Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

am I that bad?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Honest opinions please been on here a year and not even so muchas a kiss am I really that bad

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

far to many cock photos

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think this site is great

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am surprised that you have have had no hook ups on here, you have good pics, they are a bit samey but nonetheless, you look good.

Only you will know how you have tried to connect with people, the type of messages you have sent and your overall approach.

You may need to adapt your approach.

good luck

Reply privately

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

It's a tough world!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"far to many cock photos"

Nice cock pics though. But your way too young for us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you really just 25? I though you looked a bit older judging from your pics? (I know that sounds weird!)

What kind of messages are you sending out? Apart from a few typos, your profile is far far from being the worst I've seen, so perhaps its down to your conversations?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So that's makes me that bad cause taking pictures turns me on. Yet there people on here with pictures of jam jars up there arse and other wrong shitbut there fine. Maybe I was right in thinking you got to be messed upin the head to get a meet. Rather than thinking someone would like a passionate intimate meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your user name puts me off !!!! I don't want a shy man ! I won't a confident person in my bed ! All the small things will put ladies off x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just messaging to see if people would like to chat nothing rude. Only seem to get messages from men or people far to open for me. I'm 26 27 new years day not 25. So 26 is to young you say eww making it sound like this site for old people

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just my own thing,,,, but I don't like seeing people using their profiles to slag the site off or blame the site for causing their frustration or lack of success.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think being shy is actually quite cute...just means I can corrupt u lol...I think your pics r hot..cant believe uve not had a meet yet :-/..good luck with it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not been funny mate but every pic is of your cock .There are lots of ladies on here who prefer to see your cock when they meet you . You look like you have a good body . Maybe concentrate on that a bit more . Hope this helps

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So that's makes me that bad cause taking pictures turns me on. Yet there people on here with pictures of jam jars up there arse and other wrong shitbut there fine. Maybe I was right in thinking you got to be messed upin the head to get a meet. Rather than thinking someone would like a passionate intimate meet"

You may want to use the reply and quote so we know who you're answering...

But you've asked a question... got some answers (which you obviously don't like) and resorted to getting defensive, name calling and insulting...... Who knows what you say in your mails... but on the basis of this forum post.. In answer to your question. Yes, you are thay bad.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So that's makes me that bad cause taking pictures turns me on. Yet there people on here with pictures of jam jars up there arse and other wrong shitbut there fine. Maybe I was right in thinking you got to be messed upin the head to get a meet. Rather than thinking someone would like a passionate intimate meet"

There's no need to be rude, you asked the question on an open forum, did you seriously think all the responses would be nice fluffy ones?

The idea is to tempt women so as you like taking pictures consider a bum one, open shirt with trousers on etc etc a dozen pictures of a cock is boring

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/12/13 11:20:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want being rude? :/

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So that's makes me that bad cause taking pictures turns me on. Yet there people on here with pictures of jam jars up there arse and other wrong shitbut there fine. Maybe I was right in thinking you got to be messed upin the head to get a meet. Rather than thinking someone would like a passionate intimate meet

You may want to use the reply and quote so

we know who you're answering...

What I am not name calling our being defensive?

But you've asked a question... got some answers (which you obviously don't like) and resorted to getting defensive, name calling and insulting...... Who knows what you say in your mails... but on the basis of this forum post.. In answer to your question. Yes, you are thay bad. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I want being rude? :/"
Was wondering why you had no meets . Not anymore

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just messaging to see if people would like to chat nothing rude. Only seem to get messages from men or people far to open for me. I'm 26 27 new years day not 25. So 26 is to young you say eww making it sound like this site for old people"

Maybe this is why, to enjoy and have some kind of success in rhe swinging scene you need to be a little more open minded and not so judgemental.... Oh and with age comes experience

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

You may need to adapt your approach.

good luck "

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Just messaging to see if people would like to chat nothing rude. Only seem to get messages from men or people far to open for me. I'm 26 27 new years day not 25. So 26 is to young you say eww making it sound like this site for old people"

