Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Under age chancers

Jump to newest

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

I have my number on profile so those serious on meeting will text providing they message me here first. I've had 3 people too young that shouldn't be on this website. 5 min ago a 16 year old looking to meet older, omg these teenagers need some slaps around the ears for doing that. Has anyone else had similar and how did you deal with it?

For me anyone under 25 is a no no.

Don't they know how dangerous it is out there?????!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its also dangerous to put a phone number up in public - could end up being used anywhere!

Toilet doors, fake profiles, 'hotkinkyoneleggedgreekdwarves dotcom' !!

Why give people the opportunity to abuse it, rather than simply swap it via message?

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"Its also dangerous to put a phone number up in public - could end up being used anywhere!

Toilet doors, fake profiles, 'hotkinkyoneleggedgreekdwarves dotcom' !!

Why give people the opportunity to abuse it, rather than simply swap it via message? "

It's not my main number, it's a spare number for this side of life. I'm not that stupid lol

I still have my number for my private everyday life.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

A risk you take putting your number on your profile Im afraid

But please report any profiles from anyone underage - thats a big no no!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No when you're sixteen you have no idea of how dangerous it is out there and even if you did you would think it would never happen to you.

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

It is bad , but I also agree with Obi. A so called friend of my exes thought it would be a laugh to put my number and a message on a wall somewhere. This resulted in me getting lots of calls from cranks. Which was rather upsetting as my mum was terminally ill and I needed my phone line free.

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"A risk you take putting your number on your profile Im afraid

But please report any profiles from anyone underage - thats a big no no!"

That's the thing, I don't know what profile it is. Received a text asking to be fucked and mentioned age like it was the selling point.

I've no problem with age upwards but not lower than 25. the reason I bought the spare one was for here and the sim can be thrown out if people abused it. They're very cheap to get anyway.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

So its someone saying they're sixteen, might not actually be sixteen?

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"So its someone saying they're sixteen, might not actually be sixteen?"

Yes that's possible also, in bad taste if that's true.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"So its someone saying they're sixteen, might not actually be sixteen?"

Im a 21yr old 6ft brunette with legs up to my armpits, perky boobs and a flat belly. Honest.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So its someone saying they're sixteen, might not actually be sixteen?

Im a 21yr old 6ft brunette with legs up to my armpits, perky boobs and a flat belly. Honest."

Me too but no one would ever believe I am 21 so I'm 23.....right.

over a year ago

Im a 21yr old 6ft brunette with legs up to my armpits, perky boobs and a flat belly. Honest.

Me too but no one would ever believe I am 21 so I'm 23.....right."

So that's three of us then, only I've just turned 25

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

So that's three of us then, only I've just turned 25 "

Blimey you're near on a cougar

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

It's probably a hairy trucker called Brian.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"It's probably a hairy trucker called Brian. "

Now that made me laugh

over a year ago

So that's three of us then, only I've just turned 25

Blimey you're near on a cougar "

true!

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

So because you have the number openly on the profile you don't know which profile is the underage kid?

That would appear to be another reason to not have it there.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So because you have the number openly on the profile you don't know which profile is the underage kid?

That would appear to be another reason to not have it there. "

The person used his number to contact him rather than through the site so he can't trace the profile.

over a year ago

I'm not sure whether your problem is that they're underage (even then they're too young to be here not to have sex!) or that their age is below your preference? Since that seems to be what you keep saying.

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

I also have a phone that is used solely for this side of my life and thought of putting the number on my profile. Is it a bad or good idea, not sure. As for the under 18 thing... Dont go there.

over a year ago

"It's probably a hairy trucker called Brian. "

That's me.

I never realised that putting a phone number on the internet might attract weirdo's. I've deleted mine off my profile now.

I've left my full name, address and bank card PIN on there though.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

But you're giving out your mobile number on your profile. Does that not sound desperate and stupid?

over a year ago

"I also have a phone that is used solely for this side of my life and thought of putting the number on my profile. Is it a bad or good idea, not sure. As for the under 18 thing... Dont go there."

Bad idea....

For the above reason and also I think that a profile with a phone number on it comes across a bit desperate x

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

[Removed by poster at 11/12/13 10:04:03]

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"I also have a phone that is used solely for this side of my life and thought of putting the number on my profile. Is it a bad or good idea, not sure. As for the under 18 thing... Dont go there.

