Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any advice people, think me and the mrs are close to the end

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Catch up with your mates and go and get pissed to forget all about it.

over a year ago

"Catch up with your mates and go and get pissed to forget all about it."

Not so certain that will help but worth a try

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

its quite difficult to give advice because what works for one won't work for another but I wish you and your wife well and I hope that whatever turn events take it works out right for both of you.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

What about getting off on here and actually putting the effort into your marriage rather than arranging meets on here?

Just my thoughts

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

"What about getting off on here and actually putting the effort into your marriage rather than arranging meets on here?

Just my thoughts"

That should read off of here ... not off on. Sorry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What about getting off on here and actually putting the effort into your marriage rather than arranging meets on here?

Just my thoughts"

Thank goodness someone else said it first.

So you are on a male profile... Has she rumbled you?

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Just my thoughts"

over a year ago

Yes it looks like its been at an end for you for a long time judging by the veri's.

I'm sure if she found out in the future or has found out , she would be distraught.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We know nothing about this man's marriage or his wife, she might know he's here, she might be on here herself with a singles profile, or he might indeed be here without her knowledge...who knows. He has asked for advice because he thinks his marriage is at an end none of us know why that is

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Communicate with her, it may help.

over a year ago

Get to ka chambre

over a year ago

I was going off the cant accommodate bit.

If he is playing with permission, perhaps it's not worked out as they'd hoped. Advice take a break from fab.

If he's playing without her permission he cant of being giving as much as he could to their relationship. Advice if you care about your relationship, get yourself off fab.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Any advice people, think me and the mrs are close to the end"

is it becasue she found your singles profile?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I was going off the cant accommodate bit.

If he is playing with permission, perhaps it's not worked out as they'd hoped. Advice take a break from fab.

If he's playing without her permission he cant of being giving as much as he could to their relationship. Advice if you care about your relationship, get yourself off fab."

there's nothing to go on except what is in front of our eyes that's my point really. He might be a voracious cheat or he might no we don't know, we don't really even know what exactly he wants advice on hence my non commital answer earlier.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

"We know nothing about this man's marriage or his wife, she might know he's here, she might be on here herself with a singles profile, or he might indeed be here without her knowledge...who knows. He has asked for advice because he thinks his marriage is at an end none of us know why that is "

I wasn't commenting at all about the arrangements of their marriage but if it isn't working out for whatever reason then you leave behind things like this and go try to sort it.

over a year ago

Try talking to her instead of bleating on here. Dear god.

over a year ago

i'd be good on a jury

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"i'd be good on a jury "

I did jury service once, it was horrible and fascinating all at the same time

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Wow, loads of assumptions going on here.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Do you want it to be over?

over a year ago

WORK AT IT THE GRASS AIN'T GREENER MATE!!

over a year ago

Monogamy isn't natural, so its about time you let go and moved on. People only stay together for need .

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've met the OP and can confirm he meets (or at least did) with the knowledge and blessing of his partner.

I don't know what to suggest G, but do know that the end isn't always a bad thing. If you are both miserable with the way things are it can be a relief.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Do you want it to be over?"

no I'm intrigued

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Do you want advice on how to save it or how to get over it?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I've met the OP and can confirm he meets (or at least did) with the knowledge and blessing of his partner.

I don't know what to suggest G, but do know that the end isn't always a bad thing. If you are both miserable with the way things are it can be a relief. "

out of interest..? Did you get blessing from a phone call with her or something? .. just musing

over a year ago

"I've met the OP and can confirm he meets (or at least did) with the knowledge and blessing of his partner.

I don't know what to suggest G, but do know that the end isn't always a bad thing. If you are both miserable with the way things are it can be a relief. "

Partners let their partners meet/ cheat, to try and cling onto something that has reached its sell by date, don't believe all you are told, if 2 people love and care for each other, they don't need to play away.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I don't know what to suggest G, but do know that the end isn't always a bad thing. If you are both miserable with the way things are it can be a relief.

out of interest..? Did you get blessing from a phone call with her or something? .. just musing "

Well considering I have a phobia of talking on the phone, a conversation with the Mrs isn't something I'd ever be remotely interested in.