If you wait a few years, you can be old too! Maybe it is a site for 'old' people. Works for me. I get plenty of sex and, in fact, more offers than I have time for. How does that work then? I'm still using the same site as you.....it's how you use it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just messaging to see if people would like to chat nothing rude. Only seem to get messages from men or people far to open for me. I'm 26 27 new years day not 25. So 26 is to young you say eww making it sound like this site for old people

Maybe this is why, to enjoy and have some kind of success in rhe swinging scene you need to be a little more open minded and not

so judgemental.... Oh and with age comes

experience "

I'm not judgemental I just don't want stuff stuck up my bum. I think I am open enough just certain things don't appeal to me and age it's not a concern someone asked how old I was!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just messaging to see if people would like to chat nothing rude. Only seem to get messages from men or people far to open for me. I'm 26 27 new years day not 25. So 26 is to young you say eww making it sound like this site for old people

If you wait a few years, you can be old too! Maybe it is a site for 'old' people. Works for me. I get plenty of sex and, in fact, more offers than I have time for. How does that work then? I'm still using the same site as you.....it's how you use it. "

Lol At 31, I must be a shrivelled up prune so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I want being rude? :/ Was wondering why you had no meets . Not anymore "

That was ment to say wasn't! See get head bitten off for spelling wrong

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So that's makes me that bad cause taking pictures turns me on. Yet there people on here with pictures of jam jars up there arse and other wrong shitbut there fine. Maybe I was right in thinking you got to be messed upin the head to get a meet. Rather than thinking someone would like a passionate intimate meet

But you've asked a question... got some answers (which you obviously don't like) and resorted to getting defensive, name calling and insulting...... Who knows what you say in your mails... but on the basis of this forum post.. In answer to your question. Yes, you are thay bad. "

Erm... so

"you got to be messed upin the head to get a meet."

Isn't name calling to those of us that meet regularly...

and

"Yet there people on here with pictures of jam jars up there arse and other wrong shit"

Isn't insulting to anyone who likes a jam jar up their arse...

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I ve not read your profile mister, however the advice / comments that have been posted were opinions on what they can / could see,

You asked for advice its upto you wether you heed whats said,

I took your second post about pictures and Jan jars as a iits my profile I ll do it my way, that fine however at the moment your way hasn t been successful or you wouldn t have asked,,

Best of luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

*puts jam jar down and turns camera off*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmmmm wondering if Marmalade Jars are acceptable...

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hmmmmm wondering if Marmalade Jars are acceptable... "

Only if it's 'no bits' marmalade...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jeez sorry I wasn't intending on offending people who like jam jars up thre arse if you like that then that's you're thing. Just every one saying they don't want to see my cock pics but that what I enjoy Doing taking pictures. Just didn't find a jamjars busting out someones John attracted didn't think so many people do tho

But you've asked a question... got some answers (which you obviously don't like) and resorted to getting defensive, name calling and insulting...... Who knows what you say in your mails... but on the basis of this forum post.. In answer to your question. Yes, you are thay bad.

Erm... so

you got to be messed upin the head to get a meet.

Isn't name calling to those of us that meet regularly...

and

Yet there people on here with pictures of jam jars up there arse and other wrong shit

Isn't insulting to anyone who likes a jam jar up their arse... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I suggest that you lose some cock pics and put some more alluring ones up. Somestimes its nice to look seductive.

Expand on your profile maybe putvsome humour in. Sell yourself xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

The success you enjoy on this site is directly proportional to the effort you put in. Pretty much like the rest of life in general. Just because this is a swinging site it doesn't mean it's full of easy people.

My advice:

1. Ditch the cock pics

2. Ditch the cock pics

3. Ditch the cock pics

4. Work on the profile. Tell people about you. Sell yourself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hmmmmm wondering if Marmalade Jars are acceptable...

Only if it's 'no bits' marmalade... "

I could handle one of those small meat paste jars I reckon

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"The success you enjoy on this site is directly proportional to the effort you put in. Pretty much like the rest of life in general. Just because this is a swinging site it doesn't mean it's full of easy people.

