Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

greedy girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we were thinking of attending a greedy girls night but having not done one before wondered how many counts for a greedy girl as i might only want 3 or 4 and wondered wether that would be frowned upon as ive heard people have 10 and over?im confused

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

any number more than one makes you a greedygirl,just depends how greedy you want to be

over a year ago

Perhaps there should be a half-way description if you are not sure you are up to Greedy Girl - like a "Hearty Appetite" Girl

By *wned EmCouple
over a year ago

nuneaton

Greedy Girl on a Diet=no more than three at a time.

over a year ago

any number above one makes you a greedy girl.

At my age any number of women above one makes you a "dreamer"

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Hi! It really depends on how many you want and how many guys are available! I think the most one lady 'had' in a club we've been to was about 50 - there were a quite a few guys there but they also had a few 'turns' - apparently they had 2 minutes each then next in the queue gets a go so goes round in rotation! I think it varies though and you'd always have to call the shots. Z

By *BCBlondeCouple
over a year ago

DURHAM

Any number you like if 3 or 4 is your number then fine and of course you can be choosy xxx

By *ooseLipsWoman
over a year ago

Durham-ish

So if you have a 3som is that classed as being greedy too or just damn lucky

over a year ago

Go for as many or as few as you feel comfortable with you may rather go for quality rather than quantity

as long asyou have fun thats all that matters

I for one would be delighted to be one of your lucky choosen ones.

take care

Mike

By *ea and coffeeCouple
over a year ago

Preston

we are thinking of trying a gg night at paradise in blackpool, will see how greedy i feel when we get there lol

over a year ago

I am a very greedy girl lol

over a year ago

"I am a very greedy girl lol"

Well, Hello, fancy dinner?.

over a year ago

yes plz

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple
over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

We too are thinking of going to our first GG night, having already done a bit of group fun before we're not worried about the quantity, but more like the quality? How does it work about saying which guys you do and don't want to play with? Is it assumed because you're 'at it' that it's open season? And how do you let someone down gently that you don't want to play with them but are happy to play with others?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"We too are thinking of going to our first GG night, having already done a bit of group fun before we're not worried about the quantity, but more like the quality? How does it work about saying which guys you do and don't want to play with? Is it assumed because you're 'at it' that it's open season? And how do you let someone down gently that you don't want to play with them but are happy to play with others?"

We have talked about this, and if it ever happens, the simple way to have some control would be where I am present and "MC" the action.

Obviously I know Jayne's preferences, likes, dislikes etc. intimately, so she can relax and enjoy knowing I would filter out any unwanted attention, and be on hand to make sure all are wearing condoms and behaving respectfully.

As to the problem of ing out those that dont meet the required "tick in the box", I guess its just having the confidence to say no in a way that lets them know there is no negotiation.

Post new Message to Thread