filler

over a year ago

Which is fine , but it comes across as lacking warmth and an appreciation that your more interested in cock preferences than peoles personalities . Maybe to should take that out , and establish your preferences 2 or 3 emails in .

over a year ago

In all honesty if you were more local we'd have messaged you by now and not just because of the sonic screw driver pics! We really like how you come across on here.

Being picky, the profile is good but is very sexually orientated and doesn't show that much of your personality.

The only real negative is the amount of webcam verifications. If it wasn't for your forum posts, looking at the profile in isolation would make us wary that you were primarily looking for cam fun. There is a bit in your profile that would raise the same concerns.

You've only been here a short while, you know what you are lookinh for and have developed a healthy cynicism to out fakes. Maybe you just need to be a little more patient.

over a year ago

So would you suggest removing the obvious, only to get more messages, to then shoot them down?

Or leave it there, so that those people don't contact at all, and thus save all our time?

Its a tricky one, because some people have poor opinions of themselves and may feel they fall into one of those categories, when really its all about just ugly dicks and big egos more than anything else. Maybe I should just ditch that turn off section and just say no big egos! C xx

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

"The only things we rule out are general things that don't turn us on, like too much muscle, big egos, bent willies and horrid foreskins that hang off the end of erect cocks... Its not exactly asking a lot, is it :P C xx

WELL! Finding a skinny, unconfident, straight cocked - normal foreskinned fella is a bit of a qota filler "

. .,.here!.

over a year ago

Ok, I've gone back and ditched the likes/dislikes, addeed a part that we are of course looking for meets but also not adverse to cam fun if the right situation arose, and tried to make it a bit less "needy" as such.

I'll also try and limit the cam verifications down, too, so it only shows a few. C xx

over a year ago

You have nice pix and profile but perhaps your own ego is bigger than you imagine LOL. You come across on the forum as a little bit full of your own loveliness. Lovely though that may be and if you are the same when replying to peeps then you might not get quite the reply you expected even though your profile is good. xxx

You do seem to be the sort that calls a spade a spade which is fine but it's not everyones cup of tea and you should realise that.

Please don't think I'm having a dig. Just an observation as you are probably very genuine and do what you say on the tin.

over a year ago

Not quite sure what a "bit full of your own lovelines" means :S C xx

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"So would you suggest removing the obvious, only to get more messages, to then shoot them down?

Or leave it there, so that those people don't contact at all, and thus save all our time?

Its a tricky one, because some people have poor opinions of themselves and may feel they fall into one of those categories, when really its all about just ugly dicks and big egos more than anything else. Maybe I should just ditch that turn off section and just say no big egos! C xx"

There's a fair few physical attributes that would put me off meeting but I don't list them on my profile. Most people don't read it anyway so it seems a bit pointless lol. Plus people with big egos tend not to realise they have big egos anyway!!

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"So would you suggest removing the obvious, only to get more messages, to then shoot them down?

Its a tricky one, because some people have poor opinions of themselves and may feel they fall into one of those categories, when really its all about just ugly dicks and big egos more than anything else. Maybe I should just ditch that turn off section and just say no big egos! C xx"

I didn't mean to suggest you remove those things from your profile, they are what you are looking for after all. I meant that it could be reducing messages but they would be ones that didn't lead anywhere anyway.

over a year ago

I've removed them anyway because in hindsight they may come off as a bit pretentious, which is the opposite of what we are! C xx

over a year ago

once you have changed your profile around.....move to a big city where there are plenty of peeps closer!!

over a year ago

"

I'll also try and limit the cam verifications down, too, so it only shows a few. C xx"

You might also want to consider not showing the summary.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/13 14:56:15]

By *entleman JackMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Please follow these instructions:

Clear a date in your diary........

Message me asking for a meet.

I turn up,charming, friendly, full of fun.

We all have an absolutely wonderful time..

I go home and leave you happy & satisfied

You go around for a week with a huge grin.

Simple, really!

over a year ago

"Ok, I was hesitant to post this at first because these forums can be very sharp and to the point! But that may be what I'm lacking!

C xx"

Probably nothing. We're the same. Most of our play sessions come from meeting people at clubs and parties and then it's arranged in private.

