Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Chams?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Iv not been to chams before, but wanting to try it! Is it open during the day Saturday?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

I believe so but it changes to couples only at i think 6. Check their website.

over a year ago

Ok thanks,

Do I need to become a member? Not been to a swingers club before n it's something I'd like to try

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes you need i.d and then you can become a member for for fifteen pounds I think. It's a great place.

X

over a year ago

Ok thanks!

I just need someone to go with now lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Yes you need i.d and then you can become a member for for fifteen pounds I think. It's a great place.

X"

Membership for men is more though. Best to ring the club and ask as their is usually a waiting list for single guys.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Yes you need i.d and then you can become a member for for fifteen pounds I think. It's a great place.

X

Membership for men is more though. Best to ring the club and ask as their is usually a waiting list for single guys. "

Yep and if you take a lady and get cheaper couples membership, you can only use it when you both go.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

X

Membership for men is more though. Best to ring the club and ask as their is usually a waiting list for single guys.

Yep and if you take a lady and get cheaper couples membership, you can only use it when you both go.

"

Or if you go on a bi night you can get a membership just for those nights, which is cheaper. Wear a dress and it's cheaper still!

Post new Message to Thread