Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Too fat or thin to fuck?

Jump to newest

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

I`ve often wondered, at what point, women were too fat or thin to fuck. I`m on a quest to try to find out.

The thinnest has been a 6 and a half stone, ex anorexic. She stuggled to take my full length. Once it was in, she liked to be carried around the room, impailed on it. Can`t imagine anyone lighter taking it....unless you know different.

The biggest was a lady who said she was a size 28. Missionary position was out because her thighs blocked the entrance to her pussy. Just managed doggy, by pulling her arse cheeks apart.

Reckon these are the limits. Am I right?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/09/13 09:09:54]

Reply privately

over a year ago

why is this thread on the stories and fantasy section. clicked on thought it was gonna be a story about fat and thin shagging. no disrespect to the OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Repost in swingers chat, you will get more response

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the thread should be closed, what a horrible topic, which will offend many, wheres the mods.

Reply privately

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

I think its an interesting topic, just on the wrong page.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think its an interesting topic, just on the wrong page. "

seriously????.

Reply privately

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

Yes, though I understand its a sensative subject. Firstly just cos you dont like a topic what gives you the right to deny others the chance to debate it. Secondly I fined large and stick thin women unattractive and have wondered how some of them manage sexually. Note, I mean no offence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a very offensive subject, that shouldnt be discussed on a light hearted fun forum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a very offensive subject, that shouldnt be discussed on a light hearted fun forum."

Reply privately

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

The op clearly needs to get a life!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seriously needs to get a life, along others thatthink this is the place to discuss things like this, i would expect to hear immature 16/17 year olds discussing this after a bottle of lambrini down the park, not grown adults.

Reply privately

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Well said xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fun forum."

Reply privately

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the thread should be closed, what a horrible topic, which will offend many, wheres the mods."

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont think you can be too thin or fat to fuck as i have seen lots of overweight women with babies.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

oh dear

Reply privately

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

These threads are so brilliant for filling my blocked list

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 22-24 and manage just fine thanks. More cushion for the pushin or so they say. Although, that said, I do find it difficult to go on top, but I think it's more because I'm self conscious about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is a pretty bad post though to be fair, you're obviously perfect in every way

Reply privately

over a year ago

this is going to get messy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would this topic offend anyone? Fat/thin/in between is a lifestyle choice, it's not like skin colour that you are born with. If you are not happy about being labelled in any if the size groups you can either do something about it, ignore the OP and carry on being happy as you are (and good on you if thst's the case). Bleating on about how fat people shouldn't be called fat because they are fat smacks of childishness

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a woman bends over doggystyle and you can't see her pussy, that's too fat in my opinion. It takes away the last inch or two of penetration because her bum stops you getting any closer. I have the pics to prove it lol. I also prefer ti not have to use my hands to pull rolls of fat out of the way when licking a clit. In fact its gopping. All my personal preference, which isn't going to change so no point moaning at me about it.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Why would this topic offend anyone? Fat/thin/in between is a lifestyle choice, it's not like skin colour that you are born with. If you are not happy about being labelled in any if the size groups you can either do something about it, ignore the OP and carry on being happy as you are (and good on you if thst's the case). Bleating on about how fat people shouldn't be called fat because they are fat smacks of childishness"

I am not offended in the slightest, I think adapting sexual positions due to the size of both/one participant is valid and worthy of discussion.

It is more often than not the wording of said discussion, the one is better than the other position large v's slim, or disengenuous comments made that leads to offence.

and some just love being outraged.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would this topic offend anyone? Fat/thin/in between is a lifestyle choice, it's not like skin colour that you are born with. If you are not happy about being labelled in any if the size groups you can either do something about it, ignore the OP and carry on being happy as you are (and good on you if thst's the case). Bleating on about how fat people shouldn't be called fat because they are fat smacks of childishness

I am not offended in the slightest, I think adapting sexual positions due to the size of both/one participant is valid and worthy of discussion.

It is more often than not the wording of said discussion, the one is better than the other position large v's slim, or disengenuous comments made that leads to offence.

and some just love being outraged."

It could be a great discussion. It won't be though. Outraged people.

Words are words. Fat is fat, skinny is skinny.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When ever ive read these type of postings not once have i seen it referring to Men...obviously all the men out there are just perfect!!! still to find one! haha..

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I was very large I couldn't do 'on top' because my legs were too big and I was too heavy for him and it hurt his legs. There was a time a guy was fucking me from behind and he was loving it. I was too embarrassed to tell him he wasn't actually inside me, he was fucking my fat rolls. That was the stage when I was too big for me and I wasn't happy, it was no fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When ever ive read these type of postings not once have i seen it referring to Men...obviously all the men out there are just perfect!!! still to find one! haha.."

My ex was very large. We could only have sex with me riding him. His legs and stomach made it difficult to get to his cock.

I can't ride skinny guys if they are laying down because it makes their cock too low down. They need a pillow under their arse. Other positions work better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes, though I understand its a sensative subject. Firstly just cos you dont like a topic what gives you the right to deny others the chance to debate it. Secondly I fined large and stick thin women unattractive and have wondered how some of them manage sexually. Note, I mean no offence. "
Define large please? I am a 16-18 and weigh just under 16 stone, so I consider myself large

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Yes, though I understand its a sensative subject. Firstly just cos you dont like a topic what gives you the right to deny others the chance to debate it. Secondly I fined large and stick thin women unattractive and have wondered how some of them manage sexually. Note, I mean no offence. "

If you don't wanted fuck them why wonder how to do it?