We "used" to message others with similar interests but just got ignored, so don't bother anymore.

95% of the messages we got from others with similar interests are always last minute meets - think that says everything really.

over a year ago

"I've removed them anyway because in hindsight they may come off as a bit pretentious, which is the opposite of what we are! C xx"

I liked them. Too many people shy away from publically declaring preferences in an attempt to cover all bases. I thought that they created a clear picture of what you were seeking. It will have ruled out a lot of people bit those that match would know you were really interested in them

over a year ago

Think you may be in the same boat as us!

But coming from where you are... We had no problems with meets or contacts!! ( so loved it in the midlands )

Possibly the amount of cam veris?

Good luck to you both

over a year ago

didnt even look at the veri's truth be told.

profile reads well, you both look good, if you cant get meets, then we may as well hang up our profile right now lol.

it is much more difficult to meet people for soft play though, but it is possible.

you dont say much about who you are looking for, other than nice tits lol

and the what you are looking for bit still states women rather than also couples.

it does go a little quiet this time of year though, so keep at it

over a year ago

Guess I've jumped into this thread a little late - so many of the things I'd have suggested seem to have already been altered!

I'd have said the number of cam veri's were a problem - now adjusted.

There's never been a problem with the pics.

The profile text was originally a little focussed on you getting a girl to join you for your pleasure - potentially coming across as you wanting a 'plaything' - but that now looks better.

Essentially you're seeking the same as many other couples - an extra female. Nothing wrong with that but it'll always be the hardest task on here. Having seen the change to potential soft swing fun - this will I guess open up a few more doors!

You've already dipped your toes into clubs - saw you guys enjoying yourself at Xtasia and you seemed to have fallen into the club scene very well. This may be your best bet initially as people will get a far better idea about you face to face.

But it's good to see you take on board feedback and make some changes. It's the old adage - change nothing and nothing changes. But i's also be curious as to how often you're sending messages yourself - rather than waiting for them to drop into your inbox!

Good luck!

over a year ago

Profile reads good to me. But the veris are mostly linked to cam sessions and a club. I think the offers will flow more once you get a few veris for meets. Bit of a chicken and egg situation.

Sometimes it's good to refresh your profile or maybe even a complete rewrite. But having said that it looks good to me

Best of luck xx

over a year ago

Hey Obi, hope you're wearing more suitable attire this time rather than a big reindeer onesie haha! We do tend to send messages out often, but like you said with what we are after, its something a lot of people are, so its hard to come by! C xx

over a year ago

"Hey Obi, hope you're wearing more suitable attire this time rather than a big reindeer onesie haha! We do tend to send messages out often, but like you said with what we are after, its something a lot of people are, so its hard to come by! C xx"

No Onesie today! It would get a bit wet in the foam tonight! So it's possibly 'mankini' time!

There will always be far fewer single fems about - and many that are on here are looking more for single guys. Meeting couples can be daunting for some, however I'm serious when saying your best bet is clubs. I've seen many couples playing together where it's just the girls playing with eachother and their own partners. And there's always the chance to chat and check eachother out without any email ping pong or worry that they aren't who they seem.

Pretty sure there'll be a fair bit of 'lady love' going on in the foam tonight if the last party was anything to go by.

By *ex.IncCouple
over a year ago

Castleford

We have quiet moments and then busy ones like today, but we have turned each and every one down as they are way out of our age range and on some we didnt match their age range or preferences. It's swings and roundabouts but we dont need to meet all the time and we have a regular couple we are quite happy with if all else fails. Get yourselves out to Chameleons club and make some contacts, in times past for us when there was little contact on here we filled the gaps with club visits and socials. Worked a treat.

over a year ago

"Hey Obi, hope you're wearing more suitable attire this time rather than a big reindeer onesie haha! We do tend to send messages out often, but like you said with what we are after, its something a lot of people are, so its hard to come by! C xx

No Onesie today! It would get a bit wet in the foam tonight! So it's possibly 'mankini' time!