My advice:

1. Ditch the cock pics

2. Ditch the cock pics

3. Ditch the cock pics

4. Work on the profile. Tell people about you. Sell yourself."

great advice from a gentleman who seems to be reaping the rewards of the site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you rolled in grease ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The success you enjoy on this site is directly proportional to the effort you put in. Pretty much like the rest of life in general. Just because this is a swinging site it doesn't mean it's full of easy people.

My advice:

1. Ditch the cock pics

2. Ditch the cock pics

3. Ditch the cock pics

4. Work on the profile. Tell people about you. Sell yourself."

Great advice telling Me to stop doing what I like and what I came on here for? Then what do I do I want to be turned on I enjoying people seeing my pics why it's that do wrong?!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You are young. Get a social life away from here if this isn't working for you and get the kisses you desire that way.

If you want things to work on here then get yourself known but not in a negative way. Join in. Get to the socials.

The site is just a tool and only a bad workman blames his tools.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

there's nothing wrong with the look of you, yes maybe too many cock pics but each to their own and some will be attracted to that..

however your attitude seems a tad 'lash out' at others once you were critiqued, given advice which you initially asked for..

as stated by others perhaps re_iew your approach, clearly a bit of adjustment may well only change your chances..

perhaps..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only if it's 'no bits' marmalade... "

Oo'er,,,,,So are we saying a picture of an inserted Jam Jar is the anal equivalent to a sky remote or lynx-can cock shot,,,,, ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you rolled in grease ??"

I fell over in Turkey once

Reply privately

over a year ago

My advice:

1. Ditch the cock pics

2. Ditch the cock pics

3. Ditch the cock pics

Great advice telling Me to stop doing what I like and what I came on here for? Then what do I do I want to be turned on I enjoying people seeing my pics why it's that do wrong?!"

Then if you are doing what you want to, why are you complaining?

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oo'er,,,,,So are we saying a picture of an inserted Jam Jar is the anal equivalent to a sky remote or lynx-can cock shot,,,,, ? "

It's the anal equivalent of the lynx can...

The jack daniels bottle is the anal equivalent of the sky remote

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only if it's 'no bits' marmalade... I could handle one of those small meat paste jars I reckon "

I will get some in for Xmas

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My advice:

1. Ditch the cock pics

2. Ditch the cock pics

3. Ditch the cock pics

Great advice telling Me to stop doing what I like and what I came on here for? Then what do I do I want to be turned on I enjoying people seeing my pics why it's that do wrong?!"

If that is what you enjoy then enjoy it! Some women do like cock pictures, just not all women. However, the advice was given by a male who has been here 5 weeks and is well verified. What does that tell you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ask for advice and not take any ? Just saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/12/13 11:43:17]

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Na you just a cock.. strangely two pics the same two months apart

hate the grease ..

sorry ..

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Only if it's 'no bits' marmalade... I could handle one of those small meat paste jars I reckon "

I have one in my fridge.... and a camera

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only if it's 'no bits' marmalade... I could handle one of those small meat paste jars I reckon

I will get some in for Xmas "

That was a joke by the way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only if it's 'no bits' marmalade... I could handle one of those small meat paste jars I reckon

I have one in my fridge.... and a camera "

Why do you keep a Camera in the fridge that just takes up space better used for Beer

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will get some in for Xmas "

Are they better to use cold or room temp?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You look attractive but your attitude apparent on here and in your status puts me off, you seem to have a sense of entitlement and it makes me wonder, if I met you, how long before I'd be on the receiving end of your attitude.

I get meets but not into sticking anything up my bum, jam jars wouldn't fit!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Honest opinions please been on here a year and not even so muchas a kiss am I really that bad "
Hold on in there sure you will find someone soon to have lots of fun with. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will get some in for Xmas That was a joke by the way "

Spoilsport

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will get some in for Xmas

Are they better to use cold or room temp? "

No idea room temperature I would say

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Oo'er,,,,,So are we saying a picture of an inserted Jam Jar is the anal equivalent to a sky remote or lynx-can cock shot,,,,, ?

The jack daniels bottle is the anal equivalent of the sky remote "

Some people like gourds .. (or butternut squash )

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'll be honest and say, I'd delete this account and start again.

As a single female, if you contacted me, I'd be very suspicious of you being on here a year and not met anyone.