OP where there's a will there's a way. If you want to fuck someone that's 30 stone you'll find a way to do it same as if you wanted to fuck someone less than 6 stone but are afraid of hurting them then you would adapt your style to make it pleasurable fir all involved.

As with everything it's about personal preference.

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

""Fun forum." "

"Light hearted"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a very offensive subject, that shouldnt be discussed on a light hearted fun forum."

You seriously think that description describes fab?

Reply privately

By *ubberdollieWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

"I`ve often wondered, at what point, women were too fat or thin to fuck. I`m on a quest to try to find out.

The thinnest has been a 6 and a half stone, ex anorexic. She stuggled to take my full length. Once it was in, she liked to be carried around the room, impailed on it. Can`t imagine anyone lighter taking it....unless you know different.

The biggest was a lady who said she was a size 28. Missionary position was out because her thighs blocked the entrance to her pussy. Just managed doggy, by pulling her arse cheeks apart.

Reckon these are the limits. Am I right?"

Oh dear lord i'd hate to be part of some research project to find out the answer!

Clearly you are happy to screw anyone, but extremely insensitive to the bigger ladies who last week had to put up with some bloke claiming they were all bitter!!!! Can you blame them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im just reminded of childhood fatty and skinny rhymes when I read this thread

Immature I know but then so it the original content of the thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would this topic offend anyone? Fat/thin/in between is a lifestyle choice, it's not like skin colour that you are born with. If you are not happy about being labelled in any if the size groups you can either do something about it, ignore the OP and carry on being happy as you are (and good on you if thst's the case). Bleating on about how fat people shouldn't be called fat because they are fat smacks of childishness

and some just love being outraged."

And don't forget the white knights leaping to tge defence of the offended.

I don't see anything wrong with the OP's post.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's good to see that the OP is not just looking for the perfect model figure with pert boobs & tight bum. Size really doesn't matter, I'm a size 16 & some would say I'm fat other say curvy. It is down to choice and I appreciate that some guys do like a BBW.

I don't find this offensive at at all, as I think more guys would like a BBW but may worry about how they would manage. x

Reply privately

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"Im just reminded of childhood fatty and skinny rhymes when I read this thread

Immature I know but then so it the original content of the thread"

is that the one about being in the bath?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would this topic offend anyone? Fat/thin/in between is a lifestyle choice, it's not like skin colour that you are born with. If you are not happy about being labelled in any if the size groups you can either do something about it, ignore the OP and carry on being happy as you are (and good on you if thst's the case). Bleating on about how fat people shouldn't be called fat because they are fat smacks of childishness"

how ignorant can you be in 1 post, to many overweight people it is not a lifestyle choice and in fact a result of a condition or illness, and people of any shape and size should be able to have sex without someone telling them your too fat/skinny.

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

I don't see anything wrong with the OP's post. "

I see this comment quite a lot and never understand it. Is it now wrong to stick up for someone?

If it's obvious, it is purely being used to try and gain access to their knickers, then maybe. As a general rule though, why should someone be put down for trying to help somebody?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a very offensive subject, that shouldnt be discussed on a light hearted fun forum.

You seriously think that description describes fab?"

no personally i dont, but it doesnt change the fact that light hearted and fun is what its meant to be.

Reply privately

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"

I see this comment quite a lot and never understand it. Is it now wrong to stick up for someone?

If it's obvious, it is purely being used to try and gain access to their knickers, then maybe. As a general rule though, why should someone be put down for trying to help somebody?"

I don't have enough thumbs to thumbs up this post

Reply privately

over a year ago

how ignorant can you be in 1 post, to many overweight people it is not a lifestyle choice and in fact a result of a condition or illness, and people of any shape and size should be able to have sex without someone telling them your too fat/skinny."

Being FAT is NOT a result of an illness or condition....

Its as a result of putting too much food in your mouth and too little exercise...

You can make all the pathetic excuses you like!

But that is simply what it comes down too!

Cant abide this politically correct bullshit we all have to pander too!

People are fat because they EAT TOO MUCH!!

Deal with it!

Reply privately

By *iddyandherCouple
over a year ago

Benidorm

We as a nation are too fat ( men and women) because we don't want to do anything about it , so to hide behind a label " taboo subject" is wrong .people will only help them selves if its pointed out to them or other are free to discuss what people don't want to hear !.

Reply privately

over a year ago

how ignorant can you be in 1 post, to many overweight people it is not a lifestyle choice and in fact a result of a condition or illness, and people of any shape and size should be able to have sex without someone telling them your too fat/skinny.

Its as a result of putting too much food in your mouth and too little exercise...

Deal with it!"

Rubbish. Some people are fat because they are greedy and eat too much- that's me.

Some people put on weight due to illness, immobility, medication.

I agree politically correct bullshit is... bullshit!!

However your comment about why people are fat was incorrect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deal with it!"

You do realise how utterly up yourself your comments are.. as someone with a weight problem that is f all to do with being lazy or eating to much I find your comment utterly offensive.. yes I'm fat.. I actually don't really care about that but it's still possible to use the word offensively. Same as with colour, or anything..

It's when posts are deliberately offensive...

Cali

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If it's obvious, it is purely being used to try and gain access to their knickers, then maybe. As a general rule though, why should someone be put down for trying to help somebody?"