I have a pretty refined bullshit detector and it is pretty easy to tell when someone is sneaking around. I don't actually have a problem with meeting married men so there wasn't a reason to try to pull the wool over my eyes in the first place.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

out of interest..? Did you get blessing from a phone call with her or something? .. just musing

Well considering I have a phobia of talking on the phone, a conversation with the Mrs isn't something I'd ever be remotely interested in.

I have a pretty refined bullshit detector and it is pretty easy to tell when someone is sneaking around. I don't actually have a problem with meeting married men so there wasn't a reason to try to pull the wool over my eyes in the first place. "

ahh right

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Partners let their partners meet/ cheat, to try and cling onto something that has reached its sell by date, don't believe all you are told, if 2 people love and care for each other, they don't need to play away."

That's a bit like saying if a couple love each other they don't need to swing.

over a year ago

I have a pretty refined bullshit detector and it is pretty easy to tell when someone is sneaking around. I don't actually have a problem with meeting married men so there wasn't a reason to try to pull the wool over my eyes in the first place.

ahh right "

it's good to get bits like this cleared up

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

ahh right

it's good to get bits like this cleared up "

Wish I hadn't bothered lol

over a year ago

Partners let their partners meet/ cheat, to try and cling onto something that has reached its sell by date, don't believe all you are told, if 2 people love and care for each other, they don't need to play away.

That's a bit like saying if a couple love each other they don't need to swing.

"

it is indeed

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

OP, break ups are hard, just be honest with her and if you want to fight for the relationship then do... x

over a year ago

different things for different people, but both me and mrnotts have played alone.

Most the time this was at our home and mostly with the other partner being around and meeting either before or after or both the "meet"

over a year ago

My marriage ending suddenly & I wasn't expecting it. I'm happy now. I have a life & I decide who, where, what, when & how.

Break ups aren't easy regardless of the circumstances but stay respectful, accept that one or both are going to feel hurt, angry & upset,be polite & if possible stay friends. xx

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"i'd be good on a jury "

I can feel the rope tightening around my neck.

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

"My marriage ending suddenly & I wasn't expecting it. I'm happy now. I have a life & I decide who, where, what, when & how.

Break ups aren't easy regardless of the circumstances but stay respectful, accept that one or both are going to feel hurt, angry & upset,be polite & if possible stay friends. xx"

lady after my own heart

but to the op.talk talk talk x

over a year ago

In 35 yrs of helping couples, I have never come across a marriage that ended suddenly, it usually takes anything from 2 yrs to 22 years, from the initial idea to the ending.

problem is lots of people don't accept the signs, and when their partner goes, they pretend to be shocked and surprised!

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

signs what signs ??? my hubby comitted adultery but divorced me just announced to me dont think im ever going to be with her but i not want to be with you either im off to see a solicitor those few words have destroyed me been cast aside like dishwater not sure if i'll ever get over it x

over a year ago

mate you are single bloke on a swingers site, so obviously it is all your fault. What makes it so obvious is that there is absolutely no evidence to base this opinion on.

over a year ago

Thanks all we are trying to talk I was looking for advice and the strongest suggestion seems to be leave here

And yes I play with her knowledge

over a year ago

ahh right

it's good to get bits like this cleared up

Wish I hadn't bothered lol"

Thank you for bothering

over a year ago

"Thanks all we are trying to talk I was looking for advice and the strongest suggestion seems to be leave here

And yes I play with her knowledge"

maybe take time out and get to know each other again see if it worth saving .

over a year ago

"signs what signs ??? my hubby comitted adultery but divorced me just announced to me dont think im ever going to be with her but i not want to be with you either im off to see a solicitor those few words have destroyed me been cast aside like dishwater not sure if i'll ever get over it x"

Adultery was like a big bill board!

you couldn't of had a bigger sign.

over a year ago

fight for her if you feel something if not you will forever wonder what if!!

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

be careful, I discovered Fabs..got bored with hubby..

I left him, a year down the line met my current bf, been together 16 months but still think I was stupid to leave hubby..my one regret in life..

over a year ago

Omg ....grass isn't always greener

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

"Thanks all we are trying to talk I was looking for advice and the strongest suggestion seems to be leave here

And yes I play with her knowledge"

Well not knowing why she's divorcing you it is difficult to help.

