Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you do when you've met a couple, when leaving, both parties have agreed to leave a verification, you've left them one and more than a week later they still haven't returned one? I even sent a message asking if they were happy (of which I know they've read), and my verification of them is now advertising them on their profile!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We think it's s bit rude tbh .

Many people on here say verifications don't mean anything , but if you left them one and they displayed it , it's bit one sided !

over a year ago

if you block then it will come off their profile

over a year ago

What can you do? Move on. Or if it bothers you that much block them so tyour verification disappears

over a year ago

filters can come into play when it comes to receiving verifications. However are you 100% sure they haven't sent one?

Are they now just ignoring you?

If they are, and they have taken your veri and run so to speak, then suck it up and move on.. only thing you can do is block them to remove your veri of them..

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I was in the same position so got in touch with the couple in question and gently reminded them about the promised veri... We were on good terms in any case so it was no big deal and the veri eventually appeared but it tool longer than a week.

over a year ago

"What can you do? Move on. Or if it bothers you that much block them so tyour verification disappears"

By *ingerbicky69Woman
over a year ago

EXETER

Oh I had this with a fella, he just wouldn't do mine! Turned out to be a controlling weirdo! Dont worry about it thats their problem not yours. Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've sent them a reminder, and I'll give it another week, could be busy lives etc, but if nothing by xmas I'll block them, thanks for the advice people

By *ingerbicky69Woman
over a year ago

EXETER

"I've sent them a reminder, and I'll give it another week, could be busy lives etc, but if nothing by xmas I'll block them, thanks for the advice people "

Thats what I did.x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

What's more important the good time you had or a veri?

I wish admin would stop the veri being removed when you block someone. Using a veri is to verify they are genuine nothing else. They were genuine so you did them a veri.

Blocking them simply because they didn't do you one seems very childish & its no wonder so many people post saying the veris are being used against them.

Some people like to put thought into what they write & leave a little time between the meet & leaving the veri.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Too many people say veris are not important - but they are particularly to single men. I think it bad form if they agreed to do you one, have displayed yours and then have failed to uphold their part of the bargain.

As you say, they may well be busy, but not too busy to have read your veri of them, displayed it and then read your message.

Block them and move on.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We always leave one .it's only polite .and they are very helpful for when we want to play solo .so other couples know we reopen with our partners

over a year ago

Personally I think if something as trivial as a veri is bothering you then this site might not be for you.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

It does help the single guys we meet .we got fed up with the time canisters .so when we do meet the genuine guys we likely let other couples know they are ok and can be rusted

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What do you do when you've met a couple, when leaving, both parties have agreed to leave a verification, you've left them one and more than a week later they still haven't returned one? I even sent a message asking if they were happy (of which I know they've read), and my verification of them is now advertising them on their profile! "

It happens. I've left veris for people and they didn't give one back. It doesn't matter. You only need a couple to prove you're real. It's not a measure of success as some people don't show all theirs anyway.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It does help the single guys we meet .we got fed up with the time canisters .so when we do meet the genuine guys we likely let other couples know they are ok and can be rusted"

Yeah, but the good thing about time canisters is that someone will dig them up again in 100 years time.

over a year ago

This happened to me just the other day... The guy very eagerly brought it up, said he couldn't wait to verify me, and that he would do it right away. Then later in the day still no veri he kik'd me asking if I would leave him one... I said of course when you leave yours... Needless to say I still don't have it Nd he doesn't have mine.

It sounds bad, but I'm to the point that if I don't get one first they aren't getting one from me. It's happened more times than it should have, while my veri is helping them get more meets, mine looks like I haven't had any!

over a year ago

"What's more important the good time you had or a veri?

I wish admin would stop the veri being removed when you block someone. Using a veri is to verify they are genuine nothing else. They were genuine so you did them a veri.

Blocking them simply because they didn't do you one seems very childish & its no wonder so many people post saying the veris are being used against them.

Some people like to put thought into what they write & leave a little time between the meet & leaving the veri.

"

the problem is, single guys need more help on here than couples do, so a veri for a single guy is way more important to them.

its unfair of the couple in question not to have reciprocated their veri, but as has been proven, it just simply isnt important to some.

as said, if its annoying you enough, block them and move on.

no loss t you, or them, unless they want another meet

over a year ago

"It does help the single guys we meet .we got fed up with the time canisters .so when we do meet the genuine guys we likely let other couples know they are ok and can be rusted"

oh god!

who wants to meet a rusty bloke? lol

over a year ago

Had this happen to me with a couple I met. We discussed that we would both leave veri's. I left them one and after a week still nothing, but had seen him in the chat room many times, so no reason for there not being time not to do one. I messaged them after a week to mention it, then got blocked! So returned the favour and moved on.

over a year ago

I think that verifications can be important, particularly for single guys. But not the way some people use them, like trip advisor for fucking.

When considering to meet someone I look for a recent verification just as some indicator that they aren't just window shopping. For example, displaying one verification from 2010 is no indicator of anything. The person may have changed out of all recognition, and hardly reassures that they would be serious about meeting.

But it all has to be treated with a pinch of common sense.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Well id best get cracking then as i haven't done all the veris from those i met Saturday night. I like to take my time deciding what i will say as this is the internet. Once its out there its out there. There is nothing stopping someone doing a screen shot of their veris and keeping it on file.

I know people do this because if someone leaves they loose the veri. Now if someone blocks for a childish reason they loose the veri. Patience is sometimes a virtue & then its a couple they might want to talk it through before posting it.

Would the op rather have a rushed 'he was ok, turned up as said' one that he could well lose for being pushy after the meet for a veri. Or would he rather relax & wait to see if he gets a great one a few days later? plus the chance to keep it & have another meet? only he can decide. Lets hope they don't read this thread & block him anyways.

If he's so determined to shout i scored he could always amend his profile to say 'excellent night with my friends x & y see their profile for veri'

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I think also some couples do not wAnt to admit they meet singles guys for some reason

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What's more important the good time you had or a veri?

"

bingo......

I honestly groan at times at the amount of people who want to micro-manage every single part of the swinging process... and manage to find a whinge out of something that was a good time for all....

so many ppl seem to forget the word "FUN"....

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I think also some couples do not wAnt to admit they meet singles guys for some reason"

I haven't encountered that and can't imagine why they wouldn't want to admit meeting single guys, but perhaps I've only ever met those that are open about it.

over a year ago

"I think also some couples do not wAnt to admit they meet singles guys for some reason

I haven't encountered that and can't imagine why they wouldn't want to admit meeting single guys, but perhaps I've only ever met those that are open about it."

over a year ago

"I think also some couples do not wAnt to admit they meet singles guys for some reason"

I wonder what that reason could be ,

We verify everyone, we meet without fail and it's always nice

over a year ago

What do I do? !-

Sod all!

over a year ago

As they have displayed yours, then they attach some value to it, so the logical thing is to block them and then they cannot display it...revenge is sweet

Post new Message to Thread