If someone puts another person down for defending someone else I think they are an arsehole.

If someone defends someone purely in the hope of getting into their knickers... I think they are an arsehole.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I looked up 'how fat people have sex' because of another discussion and out of genuine curiosity.

I've never had sex with somebody obese and even though I've seen in clubs I've never studied the logistics. So I was genuinely curious and then interested to read an honest detailed account of problems, positions, maneuvering excess fat during sex etc.

If fat people find my morbid curiosity offensive, seems to me the problem is theirs, and maybe some thought should be given to why you're not comfortable having it discussed on a sex site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I looked up 'how fat people have sex' because of another discussion and out of genuine curiosity.

I've never had sex with somebody obese and even though I've seen in clubs I've never studied the logistics. So I was genuinely curious and then interested to read an honest detailed account of problems, positions, maneuvering excess fat during sex etc.

If fat people find my morbid curiosity offensive, seems to me the problem is theirs, and maybe some thought should be given to why you're not comfortable having it discussed on a sex site."

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Deal with it!"

Disagree to an extent. Fir the most part you are right. It is about eating too much or eating the wrong things however there are some conditions that will cause weight gain but then it's up to that individual to educate themselves as to what works for them.

I am type 2 diabetic with insulin resistance. I have done a lot of online research to find out what will help me lose weight. The NHS promote a balanced diet high in carbohydrates which doesn't work for me and makes me put in weight. I eat very low amounts of carbohydrates and for the first time in my whole life I am losing weight.

Some people are unable to exercise in the traditional sense but again, where there's a will there's a way. Adapted exercise can be done along with healthy eating.

Other conditions and medication CAN cause weight gain but it means that you have to work extra hard at minimising their effect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I looked up 'how fat people have sex' because of another discussion and out of genuine curiosity.

If fat people find my morbid curiosity offensive, seems to me the problem is theirs, and maybe some thought should be given to why you're not comfortable having it discussed on a sex site."

i was the original poster that said your thread was disgraceful and i am not fat, or overweight, but what i find offensive is that you assume that there is a line where it becomes to fat/skinny to have sex, whereas maybe in your opinion or to your preference you have a line, doesnt mean theres one for everyone, and people should be able to have sex without seeing posts like this telling them there to fat/skinny.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I`ve often wondered, at what point, women were too fat or thin to fuck. I`m on a quest to try to find out.

You sound an absolute delight!

Reply privately

By *iddyandherCouple
over a year ago

Benidorm

This is England , not North Korea , free to discuss what you want, you could always bypass the subjects that you know you will be offended by!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deal with it!"

what absolute uneducated ignorant rubbish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm fat because I enjoy food and eat too much of it. I can lose my weight and have done many times before, but I'm happy as I am for the time being. But there are a lot of overweight men on here too, but everything seems to be focused on fat women? I'm sure it would be a lot harder to fuck a fat man

Reply privately

over a year ago

If fat people find my morbid curiosity offensive, seems to me the problem is theirs, and maybe some thought should be given to why you're not comfortable having it discussed on a sex site.

i was the original poster that said your thread was disgraceful and i am not fat, or overweight, but what i find offensive is that you assume that there is a line where it becomes to fat/skinny to have sex, whereas maybe in your opinion or to your preference you have a line, doesnt mean theres one for everyone, and people should be able to have sex without seeing posts like this telling them there to fat/skinny."

Doubt it - that was my first comment!

re. the diabetes comment I'm confused. I thought type 2 was largely caused by being fat and that losing weight was important after diagnosis. I'm confused that it can prevent weight loss?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm fat because I enjoy food and eat too much of it. I can lose my weight and have done many times before, but I'm happy as I am for the time being. But there are a lot of overweight men on here too, but everything seems to be focused on fat women? I'm sure it would be a lot harder to fuck a fat man "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you read before you reply, i no you started this thread, but im saying i was the 1st to tell you how disgraceful it is, and in reply to your if fat people are offended its there problem comment, im neither fat or overweight and i find it offensive to talk like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

how ignorant can you be in 1 post, to many overweight people it is not a lifestyle choice and in fact a result of a condition or illness, and people of any shape and size should be able to have sex without someone telling them your too fat/skinny."

Not every person that is fat/ overweight has an illness or condition that causes it. I think you would probably find that most are lazy and have bad eating habits or don't exercise in the right way. Even if people do have a condition or illness that will cause them to be overweight some use that as an excuse not to exercise or have a healthy diet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not every person that is fat/ overweight has an illness or condition that causes it. I think you would probably find that most are lazy and have bad eating habits or don't exercise in the right way. Even if people do have a condition or illness that will cause them to be overweight some use that as an excuse not to exercise or have a healthy diet. "

this is not what the threads about and no one has said that anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deal with it!"

I actually agree, tho there are some conditions that cause people to be over weight its a very very small minority, the vast majority of people are over weight because of their own doing, some just find it hard to accept so blame medication and ill health for their weight when in actual fact there's nothing wrong with them at all, just a lack of will power

I work with a lot of obese people who have many health problem due to their weight but in their mind they are fat because they are ill when in actual fact its the other way round and if they lost weigh their problems would get better but you cant get that though to a lot of people

That's no disrespect to people who do have genuine health problems controlling their weight, be that over or under weight, its just most people with weight problems do not have a medical reason for being obese

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you read before you reply, i no you started this thread, but im saying i was the 1st to tell you how disgraceful it is, and in reply to your if fat people are offended its there problem comment, im neither fat or overweight and i find it offensive to talk like that."

