Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

would you admit to having a s.t.i ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have in my status and this thread lol

No its not funny,its serious i noticed a change,so as due a checkup i went,had full works gum,pussy,arse swabs etc

Had a phonecall this morning,i have clamidia,i am going tmoz to get treatment,7days i should be clear,i will retest then i can resume sexual activity

I am a very honest person and do think of others,i am in midst of notifying recent meets,

I have been lucky up to now,hope that someone would notify me too,i am just as risk as anybody who exchanges bodily fluids,i do insist on durex,but obviously licking etc can pass on infection

Ive had some supportive messages and telling me i got balls,nothing bad yet lol so would u be honest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I would be honest in that I would tell who I had played with. Would not play at all until after I got another clear test.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would tell the people that need to know,I don't feel that anyone other than those potentially affected need to know a thing about me

over a year ago

We'd tell people we've played with but wouldn't shout it from the rooftops. Nobody else needs to know if it'll be clear in 7 days x

over a year ago

"I would be honest in that I would tell who I had played with. Would not play at all until after I got another clear test.

"

^^^ this

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

The key is getting tested and treated rather than honesty, as long as you get treated and cleared before resuming playing then it's really your own business if you tell people what happened or not

over a year ago

If this ever happened to us we would only tell the people that we had previously met!

We would stop meets until we had had a second test that showed clear!

Don't see why everyone on the site would have to know!

over a year ago

"If this ever happened to us we would only tell the people that we had previously met!

Don't see why everyone on the site would have to know! "

This!

over a year ago

Yeah I agree with recent posters. Id inform people I had been playing with so they could get checked then as soon as all is clear id start playing again.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I agree with telling the people you have recently met, but why on earth would you want to broadcast it to all and sundry ?

over a year ago

"If this ever happened to us we would only tell the people that we had previously met!

This. What about meets held in clubs that aren't on fab ?

over a year ago

"

Post it note on the club notice board?

over a year ago

Get the DJ to announce it lol

"

over a year ago

Get the DJ to announce it lol

"

lol

Seriously though it's down to the individual to be responsible for their own sexual health regardless to where & whom they played with.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

would tell people that needed to know

over a year ago

not sure I would tell my Nan

over a year ago

Wonder how the people feel that are in your verification list

over a year ago

"Wonder how the people feel that are in your verification list "

That shes behaved in an adult way by being completely honest about something that could happen to anyone on here?

over a year ago

I did when someone gave me gonorrhea. I got it from oral. I let everyone I met know, even if we had only kissed.

over a year ago

And I have posted about it on the site to remind people it is a risk. I have spoken to lots of people who just didn't think there were risks. Silly but there are people who think oral is safe

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

This again

We got the dreaded phone call a few years ago from a couple we played with, went straight and got tested but all clear.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

"And I have posted about it on the site to remind people it is a risk. I have spoken to lots of people who just didn't think there were risks. Silly but there are people who think oral is safe"

Fabulous reminder for all those that think "safe sex" doesn't apply to oral, it may well be less of a risk of passing infections, but it's still a risk, the only safe sex is no sex, and I'm sure none of here would advocate that, so, just be honest, get tested regular, and yes, make a note of who you have been with and their number ust in case, hugzzies xxx

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

I was asked to get tested by one if my contacts . I was shocked to be told he had tested positive in his throat , I went got tested , all clear. Its just piece of mind while playing . Doctor kindly said if you choose to have multiple partners. Play safe and Get tested every 6 months .

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

this reminds me a couple of years ago I had been with a bloke and the condom had split so I went and got tested and was ok then a couple of weeks later he text me to say he had caught something from ME!!! I replied that I was clean then got a text saying haha had you worried... I was fibbing... very funny!

over a year ago

"Wonder how the people feel that are in your verification list

That shes behaved in an adult way by being completely honest about something that could happen to anyone on here?

