Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Women to play with husband

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do we go about getting a women to sleep with my husband...I'm not bi curious but the ultimate turn on for me is to kiss him goodbye and he comes back telling me now good she is... Not having much luck though, in my eyes he's not bad looking got a good body and nice cock, but that's my eyes, do I need to go to specsavers....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How do we go about getting a women to sleep with my husband...I'm not bi curious but the ultimate turn on for me is to kiss him goodbye and he comes back telling me now good she is... Not having much luck though, in my eyes he's not bad looking got a good body and nice cock, but that's my eyes, do I need to go to specsavers...."

Think the main issue you'll have is that this isn't mentioned at all in your profile would make many (including me) suspect that perhaps hubby was trying to get extra fun without permission? That may or may not be the case, but the profile needs to tie up with what you're asking for. And I wouldn't say a trip to specsavers is needed from what I can see

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

OP's is the first couples profile I've come across where the public photos are predominantly of the male.

Not answering the original question I know but just thought I'd share my observation.

over a year ago

I'm always always wary of messages that I get from couples, where the female states she is happy for H to go off on his own. IF I were to meet, I'd want to see them both on cam together and have a chat with the wife.

over a year ago

"I'm always always wary of messages that I get from couples, where the female states she is happy for H to go off on his own. IF I were to meet, I'd want to see them both on cam together and have a chat with the wife."

^^^^ totally agree with this and as for needing specs, I don't think so. Very nice body pic of him. xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice and wouldn't mind going on cam to prove it, much appreciated xx

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Mention in your profile that you meet separately that should help....

Also, from what I can see? Very easy on the eye

over a year ago

We have the same problem I am willing to verify by phone but still no luck

over a year ago

Me three and we have veris where jay has met on his own xx

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

Same for us, I would love for Mickey to go off and play and come back and tell me all about it, sadly no luck.

More than happy to chat to the lady beforehand to show we are real

over a year ago

We have a couple of women who are willing to meet Silk alone but I'm not quite brave enough just yet. I love watching him and the other woman together.

I think a good first step is to send him of to a swingers club on his own as for me it's less intimate then a one on one and then progress from there.

MissD

Post new Message to Thread