There will always be far fewer single fems about - and many that are on here are looking more for single guys. Meeting couples can be daunting for some, however I'm serious when saying your best bet is clubs. I've seen many couples playing together where it's just the girls playing with eachother and their own partners. And there's always the chance to chat and check eachother out without any email ping pong or worry that they aren't who they seem.

Pretty sure there'll be a fair bit of 'lady love' going on in the foam tonight if the last party was anything to go by. "

this..

over a year ago

"Not quite sure what a "bit full of your own lovelines" means :S C xx"

arrghh I knew this would happen LOL. I am sure you are lovely peeps and are very attractive but...... your directness comes across and some people may find that a bit daunting. I don't see how you could possibly want to or need to change. Stay as you are and I bet you'll have more fun than I can possibly imagine. You have the benefit of youth on your side :0)which is a major bonus. Wish I'd started when I was 29 LOL.

x

over a year ago

"The only things we rule out are general things that don't turn us on, like too much muscle, big egos, bent willies and horrid foreskins that hang off the end of erect cocks... Its not exactly asking a lot, is it :P C xx

WELL! Finding a skinny, unconfident, straight cocked - normal foreskinned fella is a bit of a qota filler "

Haha well.. If I'd known there was a niche if have applied ages ago!

I've read your profile before and thought it was one if the better ones. Guess 6 weeks might not be much if a sample section. You may get more messages in next 2 weeks than some do in 2 months.

The lady is great looking and the pictures are clever and hot. So I'd say relax and see what comes!

over a year ago

As others have said , clubs are the way forward .

That way people get to chat , see and generally get a feel for who you really are .

If your other half is happy not to get involved then you will get loads of ff fun at clubs and hopefully new friends to visit or have over once they know you .

over a year ago

"Not quite sure what a "bit full of your own lovelines" means :S C xx"

In your profile it reads like you are describing yourself. If you are describing your man and he is describing you, I suggest you have it read that way.

You have this in your profile "but love dirty, kinky, adventurous sex, but also love passionate, slow and gentle sex… You need to mix it up guys!" I suggest you remove the part "You need to mix it up guys!", as it adds nothing, especially since you are not fucking any men; just women. Just my thought for what they may be worth to you.

The best of luck!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Just bear in mind that you are looking for what are probably the hardest things to find, a single bi female and a soft swap couple.

over a year ago

"Just bear in mind that you are looking for what are probably the hardest things to find, a single bi female and a soft swap couple."

there are a lot of soft play couples around, and a fair few full swap that are happy to play soft, so its not as difficult as one would imagine

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if i was a couple... and i was looking for a couple..... I would want to see and talk to both... most of the pics are of the fem... 3 of the bloke (and 2 of them are cocks....)

so are you both trying to entice... or are you just trying to lure in with the fem.... because that what it kind of feels like.....

over a year ago

Simple. You're just too hit;) seriously folk don't bother sometimes as they think that you both wouldn't bothered with them. Could be wrong though

over a year ago

C xx"

We are local to you and have perved your profile but we feel we are too old and too frumpy for you. Just a vibe we get from your profile.

However we don't see anything wrong at all with your profile and if your ever out having a drink we'd buy you a pint or 2

over a year ago

If I was looking to meet couples your profile would certainly appeal because we are so close...

But I reckon I'm too old anyways.

I can't see owt wrong myself x

By *obbyCock36Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

I cam sympathise with what you're saying, I wonder what I'm doing wrong myself!

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Your profile only shows photos of you and none of your husband.

over a year ago

Similar problem here, had lots of fun as singles, but yet to pop our cherry as a couple HELP!

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Personally i think you should let single guys message you

Then watch your inbox soon get full

By *thlete0Couple
over a year ago

southend

Hey...you dont seem to want couples that's all which is fine. But then we aren't going to try x

over a year ago

"I've removed them anyway because in hindsight they may come off as a bit pretentious, which is the opposite of what we are! C xx

I liked them. Too many people shy away from publically declaring preferences in an attempt to cover all bases. I thought that they created a clear picture of what you were seeking. It will have ruled out a lot of people bit those that match would know you were really interested in them"

By *erseyjimmyciMan
over a year ago

Jersey

C xx"

You look like you are doing well! Beautiful lady for sure chap seems ok too

By *wo4moreCouple
over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

The profile may put couples off a bit as it sounds like your not really interested in a couple. If there were more single women on this site you would probably get a lot of messages. In your profile it says both of your focus' is on women, as that's your preference. At points in the profile it almost sounds like couples are an afterthought as single women are hard to come by. Perhaps couples are a bit wary that the male half of a couple who meet you, may be neglected?