"

Exactly ive had alot of support as my list is only people i have met socially and play,theyve not treated me any different as alot are gd friends i see from timeto time

By *inkypervertMan
over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 19/11/13 17:14:15]

over a year ago

I would tell people i had met but no one else as i would be Embarrassed

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

Exactly ive had alot of support as my list is only people i have met socially and play,theyve not treated me any different as alot are gd friends i see from timeto time"

Your a very brave lady to tell the whole site.I hope the people you have as friends are also as good to tell the people they have been with.Better safe then sorry

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I would tell the people that need to know,I don't feel that anyone other than those potentially affected need to know a thing about me"

^^^^^This!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Indeed!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/13 17:21:57]

over a year ago

Post it note on the club notice board? "

Always one lol i posted it here to bring out a hidden problem and to make people aware,like alot of threads

The fact i go to clubs is no different to having a one on one meet you are at risk any way u play,if u have played elsewhere with one person or 5in a day it only takes one to have it and pass it on,i was lucky i had signs,and have stopped play since my clubday last week,

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

I wouldn't tell the world, no ones business and certainly wouldn't play and be more careful in the future.

over a year ago

"I would tell people i had met but no one else as i would be Embarrassed "

Im not embarressed,bringing out awareness was the goal and to see the reaction of fabbers,gladdly the thread shows people would tell there meets x obviously not tell the site

over a year ago

Exactly ive had alot of support as my list is only people i have met socially and play,theyve not treated me any different as alot are gd friends i see from timeto time

Your a very brave lady to tell the whole site.I hope the people you have as friends are also as good to tell the people they have been with.Better safe then sorry "

I would Hope x I shall have peek round later i sniff a sweep of sheri veri clear out,if that the case

By *rjandmrskCouple
over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

I think your very brave and considerate to bring it out into the forums. You will always get those to criticize you no matter what you do and say anyway. Its an important topic and needs aired to keep people remembering about it.

Thanks Mrs K xxx

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I think it's great and brave to make people aware on here, we are all at risk one way or another unless u play in a body condom lol x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/13 17:56:38]

over a year ago

Your a very brave lady to tell the whole site.I hope the people you have as friends are also as good to tell the people they have been with.Better safe then sorry "

over a year ago

I'd tell people that I have played with as chlamydia is usually gone after treatment.

I have had it before and was retested after 2 weeks to check I was clean.

over a year ago

"I'd tell people that I have played with as chlamydia is usually gone after treatment.

"

Thankyou for admitting that,im not doing anything till given allclear x

over a year ago

"I'd tell people that I have played with as chlamydia is usually gone after treatment.

Thankyou for admitting that,im not doing anything till given allclear x"

I got it from a man I was in a relationship with so shows it is so easy to pick up.

I was ashamed at first but no need to be as it is common and can happen to anyone.

over a year ago

Thankyou for admitting that,im not doing anything till given allclear x

I got it from a man I was in a relationship with so shows it is so easy to pick up.

I was ashamed at first but no need to be as it is common and can happen to anyone."

That does show how easy it is to get it,someone gave it to me,and unfortunately i May have given it to someone else,i just wish more people would get tested regulary.

over a year ago

at some stage it is quite possible to pick up an sti if you are playing and enjoying the field, in much the same way as you can pick up other bugs such as a cold.

However it is important to remember that who ever you got a present off probably did not, at the time realise they came bearing gifts.

The main thing is to have regular check ups and if anything crops up tell those that may be affected, get traeted, tested clear then play again if thats your wish.

Check ups are very important many people do not realise they have something to treat e.g chlamydia.

It is just important to behave in a mature manner regarding what are health issues.

One other thing if someone contacts you and says " I may have left you something more than memories " dont go off the deep end respect the sensible attitude exhinited in informing you.

take care all and have fun

over a year ago

oops probably a few typos but should have read exhibited lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/13 19:46:58]

over a year ago

"oops probably a few typos but should have read exhibited lol"

but a very sensible post,one good thing is i got all clear september so only within last 2mths,with my lifestyle was getting tested very regular, fb's are already starting to get tested some have never tested before,so i have opened there eyes

over a year ago

"I agree with telling the people you have recently met, but why on earth would you want to broadcast it to all and sundry ?"

And with a face pic on profile

over a year ago

"I agree with telling the people you have recently met, but why on earth would you want to broadcast it to all and sundry ?

And with a face pic on profile "

Oh bugger lol am i bovvered now,bit late,bin in local updates all day,i would look ashamed and embarressed is put my arse up now,so no worrys

over a year ago

I get tested every 4 months. It's really important not to mess around with your life by ignoring the risks. We all know it can happen to anyone. I keep a list and numbers of those I've played with.

