Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Strange goings on

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else been encountering strange things happening on their profile that has nothing to do with them? I keep having friends deleted then they message me to ask why when I havent even done it. The worst thing is my fuck buddy has been blocked not by me or him I know this cos I met him last night lol if he wanted to block me he wouldnt have met me yesterday x I have contacted amin 4 times and so has he but nothing has been done is there anyway to take the block off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone else been encountering strange things happening on their profile that has nothing to do with them? I keep having friends deleted then they message me to ask why when I havent even done it. The worst thing is my fuck buddy has been blocked not by me or him I know this cos I met him last night lol if he wanted to block me he wouldnt have met me yesterday x I have contacted amin 4 times and so has he but nothing has been done is there anyway to take the block off?"
...To be honest Yes people don't Read it

over a year ago

Your profile is haunted by the ghosts of swingers past.

Call a sexy exorcist.

over a year ago

Hmmmm now its my status that keeps disappearing lol x

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Bloody swinging gremlins!!!! Lol

over a year ago

"Has anyone else been encountering strange things happening on their profile that has nothing to do with them? I keep having friends deleted then they message me to ask why when I havent even done it. The worst thing is my fuck buddy has been blocked not by me or him I know this cos I met him last night lol if he wanted to block me he wouldnt have met me yesterday x I have contacted amin 4 times and so has he but nothing has been done is there anyway to take the block off?"

go to your blocked list and remove ??

over a year ago

He doesnt show on my block list and I dont show on his thats why its strange and frustrating x

over a year ago

Change your password

over a year ago

"Change your password"

Done that no joy

over a year ago

"He doesnt show on my block list and I dont show on his thats why its strange and frustrating x"

very weird sorry

over a year ago

".... The worst thing is my fuck buddy has been blocked not by me or him I know this cos I met him last night ...."

Click on the Contact link at the bottom of each page of Fab, but remember you have to be patient.... Admin get thousands of messages a day, and they can't always resolve problems immediately.

over a year ago

".... The worst thing is my fuck buddy has been blocked not by me or him I know this cos I met him last night ....

Click on the Contact link at the bottom of each page of Fab, but remember you have to be patient.... Admin get thousands of messages a day, and they can't always resolve problems immediately.

"

already done that and so has he x

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

A friend had the same thing happen about sept-oct time, they thought i blocked them.

I think someone hacked the site somehow.

Best change your email address in case thats been hijacked aswell. Then once thats been done and its working ok and only then, change your password.

over a year ago

Tried that too now

over a year ago

It's a glitch in the matrix. It happens when they change something.

over a year ago

"It's a glitch in the matrix. It happens when they change something. "

Can it be fixed though? x

over a year ago

"He doesnt show on my block list and I dont show on his thats why its strange and frustrating x"

That implies that either you have reported him to admin or he has reported you as he won't show on yours nor you on his. Not saying either of you have but I have reported someone that I have been chatting to but he does not show up on my block list.

As to Admin, they are volunteers and its Sunday so you need to have patience, they will look into when they have time

Post new Message to Thread