Need to get to the bottom of it.

apart from chin up dust yourself off and move on

over a year ago

i lost the love of my life and everyday i wish i had tried harder but i didnt and now i have to deal with all the what ifs

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"i lost the love of my life and everyday i wish i had tried harder but i didnt and now i have to deal with all the what ifs"

I feel your pain, mate.

over a year ago

"i lost the love of my life and everyday i wish i had tried harder but i didnt and now i have to deal with all the what ifs

I feel your pain, mate."

it fucking sucks mate

over a year ago

"i lost the love of my life and everyday i wish i had tried harder but i didnt and now i have to deal with all the what ifs"

I have been trying to lose mine for 20 yrs, but she keeps finding me,

over a year ago

"Wow, loads of assumptions going on here. "

+1

over a year ago

"i lost the love of my life and everyday i wish i had tried harder but i didnt and now i have to deal with all the what ifs

I have been trying to lose mine for 20 yrs, but she keeps finding me, "

i wish mine would find me i would never let go given the chance

over a year ago

Try Relate.

They are not there just to help with reconciliation but to smooth out the separation process.

over a year ago

i wish mine would find me i would never let go given the chance"

surely the last place to look for the love of your life is on a swinging site, maybe words are cheap, and by taking action, she would see that you have changed.

By *ittle-Miss-NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Just my thoughts"

I thought that exactly!! Ask your mrs first instead of putting it on a seingers site!!

over a year ago

surely the last place to look for the love of your life is on a swinging site, maybe words are cheap, and by taking action, she would see that you have changed."

the love of my life was introduced to swinging by me and she loved it. we broke up and i saw she was on the site as a single lady thats the only reason i am still on here. im not looking to meet peolpe im looking to get her back

over a year ago

surely the last place to look for the love of your life is on a swinging site, maybe words are cheap, and by taking action, she would see that you have changed.

the love of my life was introduced to swinging by me and she loved it. we broke up and i saw she was on the site as a single lady thats the only reason i am still on here. im not looking to meet peolpe im looking to get her back"

If your wife has you blocked, your not being very smart, breaking a rule

over a year ago

the love of my life was introduced to swinging by me and she loved it. we broke up and i saw she was on the site as a single lady thats the only reason i am still on here. im not looking to meet peolpe im looking to get her back

If your wife has you blocked, your not being very smart, breaking a rule "

shes not my wife and she hasnt blocked me lol im not breaking any rules :P

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

not here to be a cunt lol and i wont name her

just after talking to people about my shit if that makes sense

over a year ago

"

just after talking to people about my shit if that makes sense"

she has just left, gosh she is one hot woman, I can see why you want her back

over a year ago

"

she has just left, gosh she is one hot woman, I can see why you want her back "

id say more beautiful

over a year ago

"

id say more beautiful "

because your a nice guy and a charmer x

over a year ago

"

id say more beautiful

because your a nice guy and a charmer x"

i try to be a nice guy and not sure about a charmer tbf if i was i would have her with me

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

shes not my wife and she hasnt blocked me lol im not breaking any rules :P "

You were not breaking any rules anyway as you were only answering a question

over a year ago

shes not my wife and she hasnt blocked me lol im not breaking any rules :P

You were not breaking any rules anyway as you were only answering a question "

thats good i didnt think i was

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

"signs what signs ??? my hubby comitted adultery but divorced me just announced to me dont think im ever going to be with her but i not want to be with you either im off to see a solicitor those few words have destroyed me been cast aside like dishwater not sure if i'll ever get over it x

Adultery was like a big bill board!

you couldn't of had a bigger sign."

i was meaning signs there was a problem so he had to go off and have an affair ,it was totally unexpected x

By *stwoforfun2Couple
over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 18/11/13 14:09:57]

By *stwoforfun2Couple
over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

Talk to your wife fella, not us

over a year ago

if you no longer make each other happy, leave and let each other be happy.

if, however, there is still something there, from both parties (not just yours or hers) then fight for it.

either way you need to be certain its what you both want

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/11/13 18:23:50]

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Looks like is happened , profile is just you , no missus .

over a year ago

"Any advice people, think me and the mrs are close to the end

Looks like is happened , profile is just you , no missus . "

Profile has always been just me, I play with her permission

Post new Message to Thread