Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Anal Sex.

Jump to newest

By *ubyExpree OP   Woman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Hi Fabbers,

Hope I am Posting in the right area. Last night I did a very foolish thing I suggested anal to my Regular BF. The are now two issues, the first is I am in slot of pain ( he was gentle and we used a whole bottle of lube) and secondly I've been reading that we should have used a condom as he can now get an infection as I did not douche before hand so....... I am asking firstly, how do I stop the pain and secondly is he at risk because we did not use a condom? Thank you for any advice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes there is a risk of infection, there's a lot of bacteria up there and even if you had douched beforehand its still advisable. That being said, its only a risk, not a definite.

As for the pain. Is there any blood? The sphincter is a muscle and can get strained or torn. If it doesn't subside then I'd recommend seeing your gp.

Anal sex is something that you need to approach with patience and care, start small and work your way up to a cock...

over a year ago

Anusol or so e other local anaesthetic will get you over the pain!

By *orsetandheelsWoman
over a year ago

Wimbledon

You'll feel it the next day but you should be ok the day after or so. Seconding the recommendation to pop an anusol in to help the area heal and avoid infection.

Douches are cheap and easy to use once you get the hang of it, and you have the peace of mind that you won't have any mess. Also, you can buy specific anal lubes that are thicker and hold to the required areas better.

Good luck!

over a year ago

"Yes there is a risk of infection, there's a lot of bacteria up there and even if you had douched beforehand its still advisable. That being said, its only a risk, not a definite.

As for the pain. Is there any blood? The sphincter is a muscle and can get strained or torn. If it doesn't subside then I'd recommend seeing your gp.

Anal sex is something that you need to approach with patience and care, start small and work your way up to a cock..."

very good advice!

over a year ago

If you take the shower head off you can use the hose to douche very effectively

over a year ago

I wouldn't advocate using Anusol or similar. If you mask the pain how do your know somethings not wrong?!...

By *ubyExpree OP   Woman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Thanks all for the advice. It will not be happening again. I'm 100% a Vaginal sex lover!

Post new Message to Thread