Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Feedback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any feedback appreciated. Had some meets but bit of a struggle lol. OK no pics but do send with message. Age probably a factor but any comments appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Any feedback appreciated. Had some meets but bit of a struggle lol. OK no pics but do send with message. Age probably a factor but any comments appreciated."

Why were the meets a bit of a struggle? Did you get tied up and had to escape?

Sorry, that's my silly sense of humour. Let's see...you might do better with a pic, doesn't have to be your face...doesn't necessarily have to be your age...could you put more in your profile about what you could offer? Why did your meets meet you? Whatever that reason was...do the same again. Apart from saying get some photos in public in not sure.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any feedback appreciated. Had some meets but bit of a struggle lol. OK no pics but do send with message. Age probably a factor but any comments appreciated.

Why were the meets a bit of a struggle? Did you get tied up and had to escape?

Sorry, that's my silly sense of humour. Let's see...you might do better with a pic, doesn't have to be your face...doesn't necessarily have to be your age...could you put more in your profile about what you could offer? Why did your meets meet you? Whatever that reason was...do the same again. Apart from saying get some photos in public in not sure. "

OK Age is not a problem, wording is a it wishes washy and moany, If I was you I would get rid of the bit about manners and your marrage

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks. Will take that on board.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always like to see a profile pic. Doesn't have to be a face. Something cheeky maybe

Post new Message to Thread