What are you reading? He didn't start the thread!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deal with it!

I actually agree, tho there are some conditions that cause people to be over weight its a very very small minority, the vast majority of people are over weight because of their own doing, some just find it hard to accept so blame medication and ill health for their weight when in actual fact there's nothing wrong with them at all, just a lack of will power

I work with a lot of obese people who have many health problem due to their weight but in their mind they are fat because they are ill when in actual fact its the other way round and if they lost weigh their problems would get better but you cant get that though to a lot of people

That's no disrespect to people who do have genuine health problems controlling their weight, be that over or under weight, its just most people with weight problems do not have a medical reason for being obese "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fat people know they are fat, they don't need reminding of it constantly by skinny Minnie's lol. I agree that the problem with 99.99% of obese people is lack of exercise and too much KFC, myself included. And although there is an 'ism' towards fat people, comparing it to racism is the most stupid thing I've ever read in my life. People can choose their figure, but they can't choose the colour of their skin for god sake. I get all sorts of messages on here from 'BBW? There's nothing beautiful about fat people!' ... To ... 'Your pictures are vile? Have you seen them? Cover yourself up you fat mess'. Uncalled for definitely, but I just block them and let it go over my head.

The moral of the thread is if you're easily offended by something then don't read it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you read before you reply, i no you started this thread, but im saying i was the 1st to tell you how disgraceful it is, and in reply to your if fat people are offended its there problem comment, im neither fat or overweight and i find it offensive to talk like that.

What are you reading? He didn't start the thread! "

i got mixed up, mixed 2 people with each other as they sounded similar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being fat myself I don't find any of what has been said offensive. you like what you like. I think it's more how it's been worded that will upset people. Also there are many reasons for some one to be fat it's not as simple as eating less Did you know that it is in some peoples DNA. You have some types that make it phisically harder to lose weight. Some crave sweet things more than an "average" person. Would you say to some one suffering with anorexia you just need to eat more no because they have a physiological issue which needs to be sorted first and for many it doesn't and it's the same for bigger people (see what I put there make a note).

Also We don't have any problems having sex and not found a position we can not do. Well maybe not carried around a room lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

i was the original poster that said your thread was disgraceful and i am not fat, or overweight, but what i find offensive is that you assume that there is a line where it becomes to fat/skinny to have sex, whereas maybe in your opinion or to your preference you have a line, doesnt mean theres one for everyone, and people should be able to have sex without seeing posts like this telling them there to fat/skinny.

re. the diabetes comment I'm confused. I thought type 2 was largely caused by being fat and that losing weight was important after diagnosis. I'm confused that it can prevent weight loss?"

It can be ONE of the causes but so can genetics. There are plenty of skinny/slim type2's aaround as well.

It's caused by your pancreas' Beta cells no longer being able to produce enough insulin or you body's cells not being able to accept the insulin in your bloodstream which is what causes people to gain weight hence them needing to learn what foods don't require a lot of insulin to break them down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not every person that is fat/ overweight has an illness or condition that causes it. I think you would probably find that most are lazy and have bad eating habits or don't exercise in the right way. Even if people do have a condition or illness that will cause them to be overweight some use that as an excuse not to exercise or have a healthy diet.

this is not what the threads about and no one has said that anyway."

Who are you the forum police??

I was responding to what has been qouted. All posts move on the same as any discussion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fat people know they are fat, they don't need reminding of it constantly by skinny Minnie's lol. I agree that the problem with 99.99% of obese people is lack of exercise and too much KFC, myself included. And although there is an 'ism' towards fat people, comparing it to racism is the most stupid thing I've ever read in my life. People can choose their figure, but they can't choose the colour of their skin for god sake. I get all sorts of messages on here from 'BBW? There's nothing beautiful about fat people!' ... To ... 'Your pictures are vile? Have you seen them? Cover yourself up you fat mess'. Uncalled for definitely, but I just block them and let it go over my head.

The moral of the thread is if you're easily offended by something then don't read it "

why should we come on an open, fun, lighthearted (supposedly) forum and see utter rubbish like this thread, the site encourages to report innappropriate content, or offensive posts, whats the point in that if you just ignore them, it all helps to make the site a better place for everyone by getting rid of moronic rubbish like this thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was responding to what has been qouted. All posts move on the same as any discussion. "

again the post you quoted immediatly before did not say that, and you started to sidetrack from the content of the quote.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting back to what the OP actually asked.... im fat but haven't found any positions difficult. The men ive had sex with may say different but you would have to ask them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fat people know they are fat, they don't need reminding of it constantly by skinny Minnie's lol. I agree that the problem with 99.99% of obese people is lack of exercise and too much KFC, myself included. And although there is an 'ism' towards fat people, comparing it to racism is the most stupid thing I've ever read in my life. People can choose their figure, but they can't choose the colour of their skin for god sake. I get all sorts of messages on here from 'BBW? There's nothing beautiful about fat people!' ... To ... 'Your pictures are vile? Have you seen them? Cover yourself up you fat mess'. Uncalled for definitely, but I just block them and let it go over my head.

The moral of the thread is if you're easily offended by something then don't read it

why should we come on an open, fun, lighthearted (supposedly) forum and see utter rubbish like this thread, the site encourages to report innappropriate content, or offensive posts, whats the point in that if you just ignore them, it all helps to make the site a better place for everyone by getting rid of moronic rubbish like this thread."

