Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Friend with benefits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Need a little advice.

Recently meet my first fwb not been in situation before she is a married lady ( we have her husbands blessing ) everything was going great but now she starting to get jealous about my female mates ( no sexual just mates ) saying she does not want to share me ect ect

. Is she getting emotionally involved and should I end it before anyone gets hurt ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

doesn't sound like fwb to me.

over a year ago

"Need a little advice.

Recently meet my first fwb not been in situation before she is a married lady ( we have her husbands blessing ) everything was going great but now she starting to get jealous about my female mates ( no sexual just mates ) saying she does not want to share me ect ect

. Is she getting emotionally involved and should I end it before anyone gets hurt ? "

yes,end it.feelings like that have no place in swinging.it happens,but if its not to your liking,its best to finish it now.not nice,but best in the long run

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"doesn't sound like fwb to me."

agree

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would communicate as much as possible but it can get complicated quickly so be cautious so no one gets hurt.

It may be too late for that though.

over a year ago

"I would communicate as much as possible but it can get complicated quickly so be cautious so no one gets hurt.

It may be too late for that though."

I've been down that road. End it now.

over a year ago

Run!! Run like the wind!

over a year ago

Yup, there will always be some emotion in this stuff, but if shes telling you this sort of thing its clear shes falling for you as a person and not just as a walking cock, which is, oddly in this case, what you want.

Be careful! C xx

over a year ago

"Need a little advice.

. Is she getting emotionally involved and should I end it before anyone gets hurt ? "

friends with benefits or is she thinking its more?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

That is the problem .. yep jealous she expects you to be exclusive. Is she still in a sexual relationship with her OH.. ?

care here I feel.

over a year ago

"Need a little advice.

If she is getting emotionally involved, a good policy is to end it. Swinging is about sexual freedom, and it sounds as though the lady is trying to restrict you. If so, then you'll be possibly putting her marriage at risk as well, by acceding. Time to move on

over a year ago

Run for the hills

over a year ago

End it, end it now. She is getting attached and thinks of you as 'hers' but I bet she's still sleeping with her H.

over a year ago

"Run!! Run like the wind! "

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Need a little advice.

Time to head for the hills. Jealousy has no part in an fb/fwb relationship.

over a year ago

"Need a little advice.

Looks like your going to get a cb 2000 for xmas

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

It does sound like she is too attached which isn't fwb.

If you don't mind that then by all means continue.

But the is appearing to be beading towards something open/poly and that's a while other ballgame

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Need a little advice.

It depends on your relationship. Yes you are FWB's but is it just physical or are you friends?

If so i'd suggest talking to her & finding out what her issues are. Is it jealousy? Is it exclusivety she wants? Is there a trust issue?

Not sure how you met or how things progressed with you but from personal experience i have a fwb who i saw often before i moved to where i am now. We still talk to each other about any & everything & meet up when can. She now is in a relationship so there's no physical relationship but it hasn't changed our friendship.

I'd say carefully talk to her before you decide to run for the hills. Maybe a better understanding of what she is looking for or what she wants will help you decide what to do.

Good luck bud

over a year ago

Us married women can't develop feelings for guy's. They don't want it, I found that out the hard way, I was.told gently by him it wouldn't work, so tread carefully as I'm sure you will.

over a year ago

A married woman wants exclusivity.... ermmmm I see the funny side of this .

Sorry but even "with" her husband's blessing, I feel for him.

By *irstTime4everythingCouple
over a year ago

Reading

End it, things can only go wrong. She's getting too emotionally attached.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"A married woman wants exclusivity.... ermmmm I see the funny side of this .

Sorry but even "with" her husband's blessing, I feel for him."

My sentiments exactly!

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"A married woman wants exclusivity.... ermmmm I see the funny side of this .

Sorry but even "with" her husband's blessing, I feel for him."

I think i get the funny side but there are could be couples who have exclusive playmates and look for exclusivity in open relationships.

over a year ago

It sounds as though she feels threatened by your friends, which might be revealing some personal security issues within her. I recommend calling the situation to a halt because the longer it goes on the worse and more painful it may become.

over a year ago

Should be fwbb friend with bunny boiler

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"End it, end it now. She is getting attached and thinks of you as 'hers' but I bet she's still sleeping with her H."

This ^^^

Run Forest, Run!!!

over a year ago

"Need a little advice.

Oh just end it asap

over a year ago

I'd get out before she boils your rabbit

over a year ago

She obviously feels threatened by your friends.

I am a married woman with a fwb. Of course you have feelings for someone, they are 'friends' not just fuck stops. But that said those feelings aren't restrictive in terms of jealousy or exclusivity. This is swinging and if you can't accept your partner being mates, let alone having sex with another... That's dodgy ground.

She sounds insecure perhaps, and maybe she needs to feel that you are being entirely open and honest with her. If she still can't accept things, then yes, I agree with the posters saying that it's the end.

Post new Message to Thread