As some have already mentioned, you have said you don't like egos, but your profile comes across as very confident, perhaps over confident and boastful in places.

In regards to pictures and verifications, there is nothing wrong with those at all. Most people don't display face pics, but at least your pics show both male and female, and body types so you get a general idea of what your like - and they look great. You have meet and cam verifications which shows people that you genuinely are a couple.

By toning down down the profile and clarifying what you would expect from a couples meet, would probably get you more responses from couples.

We haven't messaged you purely as we would not likely fit in to how you describe you would like your couples, plus we'd be wary of one of us being a spare part in a theesome...

over a year ago

Why dont you make the first move single bi female willing to meet a couple is like trying to find a needle in a haystack and personally would not like to be used as a couples play thing for their kicks only needs to be mutually beneficial. Try clubs and socials to meet people etc x

By *wo4moreCouple
over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"The profile may put couples off a bit as it sounds like your not really interested in a couple. If there were more single women on this site you would probably get a lot of messages. In your profile it says both of your focus' is on women, as that's your preference. At points in the profile it almost sounds like couples are an afterthought as single women are hard to come by. Perhaps couples are a bit wary that the male half of a couple who meet you, may be neglected?

As some have already mentioned, you have said you don't like egos, but your profile comes across as very confident, perhaps over confident and boastful in places.

In regards to pictures and verifications, there is nothing wrong with those at all. Most people don't display face pics, but at least your pics show both male and female, and body types so you get a general idea of what your like - and they look great. You have meet and cam verifications which shows people that you genuinely are a couple.

By toning down down the profile and clarifying what you would expect from a couples meet, would probably get you more responses from couples.

We haven't messaged you purely as we would not likely fit in to how you describe you would like your couples, plus we'd be wary of one of us being a spare part in a theesome..."

Forgot to say, your profile looking for section says looking for women, no mention of couples. As a result when as a couple you start to send a message to you, a warning comes up on the message screen saying :-

"STOP. THINK.

telfordcouple86 is not looking to meet Couples

You are much more likely to get a reply from people who are looking for Couples."

Which may also put people off messaging you.

over a year ago

You state you only want women, but reading profile v mixed with considerations!

try deciding what you want and go for it, your veri say your a great couple whether on cam or at a club.

be patient. Or seek

over a year ago

To be honest, there are a lot of bent cocks out there. Its fairly common. As are breasts of different sizes, unattractive labia, inverted/tiny nipples. Sometimes its better to see the positives. Sadly, most people are a little disappointing with their clothes off.

over a year ago

"The profile may put couples off a bit as it sounds like your not really interested in a couple. If there were more single women on this site you would probably get a lot of messages. In your profile it says both of your focus' is on women, as that's your preference. At points in the profile it almost sounds like couples are an afterthought as single women are hard to come by. Perhaps couples are a bit wary that the male half of a couple who meet you, may be neglected?

We haven't messaged you purely as we would not likely fit in to how you describe you would like your couples, plus we'd be wary of one of us being a spare part in a theesome...

Forgot to say, your profile looking for section says looking for women, no mention of couples. As a result when as a couple you start to send a message to you, a warning comes up on the message screen saying :-

"STOP. THINK.

telfordcouple86 is not looking to meet Couples

You are much more likely to get a reply from people who are looking for Couples."

Which may also put people off messaging you. "

I think you've hit the nail on the head. It does come across as if couples are a second best.

over a year ago

You look fine to us as well...but as an earlier poster said, there's a lot 'conditions' on your profile that rule a lot out....but if that's what you want/don't want it;s just patience until people that do meet your desires come along...

over a year ago

Not doing anything wrong. We're a couple and have messaged you. Also we are phot and meet verified and it's still tough getting a couple to actually meet

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

Your descriptions of each other made me cringe a little.

over a year ago

I (CAM) really like your profile. It is good to know where we stand rather than finding something we don't like further on. We haven't been brave enough to contact yet!

over a year ago

"Your descriptions of each other made me cringe a little. "

Well, thats fine.

