Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Any advice will be helpful

Jump to newest

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Hi All, well I have been on this site for over a year now and am still struggling to get any meets.

I get plenty of looks at my profile daily and I send messages all the time but very rarely get any replies.

All my messages are never copy & paste and I am polite asking to get to know each other become friends and go from there.

I don't attach pictures of my cock but pics of me to show what I look like.

I have always been told that I have got an amazing personality, cheeky, funny, chilled & never takes anything seriously but I find it hard to put this across in a message on here.

Way before I joined this site I had confidence about myself but now I think I must look like a baboons butt and sound like a weirdo as this site drains it from you!

I know I'm no gods gift but it annoys me seeing that so many other people on here are enjoying themselves and I'm not.

I don't know anymore maybe time for me leave and carry on with my dull life!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just remove one word from your profile and your meets will increase dramatically.

" single "

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Try and pluck up the courage to go to a club. I know it's nerve wracking on your own but even an organised social will get you out there a bit,

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Try and pluck up the courage to go to a club. I know it's nerve wracking on your own but even an organised social will get you out there a bit,

over a year ago

Bye

over a year ago

Maybe nobody swings in Swindon.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Nothing wrong with your profile mate. Don't get all hung up on the message thing. There is far too much chaff flying into the inboxes of your target audience. I'm guessing a lot of the time, people won't even bother reading mail from new contacts.

Get involved more in the forums or maybe attend socials to get to know people. You will soon build up a circle of friends. Be positive, don't be tempted to whinge and be patient. Good luck

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"Try and pluck up the courage to go to a club. I know it's nerve wracking on your own but even an organised social will get you out there a bit, "

I have wanted to attend one but unfortunately couldn't make the dates of 2 they had in the south west recently.

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"Maybe nobody swings in Swindon."

Plenty do

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"Nothing wrong with your profile mate. Don't get all hung up on the message thing. There is far too much chaff flying into the inboxes of your target audience. I'm guessing a lot of the time, people won't even bother reading mail from new contacts.

Get involved more in the forums or maybe attend socials to get to know people. You will soon build up a circle of friends. Be positive, don't be tempted to whinge and be patient. Good luck "

Cheers for the advice bud, I have been trying to get involved more in the forums like you said.

over a year ago

"Maybe nobody swings in Swindon.

Plenty do"

Not with you they don't!

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"Maybe nobody swings in Swindon.

Plenty do

Not with you they don't!"

I know thanks for reminding me!!!

over a year ago

without reading your profile i can see you lack self confidence.

why not meet people outside of swinging?

people say they enjoy the lifestyle when they havent even had any meets, so what is there to enjoy?

the forums and message boards arent 'the lifestyle' they are a website, and can be enjoyed whether you actively swing or not.

get out in the real world.

go on dates

ask friends if they have any single friends that would enjoy an evening out in your company.

there are so many more avenues to find someone to spend time with that words in a computer screen

over a year ago

Try a kiss, fuck or pass, everyone else is doing it.

over a year ago

Or come or with a bullshit story, ask for advice and see the replies come flying in. Works best if you pretend to be a woman though.

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"Try a kiss, fuck or pass, everyone else is doing it."

Might have to give this a go and see what happens lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Try a kiss, fuck or pass, everyone else is doing it.

Might have to give this a go and see what happens lol"

Don't do it!!

It says you can travel. Can't you get to a social a bit further afield and stay at a cheap hotel, there's loads did this for the Kent social in September and I know one guy came from Scotland!! You need to put done effort in to get results.

over a year ago

Don't do it!!

It says you can travel. Can't you get to a social a bit further afield and stay at a cheap hotel, there's loads did this for the Kent social in September and I know one guy came from Scotland!! You need to put done effort in to get results. "

exactly this.

those type of threads rarely end well, unless you have tits and a fanny, and even then its touch and go.

notice you decided on the cousre of action that required the least amount of effort.

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Don't do it!!

It says you can travel. Can't you get to a social a bit further afield and stay at a cheap hotel, there's loads did this for the Kent social in September and I know one guy came from Scotland!! You need to put done effort in to get results.

exactly this.

those type of threads rarely end well, unless you have tits and a fanny, and even then its touch and go.

notice you decided on the cousre of action that required the least amount of effort.

"

Only reason why I considered it was that it could be done now, but I won't thanks for the advice.

I have been told before about the socials and I'm defiantly going to have to give a go.

I think the lodge in Gloucester does a social which isn't too far away will have to give it a try.

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Thanks for the advice _isshottiebottie & venusandhercules

over a year ago

I think you are VERY cute and you have messaged me recently but i didnt reply as you live very far away and i specify locals only.

I like ur pics (especially the last one) but...maybe one cock or body pic just to entice a little more? Nothing wrong with your profile content really, although i would probably take out the average bit.

Good luck...go dogging! Haha

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Once you have worked out the best way to make the site work for you. The key thing, is to do what you want, not what anyone else thinks you should be doing.

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"I think you are VERY cute and you have messaged me recently but i didnt reply as you live very far away and i specify locals only.

I like ur pics (especially the last one) but...maybe one cock or body pic just to entice a little more? Nothing wrong with your profile content really, although i would probably take out the average bit.

Good luck...go dogging! Haha"

Dogging ha ha ha

Thanks for the advice Roxanne wish I was a bit closer to Liverpool! Lol

over a year ago

i think you need to get to a few socials at clubs and enjoy yourself x

By *uteguy06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"i think you need to get to a few socials at clubs and enjoy yourself x"

Yeah will do jacq

over a year ago

Lack of confidence ?

Don't forget women have this inbuilt radar that automatically rings alarm bells in their head within 2 seconds of you contacting them, if they think you are creepy, weird or way below their league

over a year ago

"Lack of confidence ?

Don't forget women have this inbuilt radar that automatically rings alarm bells in their head within 2 seconds of you contacting them, if they think you are creepy, weird or way below their league

"

Erm....do we? Ive never thought anyone was 'below' my league

over a year ago

Hello and welcome to the forums!

You seem a nice kinda guy!

As hottie said do not put up a fuck lick kiss thread it really won't do you any favours!

Just join in threads that appeal to you!

Socials are a great way to meet new like minded friends!

We wish you good luck

over a year ago

Keep plugging on in the forums... Have you tried the chatrooms.Great way to get to no peeps and maybe get a meet

over a year ago

Keep plugging on in the forums... Have you tried the chatrooms.Great way to get to no peeps and maybe get a meet

over a year ago

Duuude, don’t let this site get you down. Don’t let “rejection” from people that don’t know you sap your confidence. Living a busy life, at times we’re over-reliant on meeting through the internet. Perhaps only use the internet to complement your sexual pursuits.

Please, learn to be indifferent.

I hope this thread gets you a bite, though.

Post new Message to Thread