And a back up text, saved to my notepad that says:

After my recent sexual health check up I've been told I have ..... Since we've had sex I strongly recommend you go and get yourself checked out. I'm not saying you've given it to me, all I'm saying is go for your own peace of mind. You can contact Virgin Care, who run the service on 0300 330 11 22.

Job done. I'd never not inform anyone, especially since I'm aware that some of the people I play with do play bareback.

over a year ago

I think you are very brave and sensible to post this thread and you have raised awareness. I get regular checks done at gum clinic. At the end of the day you are the only person who can protect your own sexual health

over a year ago

"I get tested every 4 months. It's really important not to mess around with your life by ignoring the risks. We all know it can happen to anyone. I keep a list and numbers of those I've played with.

And a back up text, saved to my notepad that says:

After my recent sexual health check up I've been told I have ..... Since we've had sex I strongly recommend you go and get yourself checked out. I'm not saying you've given it to me, all I'm saying is go for your own peace of mind. You can contact Virgin Care, who run the service on 0300 330 11 22.

Job done. I'd never not inform anyone, especially since I'm aware that some of the people I play with do play bareback."

I've also been fortunate in that I've never had to send this message out so far. *touches wooden table*

I did have a scare, where I received a yet asking me to call and discuss my results. Luckily it was just that my results were inconclusive and I needed another swab doing. Frightened the life out of me though.

over a year ago

Good on you for being brave enough to post. Yes I would tell those that need to know and as I get tested regularly hopefully that wouldn't be too many. There certainly shouldn't be any shame associated with having an STI though as we are all exposed to some degree and regardless of what some may think we are all at risk. I think the embarrassment that some have said they would feel is the biggest problem. If we are big enough and ugly enough to have sex with multiple partners (no matter how safe we think we are)then we need to man up to the risks and be able to admit when there is a problem.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I'd inform those that I had sexual contact with, but doubt I'd post it on here.

Very brave of you to post and admit.

I always get tested every 2-3 months, depending on how active I've been. I always use condoms for penetration, but never for oral.

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

Im lucky in a way I have to have blood test every 3 months and my doctors know that Im a swinger and have been for years,so part of my test also cover STD.But no matter how safe you think you are when playing always a chance of catching something.Touch wood have yet myself.

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Im lucky in a way I have to have blood test every 3 months and my doctors know that Im a swinger and have been for years,so part of my test also cover STD.But no matter how safe you think you are when playing always a chance of catching something.Touch wood have yet myself."

dont the blood tests only check for HIV and syphallis? (sp?)

I have blood done every 4 weeks, so go to the GUM for swabs in my throat, foof and bottom!

over a year ago

"I agree with telling the people you have recently met, but why on earth would you want to broadcast it to all and sundry ?

Are you for real? Is she supposed to hide? maybe you would like her publically flayed for being dirty?

Some peoples attitude on a site where adults meet other adults for sex is incredible

Its good and sensible practice to get yourself checked out and nothing to be ashamed of if those tests pick something up,thats why we have them

over a year ago

Well done on posting, I've had the dreaded phone call/text twice. Both times I reacted like an adult, thanked them for telling me and got tested. I was negative but better safe then sorry.

They guys said I was the only one that didn't got mental when they told me. It's sonething we have to deal with living this lifestyle.

Good for you for highlighting it

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

"Im lucky in a way I have to have blood test every 3 months and my doctors know that Im a swinger and have been for years,so part of my test also cover STD.But no matter how safe you think you are when playing always a chance of catching something.Touch wood have yet myself.

dont the blood tests only check for HIV and syphallis? (sp?)

I have blood done every 4 weeks, so go to the GUM for swabs in my throat, foof and bottom!"

Its not just bloods I have the test for,as rightly point out the bloods cover the HIV,SYPH and GONS.The other tests cover the rest.

over a year ago

"Good on you for being brave enough to post. Yes I would tell those that need to know and as I get tested regularly hopefully that wouldn't be too many. There certainly shouldn't be any shame associated with having an STI though as we are all exposed to some degree and regardless of what some may think we are all at risk. I think the embarrassment that some have said they would feel is the biggest problem. If we are big enough and ugly enough to have sex with multiple partners (no matter how safe we think we are)then we need to man up to the risks and be able to admit when there is a problem."