As for the couples thing... Its secondary because its not the focus of what we want, simple as that really. C xx

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"You state you only want women, but reading profile v mixed with considerations!

try deciding what you want and go for it, your veri say your a great couple whether on cam or at a club.

be patient. Or seek"

over a year ago

Absolutely no idea. Great photos, taken your time to write a decent profile, and both attractive.

Think you have a great profile x

over a year ago

We have been on Fab on and off for more then 4 1/2 years (God now we sound old), but during that time had some meets and loads of no shows.

But are not groaning and if we can not find a meet we go to a club either to watch or join in.... It's not a click and plug site (shame would love that)...Good luck and enjoy the site and let it come to you

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

My two pence worth and I think most points have been made and I know I m not your target,,, so mine is a personal take on your profile,,, to me your profile lacks warmth, it seem s to have none of your personalities, I m not a single bi female ( not even close,,) however even as a single guy I like to get a sense of the person(s) I m looking to meet, other than that personal view on your profile I can only think its the demographic youre seeking being the least represenTed on Fab,

Good luck and have fun,,

over a year ago

"Your descriptions of each other made me cringe a little.

Well, thats fine.

As for the couples thing... Its secondary because its not the focus of what we want, simple as that really. C xx"

which begs the question, if couples are obviously secondary, and you are much more likely to want the bi fem, is the male half of the couple going to feel like a spare part?

would you have the capacity to fully engage with another couple even if the male half isnt actually on your priority list?

only asking as, if you arent interested in playing with couples, than just stick to searching for single women.

dont compromise so you get to play with a woman at the expense of a couple not enjoying their time with you

over a year ago

Well, thats fine.

As for the couples thing... Its secondary because its not the focus of what we want, simple as that really. C xx

which begs the question, if couples are obviously secondary, and you are much more likely to want the bi fem, is the male half of the couple going to feel like a spare part?

would you have the capacity to fully engage with another couple even if the male half isnt actually on your priority list?

only asking as, if you arent interested in playing with couples, than just stick to searching for single women.

dont compromise so you get to play with a woman at the expense of a couple not enjoying their time with you"

This sums it up perfectly

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I think your profile is fine. I don't understand why you don't get meets to be honest. I would happily meet with you if your definition of woman is slightly flexible.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Totally amazed that you don't get many couples contacting you .wish we lived nearer we would definitely be up for fun .as a couple we can only play about once every three months due to family and work .so we try to get to our favorite club .we arr hoping to get there sat night for a bit of fun before xmas .

over a year ago

C xx"

Why wait for people to mail you? Be proactive that's what the search engine is for, most people who are after specific meets tend to go and find what they want rather than sitting there and waiting.

By *anglefootedMan
over a year ago

northampton

I'm going to risk putting my two penneth in here.....you are looking for the same thing as the majority of single males.....a single female, and a bi or curious one at that. Being the most in demand group on swinging sites means that most bi or curious single females are approached (or should I say bombarded) by others and don't tend to be looking or spending their time searching, more often reading their burgeoning in box and firing off replies.

From the brief scan of your profile, I wouldn't feel that we, as a couple would be what you were looking for, so I wouldn't message or wink you, but in essence there is absolutely nothing wrong with your profile, and good things come to those who wait!

I have also tried to find a fem playmate in the past and have to say that unfortunately there are a lot more single fem time wasters than single males, who I generally find most accommodating

By *partan1231970Couple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

We love your profile but the big stop when about to message just sends you elsewhere!!! We would all love a sexy bi fem to join us but on here the real ones are very allusive sadly as s woukd love a fem fuck buddy and lover!!!Good luck anyway guys!!! We think I have an attractive btw haha would like to know your opinion xx

over a year ago

Well, thats fine.

dont compromise so you get to play with a woman at the expense of a couple not enjoying their time with you

This sums it up perfectly "

Agree

Post new Message to Thread