But everyone's entitled to express their opinions, just like you're doing. Agreed it could have been done in a better way, and presuming once you get to a certain weight that you can't have sex anymore is ignorant, but it's down to personal preference at the end of the day.

What exactly is it that you are finding offensive??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Extremely skinny people are more likely to have trouble with sex because they often have frail bones and may struggle with vigorous activity. Also the fact that there is little muscle or fat around the bones to cushion them may make some positions uncomfortable. Not sure about any issues with overweight women...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was responding to what has been qouted. All posts move on the same as any discussion.

again the post you quoted immediatly before did not say that, and you started to sidetrack from the content of the quote."

You obviously don't know how a discussion works.

Possibly your own insecurities is why you are taking offence over a post about weight!?

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Sigh...I repeat...why do people take threads personally?!! If people make stupid or ill informed comments they show themselves up.

If you're large/slim/disabled and still getting your groove on why rise to it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread has to be one of the most shallow threads on here... it takes all sorts of people to build a world..everyone in life has a different quality.. so no offence who cares if you thin.. fat.. average..black white or pink.. I dont.. but I know one thing.. u never know wats going on in peoples lives.. and tbh not one person in this world can ever judge another.. xxx

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Reckon these are the limits. Am I right?"

They are your limits yes. Probably not anyone elses though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you read before you reply, i no you started this thread, but im saying i was the 1st to tell you how disgraceful it is, and in reply to your if fat people are offended its there problem comment, im neither fat or overweight and i find it offensive to talk like that."

lmao - do you read? Skim to the top - pretty sure it ain't my name up there.. unless I really was very pissed last night..

Somebody messaged me to explain that apparently some treatment for type 2 diabetes makes it difficult to lose weight which I wasn't aware of. Although if it was weight gain that caused the condition in the first place that is still a condition through caused by choice.

If fat people are offended about being fat - yes that's their problem putting aside the very rare cases where it's not their choices that made them so.

Reply privately

By *ubberdollieWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

The moral of the thread is if you're easily offended by something then don't read it "

I know we have gone off the thread, but no wonder larger ladies are offended when they have to put up with utter tossers sending nasty messages about their size, that's just horrible!

Back to the thread, I have had sex with a rather large chap and he squished me , so I went on top but struggled to get my legs over him. But I have seen a very obese couple doing the deed at a club and they were clearly ( by the noises) able to accomplish this feat!

Btw, Mrs Steel Heels, you do make me smile

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

re. the diabetes comment I'm confused. I thought type 2 was largely caused by being fat and that losing weight was important after diagnosis. I'm confused that it can prevent weight loss?"

My ex husband developed type two diabetes in his 40s. He is, and has never been overweight. At 6ft he weighs 12 1/2 stone: goes to the gym five times a week and walks everywhere.

I on the other hand...well, lets just say just typing this tired me out!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Seriously needs to get a life, along others thatthink this is the place to discuss things like this, i would expect to hear immature 16/17 year olds discussing this after a bottle of lambrini down the park, not grown adults."

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Not every person that is fat/ overweight has an illness or condition that causes it. I think you would probably find that most are lazy and have bad eating habits or don't exercise in the right way. Even if people do have a condition or illness that will cause them to be overweight some use that as an excuse not to exercise or have a healthy diet. "

My doctor asked me why I'd put on weight. I told him I loved to eat but loathed exercise: dah! He said in 17 years of practice he'd never heard anyone say that.

I'm jealous of some of you for sure. Wish I had time to ponder the logistics of the mating habits of people I have absolutely no intention of ever meeting, you lucky buggers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

but you have time to comment on those who do

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I`ve often wondered, at what point, women were too fat or thin to fuck. I`m on a quest to try to find "
Good luck on your quest in finding willing participants after this post

Reply privately

over a year ago

again the post you quoted immediatly before did not say that, and you started to sidetrack from the content of the quote.

You obviously don't know how a discussion works.

Possibly your own insecurities is why you are taking offence over a post about weight!?"

oh dear, realise you were mistaken so resort to try and insult, well as i have already stated im neither fat or over weight, its the fact that some thinks its ok to talk about fellow people like this thread has done that offends me.

Reply privately

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

Get over yourself! I don't agree with the OP either but I've seen far more offensive posts on the forums get less attention than this one. If you don't like the subject, don't get involved.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Somebody messaged me to explain that apparently some treatment for type 2 diabetes makes it difficult to lose weight which I wasn't aware of. ... "

There is a lot of ignorance around diabetes .. even between the type 1 and type 2 communities; the former don't like to be tarred by the same 'fat and lazy' brush that the latter are brushed with, but this is not always (or usually?) the case. You can be genetically predisposed to it, some research has suggested sleep patterns can have an effect, damage or simple disfunction of the pancreas is another reason and sometimes (perhaps in the majority of cases) we just don't know. I'm type 2, relatively fit, 5'11", 82kg, BMI 25, 32w and I've always been that way.

One point with regards to the medication is that I found that the particular statin prescribed caused a great sense of apathy which of course could spiral into weight gain if you are not aware of what's happening.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"but you have time to comment on those who do"

But not enough...

Reply privately

over a year ago

He isnt expressing personal preference though, he is stating that theres a line somewhere that says when it becomes unaceptable to have sex regarding been to fat/skinny.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Somebody messaged me to explain that apparently some treatment for type 2 diabetes makes it difficult to lose weight which I wasn't aware of. ...