Ditto...

All the people who said nice one for saying but wouldn't make it public , why? What has the OP done wrong?

She was unfortunate to be in this situation but high 5 to her for being brave enough to highlight this xx

over a year ago

Deviant City

I agree with telling the people you have recently met, but why on earth would you want to broadcast it to all and sundry ?

Are you for real? Is she supposed to hide? maybe you would like her publically flayed for being dirty?

Some peoples attitude on a site where adults meet other adults for sex is incredible

Its good and sensible practice to get yourself checked out and nothing to be ashamed of if those tests pick something up,thats why we have them "

here here!

over a year ago

Thankyou again for ur posts,this thread is bringing alot of awareness,i havent had sex since last wednesday,i have my Chasity belt on and it Blooming uncomfortable ,it staying till all clear

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/13 22:15:05]

over a year ago

Its good and sensible practice to get yourself checked out and nothing to be ashamed of if those tests pick something up,thats why we have them "

Dont worry about attitudes,i put myself on the thread i knew i would get some backlash about announcing it,ive been in the forums a while now

over a year ago

Thank you for posting, I don't consider you brave, just grown up enough to share your experience. If just one person reading this has decided to go be tested for STI's then your experience was worth sharing.

Awareness is never a bad thing.

over a year ago

Oh, and the question, would I admit having an STI? Yes I would!

over a year ago

I get tested Every three Months Even though i play safe. But just cant risk it in my Opinion

over a year ago

I've been tested twice in 6 months yes its always good to get tested you never can be too sure yes you can see some sti but some you can't

over a year ago

I would tell people if I caught something... I've been lucky so far.. many years without being safe ... But now I get tested every 4-6weeks.. depending on what I've been doing.

You should never be ashamed to tell people as obviously you got it from somewhere x

over a year ago

I admire your honesty....and it shows your responsible..... it is a worry on the scene......well done you

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Yes I would but not in a thread or on myprofile. I think only those I have played with would need to know.

I admire your balls in admiting it so publicly.

over a year ago

Its the last thing to talk about on a sex site, it reminds people how vunerable they are, also it exposes you for taking risks, so will affect future sex meets.

Yes its honest, genuine, responsilble.

But this isn't sunday school, people will commend you for your directness and honesty.

over a year ago

I have been to the clinic this morniing,i have a week course of antibiotics for chlamidia,obviously no sex at moment,i have been contacting meets to get tested,however i need to contact again to say they must mention they have been with someone with chlamidia,they will get antibiotics and not have to wait till there results then

over a year ago

No I wouldn't admit to it as I would make sure I was free from any STI before any meets or partners. Free from anything at the moment and wish to keep it that way.

over a year ago

"No I wouldn't admit to it as I would make sure I was free from any STI before any meets or partners. Free from anything at the moment and wish to keep it that way."

would you not just admit to recent partners though so they can get tested?

,and of course you wouldnt meet till you have all clear,thing is a previous meet you could remeet and get it again.

over a year ago

for example if i met fred last week i didnt tell him,i get treated this week,then i remeet in two weeks time,he may be carrying so i get it back,thats why important to be honest (not status or thread tho)

over a year ago

"I have in my status and this thread lol

No its not funny,its serious i noticed a change,so as due a checkup i went,had full works gum,pussy,arse swabs etc

Had a phonecall this morning,i have clamidia,i am going tmoz to get treatment,7days i should be clear,i will retest then i can resume sexual activity

I am a very honest person and do think of others,i am in midst of notifying recent meets,

I have been lucky up to now,hope that someone would notify me too,i am just as risk as anybody who exchanges bodily fluids,i do insist on durex,but obviously licking etc can pass on infection

Ive had some supportive messages and telling me i got balls,nothing bad yet lol so would u be honest"

Yes I would! Why wouldn't anybody?

over a year ago

"Its the last thing to talk about on a sex site, it reminds people how vunerable they are, also it exposes you for taking risks, so will affect future sex meets.

Yes its honest, genuine, responsilble.

But this isn't sunday school, people will commend you for your directness and honesty.