Bad idea....

For the above reason and also I think that a profile with a phone number on it comes across a bit desperate x"

I think using the term desperate is exaggerated. It shows I'm prepared to talk on the phone to verify myself but also keep my private life private should fellow members decide to do the usual here and back out. Why give personal number away when the likes of those people deserve a disposable number?

Nope, saves me logging in here sometimes. Like an extension notification. I don't consider it my mobile number, it's disposable to me. Stupid would be using my personal phone.

Sounds like you guys are side tracking OP

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"I also have a phone that is used solely for this side of my life and thought of putting the number on my profile. Is it a bad or good idea, not sure. As for the under 18 thing... Dont go there."

I think it shows you're prepared to be genuine, something most members are afraid to be here. You're not disclosing any personal details about yourself because nobody in your personal life uses that phone except members here.

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"I'm not sure whether your problem is that they're underage (even then they're too young to be here not to have sex!) or that their age is below your preference? Since that seems to be what you keep saying. "

I'll explain this just for you, I'm shocked that someone so young is on a site based on swinging. They should have other things in life to be doing such as school. What's happening with these teenagers that their parents don't know what they're up to. Way too young to be here. As for my preference yes I prefer from 25 upwards and when I received the text it hit a nerve. I posted to asked peoples opinions and if they've experienced similar and how they dealt with it.

So far it's about putting the mobile number up but people will message either way on here or phone. That's not the point of OP.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure whether your problem is that they're underage (even then they're too young to be here not to have sex!) or that their age is below your preference? Since that seems to be what you keep saying.

I'll explain this just for you, I'm shocked that someone so young is on a site based on swinging. They should have other things in life to be doing such as school. What's happening with these teenagers that their parents don't know what they're up to. Way too young to be here. As for my preference yes I prefer from 25 upwards and when I received the text it hit a nerve. I posted to asked peoples opinions and if they've experienced similar and how they dealt with it.

So far it's about putting the mobile number up but people will message either way on here or phone. That's not the point of OP."

Oh okay I get you.

Well I don't think they are thinking about it as swinging they're thinking about it as access to casual sex.

In fairness, I'm not sure if asked whether a large section of people on here would say they were 'a swinger' anyway.

But I get your point. Then again I regularly overhear the conversations of 13/14 year olds and well.... Yeah it wouldn't shock me.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"It's probably a hairy trucker called Brian.

That's me.

I never realised that putting a phone number on the internet might attract weirdo's. I've deleted mine off my profile now.

I've left my full name, address and banking card PIN on there though. "

You'll pm me your NI number right?

By *innamon ChallengeMan
over a year ago

London

"I have my number on profile so those serious on meeting will text providing they message me here first. I've had 3 people too young that shouldn't be on this website. 5 min ago a 16 year old looking to meet older, omg these teenagers need some slaps around the ears for doing that. Has anyone else had similar and how did you deal with it?

Don't they know how dangerous it is out there?????!"

The question is are these really 16 years olds texting, or people looking to wind you up, or even scammers? Your number could be all over the place since you made it public.

It's quite possible that they're underage chancers as you call them, as I don't see any mechanism for verifying age on here.

I'm also on general note very surprised how naive some adults are regarding the behavior of teenagers and the reality of their lives.

In regards to putting your phone number your profile, that's up to you, but it's likely that you will get messages and calls from undesirables.

over a year ago

"I have my number on profile so those serious on meeting will text providing they message me here first. I've had 3 people too young that shouldn't be on this website. 5 min ago a 16 year old looking to meet older, omg these teenagers need some slaps around the ears for doing that. Has anyone else had similar and how did you deal with it?

Don't they know how dangerous it is out there?????!"

how u know dat they 16 yr old? lots on lairs an bullshitters on ere

By *orn_To_PerformCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Chance of it being a 16yo nymphomaniac? Close to zero. Chance if it being an axe-murdering 55yo psychopath? Close to 100%. Anyone with teenage kids will tell you that this site is not even on their radar when they have Kik, Snapchat, FaceTime and hundreds of other social sites to misbehave on....

over a year ago

"It's probably a hairy trucker called Brian.

That's me.

I've left my full name, address and banking card PIN on there though.

You'll pm me your NI number right? "

Just nip round to mine, I left it on the kitchen table in my purse. The key's under the mat. My address is on my profile.

Post new Message to Thread