Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Two Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some Folk have 2 Profiles on here is that normal and allowed ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Some Folk have 2 Profiles on here is that normal and allowed ? "
oi you of course its allowed...i have a single fems profile and a couples profile so ner!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just two??? I suspect some have 5 or 6 !!

over a year ago

"Some Folk have 2 Profiles on here is that normal and allowed ? oi you of course its allowed...i have a single fems profile and a couples profile so ner!!!!"

Thanks trouble, I was just wondering

over a year ago

Many couples have 2 profiles the main couples one and another for using in the chatrooms or forums, and if I remember rightly admin said there is nothing wrong with that.

Its when people start new profiles just to cause trouble or wind people up thats when to report them.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Snap us too a couples one and singles one's

Do u mean the silly buggers who have two pretending to be different people???

I'd had mails from a guy asking to meet sent about five mins apart totally different profiles giving same mobile number for contact all ya can do is laugh

over a year ago

and do they verify their own accounts then ?

By *wned EmCouple
over a year ago

nuneaton

I've just created this one to use in the forums.

Some guys I know have two profiles. One as a straight guy, one as a bi guy so they message people according to their preference.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Some Folk have 2 Profiles on here is that normal and allowed ? oi you of course its allowed...i have a single fems profile and a couples profile so ner!!!!

Thanks trouble, I was just wondering "

who you calling trouble ? trouble

over a year ago

"Some Folk have 2 Profiles on here is that normal and allowed ? oi you of course its allowed...i have a single fems profile and a couples profile so ner!!!!

Thanks trouble, I was just wondering who you calling trouble ? trouble "

Erm have a guess only joking

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

I would love to know as well if its really allowed - how about a single guy that has one bi and one straight?

Christalx

over a year ago

We have 2 profiles, one of which is for us to use in chat when not acting as moderators

over a year ago

I have 22 and a half (the half is coz I can't remember the password of the Jobby one) lol xx

over a year ago

I don't believe a word, I think someone is pulling your leg.

over a year ago

"We have 2 profiles, one of which is for us to use in chat when not acting as moderators "

i aint done that i wud forget who im supposed to be and i wud be cold without me star coat, do i chat to ya under ya other name red i wonder lolol

over a year ago

"We have 2 profiles, one of which is for us to use in chat when not acting as moderators

i aint done that i wud forget who im supposed to be and i wud be cold without me star coat, do i chat to ya under ya other name red i wonder lolol"

Well now then Kitts, who knows, maybe you do, maybe you don't

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

"Some Folk have 2 Profiles on here is that normal and allowed ?

I would love to know as well if its really allowed - how about a single guy that has one bi and one straight?

Christalx"

Surely this is misleading, you're either straight or bi, I know and understand the "we have 2 profiles, 1 as a couple and 1 as a single"

over a year ago

fecking ell red that aint fair, i think i gonna do a profile and no one will know it me lol but then again i would forget maself lolol

over a year ago

Christalx

Surely this is misleading, you're either straight or bi, I know and understand the "we have 2 profiles, 1 as a couple and 1 as a single" "

lucy you ought to see the so called Straight guys in a certain room no one uses much saying how much they love watching someone w..k you wud be surprised hun, i know i was lolol you dont really know who is straight or whether they bi cos they aint telling

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"you dont really know who is straight"

Very true it's all so confusing

over a year ago

we have two profiles as hubby some times likes to chat to other people that i don't know. but it clear states on profile if you want to talk to pic profile it comes to me. can't verfiy him as that would be wrong. but he is verifed by mods. forgive the spelling mistakes its early

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Christalx

Surely this is misleading, you're either straight or bi, I know and understand the "we have 2 profiles, 1 as a couple and 1 as a single"

lucy you ought to see the so called Straight guys in a certain room no one uses much saying how much they love watching someone w..k you wud be surprised hun, i know i was lolol you dont really know who is straight or whether they bi cos they aint telling"

Just a thought how many are registered on the "other" site

Christalx

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

Christalx

lucy you ought to see the so called Straight guys in a certain room no one uses much saying how much they love watching someone w..k you wud be surprised hun, i know i was lolol you dont really know who is straight or whether they bi cos they aint telling"

lol kitts, I'm blonde and easily confused but not naive. Most of the guys I've come across would like to "experiment" with a guy and me. I just think life would be a lot easier if we were all 100% up front but hey ho, one can dream

By *ndianpussy4uWoman
over a year ago

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Why two? That shows someone is hiding something. Lets be genuine here, life is short !

Post new Message to Thread