"

There will be a few changes to how i look after myself in future,if affects future meets for being honest about it,then there not the sort of people i want to meet anyway

thanku im just being me,not a hero just like to bring awareness,one person can carry and give a s.t.i somebody did give it to me,obviously unaware no blame we are all at risk

over a year ago

"I admire your honesty....and it shows your responsible..... it is a worry on the scene......well done you "

over a year ago

I had chlamydia a couple of years back...texted all those I had contact numbers for that I'd played with since my last test and messaged any on here I didn't have numbers for. I couldn't contact everyone as I didn't have no's/they'd left the site but I did as much as I could do. All clear on every test since and I have my suspicions about where it came from, but it's in the past now.

No-one was was shitty with me and all thanked me for giving them a heads up and all bar one came back to me to say they were all clear to and that I didn't have to worry about passing it on (hence my suspicions!!)...what did worry me though was how many just didn't seem to be having regular testing. One even said he'd be safe because we'd used condoms and I had to advise him that it wasn't 100% safe...think that panicked him a bit but seemed to give a few people a wake up call that whilst they were being safe, they could be more risk aware

over a year ago

"I have in my status and this thread lol

Ive had some supportive messages and telling me i got balls,nothing bad yet lol so would u be honest"

Well if it wasn't safe sex then it's your own fault for taking the risk, if the condom split then I know what you're going through. I went through it with my last relationship. He didn't know he had it, condom broke and ended up with chlamydia. It was cleared up but was still suffering from the symptoms. Turns out I had cystitis as well due to being given so many different antibiotics. Good luck

over a year ago

I have texted,phoned and messaged meets,some unable to contact,they have all been ok with me,about 3 read and didnt reply tho,a minority very naive and this will be there first time testing,have had 2 results of all clear as have been tested after met me last month,dreading a positive if i hear one but be glad they have treatment ,i couldnt keep it to myself as i would like to know if tablets were turned

No i have never had sex unprotected,it was not found in my gums,just found below of which cause would be fingers or licking,like i have said previously x

Thanku for ur posts

over a year ago

Well my positive result has just cost me my FwB, who doesn't even swing. Says he can't see me any more after this. Yet people I've met on Fab have been amazingly supportive.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I have texted,phoned and messaged meets,some unable to contact,they have all been ok with me,about 3 read and didnt reply tho,a minority very naive and this will be there first time testing,have had 2 results of all clear as have been tested after met me last month,dreading a positive if i hear one but be glad they have treatment ,i couldnt keep it to myself as i would like to know if tablets were turned

No i have never had sex unprotected,it was not found in my gums,just found below of which cause would be fingers or licking,like i have said previously x

Thanku for ur posts"

Main thing is that you've got it sorted, hope you feel better soon, it was murder for me and ended up dumping my ex because he'd given it to me and yes we'd used protection

over a year ago

YOu only need to tell them if you want to give her a creampie and bareback sex x.

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

"

over a year ago

"Well my positive result has just cost me my FwB, who doesn't even swing. Says he can't see me any more after this. Yet people I've met on Fab have been amazingly supportive."

Im so sorry to hear that,it can be cleared with the antibiotics,i havent had a dont want to meet again yet but i think it May happen some point dont know

,i have found that too the support on hear had been great,did wonder how i would be treated being so open,

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/11/13 00:41:09]

over a year ago

"I have texted,phoned and messaged meets,some unable to contact,they have all been ok with me,about 3 read and didnt reply tho,a minority very naive and this will be there first time testing,have had 2 results of all clear as have been tested after met me last month,dreading a positive if i hear one but be glad they have treatment ,i couldnt keep it to myself as i would like to know if tablets were turned

Thanku for ur posts

Main thing is that you've got it sorted, hope you feel better soon, it was murder for me and ended up dumping my ex because he'd given it to me and yes we'd used protection"

Thankyou,im sorry to hear that.im not in a relationship at mo,but know that must have been hard,

over a year ago

"Well my positive result has just cost me my FwB, who doesn't even swing. Says he can't see me any more after this. Yet people I've met on Fab have been amazingly supportive.