There is a lot of ignorance around diabetes .. even between the type 1 and type 2 communities; the former don't like to be tarred by the same 'fat and lazy' brush that the latter are brushed with, but this is not always (or usually?) the case. You can be genetically predisposed to it, some research has suggested sleep patterns can have an effect, damage or simple disfunction of the pancreas is another reason and sometimes (perhaps in the majority of cases) we just don't know. I'm type 2, relatively fit, 5'11", 82kg, BMI 25, 32w and I've always been that way.

One point with regards to the medication is that I found that the particular statin prescribed caused a great sense of apathy which of course could spiral into weight gain if you are not aware of what's happening. "

I was put through the tests last year. The doctor said he thought it unlikely as I "looked fit" - so I guess that reflects something of medical opinion. But clearly it's not just a fat thing.

Besides that bit of my education I still think it's valid for people to debate how people have sex on a sex site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He isnt expressing personal preference though, he is stating that theres a line somewhere that says when it becomes unaceptable to have sex regarding been to fat/skinny."

did he use the word unacceptable?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a very offensive subject, that shouldnt be discussed on a light hearted fun forum.

Get over yourself! I don't agree with the OP either but I've seen far more offensive posts on the forums get less attention than this one. If you don't like the subject, don't get involved. "

and if you dont like what i say, take your own advice and dont get involved.

Reply privately

By *wo4moreCouple
over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"He isnt expressing personal preference though, he is stating that theres a line somewhere that says when it becomes unaceptable to have sex regarding been to fat/skinny."

My reading of the opening post is that he is asking about physical limitations. He does not mention unacceptability, just at what stage it becomes impossible for people to physically be able to have sex. In the case of skinny people he is saying that they perhaps can't physically take a cock inside due to it being too big. In the case of larger people he states it may be impossible due to fat layers preventing penetration...

At no stage did me mention preference.

Reply privately

By *wo4moreCouple
over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"He isnt expressing personal preference though, he is stating that theres a line somewhere that says when it becomes unaceptable to have sex regarding been to fat/skinny.

did he use the word unacceptable? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know we have gone off the thread, but no wonder larger ladies are offended when they have to put up with utter tossers sending nasty messages about their size, that's just horrible!

Back to the thread, I have had sex with a rather large chap and he squished me , so I went on top but struggled to get my legs over him. But I have seen a very obese couple doing the deed at a club and they were clearly ( by the noises) able to accomplish this feat!

Btw, Mrs Steel Heels, you do make me smile "

Thank you. Love your comment about the couple making noises at the club. Reminded me of me and my ex. Squish.. squish... oof!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He isnt expressing personal preference though, he is stating that theres a line somewhere that says when it becomes unaceptable to have sex regarding been to fat/skinny.

did he use the word unacceptable? "

ok for the nitpickers, he didnt use the word unacceptable, but he used the words limits and impossible and its clear to see what he was trying to get at.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is it posts like this are mostly written by men about women !!!! We all come in different shapes and sizes that's life . Is it really necessary to post something like this . It really does not do the guys any favours re possible meets in the future !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok for the nitpickers, he didnt use the word unacceptable, but he used the words limits and impossible and its clear to see what he was trying to get at."

yeah he's getting at what size is to small or to big to have sex

I played with a woman in a club once, I have no idea what size she was but she was a big girl, it was very hard to play with her as even when her legs was open her thigh's was still closed at the top, making it very hard for me to touch her, so I have to stop, not because it was unacceptable to play with her but because it was difficult so her size would be my limit, that's not being rude but if you play with someone and because of their size it makes it difficult and gives no pleasure then what's the point?

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Do you read before you reply, i no you started this thread, but im saying i was the 1st to tell you how disgraceful it is, and in reply to your if fat people are offended its there problem comment, im neither fat or overweight and i find it offensive to talk like that.

lmao - do you read? Skim to the top - pretty sure it ain't my name up there.. unless I really was very pissed last night..

Somebody messaged me to explain that apparently some treatment for type 2 diabetes makes it difficult to lose weight which I wasn't aware of. Although if it was weight gain that caused the condition in the first place that is still a condition through caused by choice.

If fat people are offended about being fat - yes that's their problem putting aside the very rare cases where it's not their choices that made them so."

Um not offended about being fat, I'm offended by the fact that some people feel they gave the right to make nasty comments about me being fat.

Nastiness should never be acceptable whether or not a person's outer appearance etc is through choice or not.

To be honest there hasn't been much nastiness on here but a lot of offense being taken by some. Perhaps they are pre empting some.

Reply privately

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I don't know about too thin as I have never experienced it.

But I do know about being too big. It just limits positions though in my experience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i've been over weight most of my life but i've never found sex hard, or restricting to be honest, just do more 3sums so you have had a break while pretending to watch lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Immature I know but then so it the original content of the thread"

Fatty and skinny went up in a rocket fatty came down with shit in his pocket

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

there are all types on fab which means we don't have to go with people we don't find attractive...... don't like fat or thin don't mail them simples

as for being too big for sex bullshit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why is it posts like this are mostly written by men about women !!!! We all come in different shapes and sizes that's life . Is it really necessary to post something like this . It really does not do the guys any favours re possible meets in the future !!!! "

I think some of the guys on here should take a look in the mirror and stop being insensitive pricks ! Everyone is a different shape and size and harping on about what you have done and what it was like is nothing more than bigheaded , some things just dont need saying as they can offend others and give the less insensitive guys on here a bad rep !

