Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok I try to be friendly and polite but why is it most couples at least in my area treat single guys like dirt, this may come as a shock but us guys do have feelings, all I get is ignored or not interested, I'm starting to think I look like a troll or one of Frankensteins first attempts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I can't speak for how people treat you, but you could improve your chances.

You have a one line profile and just one slightly out of focus pic with your face obscured. Improve these and you may get a better response

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple
over a year ago

wirral

[Removed by poster at 10/12/13 20:09:14]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One word - profile !!

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Are you asking the right questions to the right people? We don’t meet single guys so if any message us we tell them we are not interested no matter what they look like.

over a year ago

Sorry but your profile is really poor. We wouldnt reply im afraid. Give it an overhaul and make some effort and you will see results

over a year ago

Your profile is pants.. there is more in your thread than your profile and you say peeps don't reply I wonder why ...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well I would say.....

Profile, profile and you guessed it profile!

No effort in = no effort out!

Would I reply to you? Nope! I read profiles before I even bother to open a message?

And I am willing to bet, when I look at your profile this time tomorrow? There will have been no change!

over a year ago

We try to reply to everyone. You haven't messaged us, guessing you don't find us attractive, but we would have replied. It would have been a no, but we would have!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice ok I think I need to get my thinking cap on and do a rewrite

over a year ago

We'd ignore you. But I'm not sure how you equate people not responding to your messages as treating you like dirt?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Will admit, I just looked at your profile when I first responded, now I see you have only been on for a week!

Another instashag.com expectee (I know not a word but seems very apt)

By *denlouWoman
over a year ago

bideford

[Removed by poster at 11/12/13 08:29:00]

over a year ago

"Ok I try to be friendly and polite but why is it most couples at least in my area treat single guys like dirt, this may come as a shock but us guys do have feelings, all I get is ignored or not interested, I'm starting to think I look like a troll or one of Frankensteins first attempts "

I don't suppose you thought that the couples might actually have other responsibilities, like kids their own friends. Etc

Just because your single and can drop everything at a drop of the hat doesn't mean everyone else can, there's kids to think about most couples work alternating shifts , get tired etc

And most importantly remember the lady of the couple has already found her perfect man. As he has already found his perfect woman .

I have to be honest if we want a single guy we don't look here it's too much aggro,Paula's creepy weirdo warning system works better in a pub

My suggestion is chat girls up in real life practice on the checkout girls at the supermarket. And get a guy friend that can pull hot women and copy what he does .

In reality what guys think works with women , eg money , sports car, nice clothes fit good looks etc doesn't work

over a year ago

Me being a single male myself, having been here for more than a year have figured out quite early that single men outnumber women and couples thereby making the chances of a response very slim unless the profile or pics stand out or of course the introductions happen through friends, which has in my case and they did go quite well. All the very best ! Sam

over a year ago

a little more info on profile , more pics not cock pics tho

Post new Message to Thread