Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

hot photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all can someone please tell us how you get your pics into hot photos?

One pic of my girlfriend has over 300 fabs but its not on there, please help,

Thank you.

Sussexcouple xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's how many in 24 hours I think, as loads of people have over 300 fabs altogether so they couldn't out everyones up .

By *ick_u_nudeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I fabbed quite a few of Claire so hope that helps add to the total

over a year ago

Take some really hot pics.

before we put our pics to friends we managed a top pic.

never tried ,it just happened.nothing comes of it.you soon fade into the background again.one day of lots of messages,the majority been the "want to fuck you " type.dont worry about it

By *ltimateGemWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've had a fair few fabs but not been included in the 'hot photos'! I'm quite confused by it.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It needs to be a newly uploaded photo and recieve enough fabs in 12 hours I believe.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for all the info guys, and thanks again for fabbing our pics, I think its just the "ive had a pic on the hot list" that everyone wants xx

over a year ago

"It needs to be a newly uploaded photo and recieve enough fabs in 12 hours I believe. "

This is right. Admin confirmed this on a previous thread.

over a year ago

there is no rhyme or reason to what gets into hot pics, tbh.

there are some on there which i look at and say 'yeah, i can see that' and others that i think 'wtf!!!'

they tend to be women sucking dick and covered in cum, getting fucked up the arse, a size zero with big boobs or around 20.

either way, a lot are of people that have spent a lot of time begging people to keep fabbing them, so that any old tripe they put up gets on the list, as they have a dedicated army of followers that have the vein hope they will, one day, get a bit.

good luck to you

over a year ago

"there is no rhyme or reason to what gets into hot pics, tbh.

there are some on there which i look at and say 'yeah, i can see that' and others that i think 'wtf!!!'

they tend to be women sucking dick and covered in cum, getting fucked up the arse, a size zero with big boobs or around 20.

either way, a lot are of people that have spent a lot of time begging people to keep fabbing them, so that any old tripe they put up gets on the list, as they have a dedicated army of followers that have the vein hope they will, one day, get a bit.

good luck to you"

you are right.a shit pic from a single woman will beat a really good pic from a couple.

now she gone so i can say her name but just Jessie was an example of constantly uploading the same pics and offering meets to fabbers.rather desperate to be fair.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

One of the issues is perhaps that you've generously shared so many fantastic pics, that the fabs are amongst all of them, rather than tons onto just a select few. Maybe some news ones, where you're both a little more 'involved' would - I am 100% sure - really get to stratospheric heights in heat quickly.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Thanks for all the info guys, and thanks again for fabbing our pics, I think its just the "ive had a pic on the hot list" that everyone wants xx"

Not everyone. I don't. I also know I never will get on there because I am not the target figure for hundreds of fabs and my selfie skills aren't up to par but if it's what you aspire to I wish you luck x

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We have never been in the hot Fabs yet & most probably never will but we won't lose any sleep lol!

over a year ago

Ive had a few fab pics but I don't worry about being in the top list

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

we were actually quite shocked to find one of our photos near the top one night..

By *ustyBrunette35Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"

they tend to be women sucking dick and covered in cum, getting fucked up the arse, a size zero with big boobs or around 20."

I must have missed all this because when I ever check out the "most fabbed pic" section it's vastly different from that description!

over a year ago

we never look as its unimportant to us - although we sometimes look at who has fabbed us as its a way of starting a chat by thanking them - have noticed a few people advertise on their status - new pics up do you like

Post new Message to Thread