Im so sorry to hear that,it can be cleared with the antibiotics,i havent had a dont want to meet again yet but i think it May happen some point dont know

,i have found that too the support on hear had been great,did wonder how i would be treated being so open,"

Funny thing is he gave me the flu

In all seriousness he knew the risks, we all do. Mine was naivety, from before I joined Fab, I'm certain of that.

His was purely that he wanted to, I knew he was clean anyway, and he didn't really factor the risk he was putting himself at.

I think he's over reacting, he's not even been tested, but I fully respect his decision to end our fun.

All my fab friends have been fully supportive. Not had one negative comment so far.

over a year ago

Thanku for ur posts

Main thing is that you've got it sorted, hope you feel better soon, it was murder for me and ended up dumping my ex because he'd given it to me and yes we'd used protection

Thankyou,im sorry to hear that.im not in a relationship at mo,but know that must have been hard,"

It was with chlamydia, easy as pie to dump the ex lmao. He's the reason for destroying my sex life :/

over a year ago

If I had one I wouldn't be on here until it's gone.

over a year ago

"If I had one I wouldn't be on here until it's gone."

You cant catch a s.t.i by chatting i was on a Sex ban for over 2weeks and canceled my club outings, while taking antibiotics and a conversation with my clinic told me im clear,im now free of s.t.i x

This thread is here because i had the balls to admit it in open as this is a taboo subject,which needed to be brought out in open,you would be surprized at how many people Do Not get tested regulary and think there invincable because they think wearing a durex there be fine

ive always Made men wear them with me and i certainly was Not invincable,and now changed alot about the way i play

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"If I had one I wouldn't be on here until it's gone.

You cant catch a s.t.i by chatting i was on a Sex ban for over 2weeks and canceled my club outings, while taking antibiotics and a conversation with my clinic told me im clear,im now free of s.t.i x

This thread is here because i had the balls to admit it in open as this is a taboo subject,which needed to be brought out in open,you would be surprized at how many people Do Not get tested regulary and think there invincable because they think wearing a durex there be fine

ive always Made men wear them with me and i certainly was Not invincable,and now changed alot about the way i play

"

I went and got checked the day after u posted this thread Hun and glad to say I got the all clear too!!!

Thank u xxxxxxx

over a year ago

Thats great news Dee

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

"oops probably a few typos but should have read exhibited lol

but a very sensible post,one good thing is i got all clear september so only within last 2mths,with my lifestyle was getting tested very regular, fb's are already starting to get tested some have never tested before,so i have opened there eyes"

over a year ago

All the knobheads round here drive STI's with one or two EVO's too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/12/13 20:11:46]

over a year ago

Telling people means that the person who you contracted it from will go for a check up too thus stopping it from spreading further.

Very important to be honest!

over a year ago

Didn't realise it was so contagious through oral.

"Also, in 2011 experts pointed out that there appears to be some significant risk of acquiring chlamydia and gonorrhoea through oral sexual activity"

Condoms with a blow job is not as good of course, but a slidey handjob can be better!

over a year ago

I contracted chlamydia a year and a half back. I personally contacted those who were at risk, although the clinic would have done that for me. But as I have always said, play adult games, deal with the consequences in a mature and adult fashion. These days, I always play safe. Lesson learnt, the hard way. X

over a year ago

Opening post's name inconveniently looks like "stubborn itch" at first glance!

over a year ago

Yes we would. We would also let anyone we had played with know so they could get checked and would not meet until given the all clear by clinic.

over a year ago

"Telling people means that the person who you contracted it from will go for a check up too thus stopping it from spreading further.

Very important to be honest! "

over a year ago

"Opening post's name inconveniently looks like "stubborn itch" at first glance!

"

Haha

over a year ago

"I contracted chlamydia a year and a half back. I personally contacted those who were at risk, although the clinic would have done that for me. But as I have always said, play adult games, deal with the consequences in a mature and adult fashion. These days, I always play safe. Lesson learnt, the hard way. X"

Same here x big eye opener

over a year ago

"Didn't realise it was so contagious through oral.

"Also, in 2011 experts pointed out that there appears to be some significant risk of acquiring chlamydia and gonorrhoea through oral sexual activity"

Condoms with a blow job is not as good of course, but a slidey handjob can be better! "

Neither did i till experienced it

Post new Message to Thread