Plus your attitude on this thread alone, is not showing you in a favourable light at all.

If you cannot take critique you shouldn't be asking the question

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have one in my fridge.... and a camera

Why do you keep a Camera in the fridge that just takes up space better used for Beer "

.... ok... I will turn the sentence round... I've got a camera..... And in my fridge I have one of those jars lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people like gourds .. (or butternut squash ) "

Yiu have just put me off butternut squash now

Reply privately

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I think he already had a different user name. The first public pic is a screen shot & has a different user name

I don't think deleting & starting over will help at all (sorry lynz).

As has been said above 'sense of entitlement'?

Are your expectations of swinging realistic?

Are you putting in the effort & enjoying the rewards?

Who can change that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oo'er,,,,,So are we saying a picture of an inserted Jam Jar is the anal equivalent to a sky remote or lynx-can't cock shot,,,,, ?

Some people like gourds .. (or butternut squash )

Yiu have just put me off butternut squash now "

Will bring some for Christmas

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like your pics...but I would also like to see more of you clothed or in a nice snug pair of Calvins. Nothing wrong with being oiled up for a photo either

And I agree about not finding jam jars in orifices attractive BUT each to their own, it's personal preference - just look away, move on and for goodness sake don't judge everyone on here as messed up!

Your profile needs padding out a bit, and run a spellcheck too...like a lot of ladies I don't find typos or text speak attractive. Send tailored messages, don't take rejection personally, be positive not defensive and with perseverance you may find what you're looking for!

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Looks ok to me.

Reply privately

By *rednkatieCouple
over a year ago

orlando

i dont understand why your not getting hot sexy women messaging you every day. you have just the right number of cock pics and your personality is so delightful u should....cough cough.. ok that about made me choke.. we are cool with what ever pics you decide to post but the attitude you have shown through out this thread is immature and off putting.. you may want to look into a redlight district you may have a chance there.. jebus what a buzz kill

Reply privately

over a year ago

No x not bad at all

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give up.... I have

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Firstly: Tosh and a jar of crab meat

Guest: "Hey, Tosh-man, this jar's a bit warm! Have you got any marmalade instead?"

Tosh: "Yes, give me 15 minutes and it will be right with you...."

Secondly: OP, shy guy.....take the advice and ditch the profile and start again. You say your profile has photos that you like, but your profile is there to attract other people so you need to think what they would like to see and read. You only get one chance to impress cos there's lots of guys on here and not many ladies. Look at the guy above - been here only a few weeks and got loads of meets....think on...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Honest opinions please been on here a year and not even so muchas a kiss am I really that bad "

Too young for me but I read your profile and agree with the others. Show a face pic publicly if you are able. Also, check your spelling and punctuation, it's a bit important to most people. Have fun

Reply privately

By *oupleMKUKCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

*puts jam jar down and turns camera off*

"

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You asked for honest opinions and that is what you got.

You obviously don't have to take any advice on board, but it seems pointless to ask for advice and then tell people you are happy with how you are portrayed so don't need anyone to comment

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I've read his profile and believe I know the problem. There just aren't enough ducks on this site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstly: Tosh and a jar of crab meat

Guest: "Hey, Tosh-man, this jar's a bit warm! Have you got any marmalade instead?"

Tosh: "Yes, give me 15 minutes and it will be right with you...."

Secondly: OP, shy guy.....take the advice and ditch the profile and start again. You say your profile has photos that you like, but your profile is there to attract other people so you need to think what they would like to see and read. You only get one chance to impress cos there's lots of guys on here and not many ladies. Look at the guy above - been here only a few weeks and got loads of meets....think on..."

lol how does your mind work xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was going to hold off saying this but what hell to me the o p is showing behaviour of a child with reaction to constructive criticism i have not seen any posts that have been rude or aggressive.

O p comes across as bitter and jealous of others and does not come across well at all.

Reply privately

By *oupleMKUKCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Was going to hold off saying this but what hell to me the o p is showing behaviour of a child with reaction to constructive criticism i have not seen any posts that have been rude or aggressive.

O p comes across as bitter and jealous of others and does not come across well at all."

Reply privately