Reply privately

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

why should we come on an open, fun, lighthearted (supposedly) forum and see utter rubbish like this thread, the site encourages to report innappropriate content, or offensive posts, whats the point in that if you just ignore them, it all helps to make the site a better place for everyone by getting rid of moronic rubbish like this thread.

But everyone's entitled to express their opinions, just like you're doing. Agreed it could have been done in a better way, and presuming once you get to a certain weight that you can't have sex anymore is ignorant, but it's down to personal preference at the end of the day.

What exactly is it that you are finding offensive??"

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok for the nitpickers, he didnt use the word unacceptable, but he used the words limits and impossible and its clear to see what he was trying to get at.

yeah he's getting at what size is to small or to big to have sex

I played with a woman in a club once, I have no idea what size she was but she was a big girl, it was very hard to play with her as even when her legs was open her thigh's was still closed at the top, making it very hard for me to touch her, so I have to stop, not because it was unacceptable to play with her but because it was difficult so her size would be my limit, that's not being rude but if you play with someone and because of their size it makes it difficult and gives no pleasure then what's the point?

Your limit yes, not everyones limit.

Your

"

Reply privately

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

Where on Earth did the OP get the idea that thin women have smaller pussies than larger women ? Obviously he's completely ignorant of any facts and must be perfect in every way.

Perhaps he needs anorexic women to make his cock seem a decent size......

Reply privately

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

Deal with it!"

It would be most interesting to read the medical documentation from which you sourced this information. Could you please post it ?

Or then again, it could be just down to the simple fact that you're just ignorant.

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Immature I know but then so it the original content of the thread

Fatty and skinny went up in a rocket fatty came down with shit in his pocket"

Hahaha

Reply privately

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

"Why is it posts like this are mostly written by men about women !!!! We all come in different shapes and sizes that's life . Is it really necessary to post something like this . It really does not do the guys any favours re possible meets in the future !!!! "

Don't you know all the guys on here are perfect. And demand nothing but perfection in return......

If you don't fit in with what they want you get degraded and insulted on the forums. I (Jackie) am a size 18. Anyone care to slag me off due to my size or suggest I can't have sex properly ?

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Where on Earth did the OP get the idea that thin women have smaller pussies than larger women ? Obviously he's completely ignorant of any facts and must be perfect in every way.

Perhaps he needs anorexic women to make his cock seem a decent size......"

I get told im tight and skinny women are not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where on Earth did the OP get the idea that thin women have smaller pussies than larger women ? Obviously he's completely ignorant of any facts and must be perfect in every way.

I get told im tight and skinny women are not "

I'm skinny well a size 12, and tight

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I get told im tight and skinny women are not

I'm skinny well a size 12, and tight"

then its not true its about size is it? im a good size 18

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is all very funny to me. OP got an awful lot of response for a thread that doesn't really matter as size is all personal preference.

Way to encourage posts you may find offensive, people!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/09/13 13:25:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another thread where insecure women turn on each other to make themselves feel better

Oh ive got a tight fanny cos im big and skinny women hav'nt......someone told me so it must be true outrageous way of thinking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am over weight cos am a greedy pie eater and a lazy git!!!!!

Couldn't care less what people say about my size gies a pie nom non

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I can see the tightest fanny thread now

sizes

thimble, egg cup, mug, pint glass.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can see the tightest fanny thread now

sizes

"

Wheelie bin........

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I can see the tightest fanny thread now

sizes

Wheelie bin........"

I didn't dare go that far...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Am over weight cos am a greedy pie eater and a lazy git!!!!!

Couldn't care less what people say about my size gies a pie nom non "

ADORE YOU!

(and you are a sexy vixen, if I may add. Mmm! Gorgeous!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't read most of the posts as didn't think it would be wise, but think about this...

A lot of people have a choice about being fat and those underweight have eating disorders. Have you ever stopped to think about the possibility that obesesty can be an eating disorder too?

I am a size 16-18, I have struggled with my relationship with food for years as I grew up with an overweight mother who made me feel guilty about eating as a result I would often skip meals or feel guilty about eating therefore I would comfort eat which is a hard cycle to get out of. My mum never educated me about healthy eating either, she would serve up cheap processed shit.

I have lost weight and I am doing a lot better but the arguments I have with myself when doing the shopping are horrendous at times, but feel so proud when I don't buy the biscuits that are on offer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm fat, no idea if my pussy is tight, had 2 kids so doubt it very much, but she squirts and gushes so does that make up for a floppy fanny?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm fat, no idea if my pussy is tight, had 2 kids so doubt it very much, but she squirts and gushes so does that make up for a floppy fanny? "
sure dose in mr fudges book mmmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 20 and have bad hips and play just fine, although I do love doggy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread's like chinese whispers. He didn't say anyrhing about fanny size. He didn't say anything about fat or skinny women. He was basically pondering if women's size makes a difference when having sex.

I fucking love this site. The huffing and puffing about sod all. Priceless.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"This thread's like chinese whispers. He didn't say anyrhing about fanny size. He didn't say anything about fat or skinny women. He was basically pondering if women's size makes a difference when having sex.

I fucking love this site. The huffing and puffing about sod all. Priceless. :-

D"

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I'm fat, no idea if my pussy is tight, had 2 kids so doubt it very much, but she squirts and gushes so does that make up for a floppy fanny? "

Do the Birds Eye test. Insert one finger and withdraw it slowly. Does it go as sweet as the moment when the pod went pop?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No one said "he" did,threads go off on a million tangents all the time,someone else mentioned fanny size and i commented on that because it was a ridiculous thing to suggest that a womans size has anything to do with how tight their fanny is

Not every response in a thread is aimed towards the original poster

Reply privately

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"This thread's like chinese whispers. He didn't say anyrhing about fanny size. He didn't say anything about fat or skinny women. He was basically pondering if women's size makes a difference when having sex.

I fucking love this site. The huffing and puffing about sod all. Priceless. "

I find most threads go that way to be fair.... they rarely stick to the op but thats ok too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't read most of the posts as didn't think it would be wise, but think about this...

A lot of people have a choice about being fat and those underweight have eating disorders. Have you ever stopped to think about the possibility that obesesty can be an eating disorder too?

I am a size 16-18, I have struggled with my relationship with food for years as I grew up with an overweight mother who made me feel guilty about eating as a result I would often skip meals or feel guilty about eating therefore I would comfort eat which is a hard cycle to get out of. My mum never educated me about healthy eating either, she would serve up cheap processed shit.

I have lost weight and I am doing a lot better but the arguments I have with myself when doing the shopping are horrendous at times, but feel so proud when I don't buy the biscuits that are on offer."

Good for you, sounds like you are really winning the battle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good for you, sounds like you are really winning the battle "

Took me a long time to realise why I eat the way I do, thought I was just greedy and had no willpower and yes I do like food but the feelings I was harboring were making me not eat one day them binge the next day instead of enjoying food but in moderation.

Reply privately

By *ubberdollieWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

I fucking love this site. The huffing and puffing about sod all. Priceless. "

I can't rememeber what the OP was about now! Is it , is Captain Birds Eye to beardy and frozen to fuck???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No one said "he" did,threads go off on a million tangents all the time,someone else mentioned fanny size and i commented on that because it was a ridiculous thing to suggest that a womans size has anything to do with how tight their fanny is

Not every response in a thread is aimed towards the original poster"

Fair point. I love a good diversion too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Am over weight cos am a greedy pie eater and a lazy git!!!!!

Couldn't care less what people say about my size gies a pie nom non

ADORE YOU!

(and you are a sexy vixen, if I may add. Mmm! Gorgeous!)"

thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deal with it!

what absolute uneducated ignorant rubbish."

I dont think this is rubbish. I used to weigh 22 stone and yes was far too big to enjoy sex at all. TRUTH - I was greedy and ate too much - although of course I came out with all the excuses under the sun. I eat like a bird now but still have overweight friends and I love them but they eat miles more food ( and the wrong kind ) than they should !!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

The thread as usual turned into something totally different with people defending the way they look/weigh and what size pussy you have...why does anyone feel the need to do that I don't know.

The OP was a simple question that could have been a normal discussion but as usual people took offence when the dreaded subject of weight was seen.

If you are offended by the question or feel offended on someone elses behalf than maybe don't open the thread again once you have seen what it is about and let the people who did answer the question continue the debate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"but you have time to comment on those who do

But not enough... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"The thread as usual turned into something totally different with people defending the way they look/weigh and what size pussy you have...why does anyone feel the need to do that I don't know.

The OP was a simple question that could have been a normal discussion but as usual people took offence when the dreaded subject of weight was seen.

If you are offended by the question or feel offended on someone elses behalf than maybe don't open the thread again once you have seen what it is about and let the people who did answer the question continue the debate.

"

The first part of your comment is correct - as per usual a 'fat/thin' debate has gone way off course.

As for the OP posing a 'simple question' ... well yes, it was simple but his accompanying comments were offensively crass i.e having to pull apart the arse cheeks of a large woman in order to fuck her. It's an unkind image and one that could impact on the confidence of bigger woman who find themselves in the doggy position on a meet ("omg is he doing it this way because I'm too fat?")

He could have just said he found sex with her difficult because of excess flesh then people could have made their own judgement on the length of his cock Vs the woman's size.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a woman bends over doggystyle and you can't see her pussy, that's too fat in my opinion. It takes away the last inch or two of penetration because her bum stops you getting any closer. I have the pics to prove it lol. I also prefer ti not have to use my hands to pull rolls of fat out of the way when licking a clit. In fact its gopping. All my personal preference, which isn't going to change so no point moaning at me about it. "

And that only leaves me an inch to play with lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like an honest description to me. I saw a similar comment by a woman too.

They're clearly challenges faced by larger women. Flowery language or not it's still the same debate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im lrg and i have no problem with sexual positions or getting meets have you ever thought you couldnt get it in because you wernt man enough !

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a fat guy who has been on the scene some 10 years now and I have not seen anyone, fat or thin that have been unable to have full sex. As has been said where there is a will there is a way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Judging by the amount of larger ladies on this site I'm pretty sure size isn't holding them back lol. Long may it continue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People do experience difficulties in having sex, whether that is down to extremes in size, disability, problems with backs, limbs, a vast array of reasons.

I think the majority of people find a way to have sex comfortably.

Sometimes this may seem comical to some. I also pondered how the actor who played 'mini me' in the Austin Powers films had sex with his 6th model girlfriend. It would be obvious that he couldn't have sex standing with her bent over. I expect they may have had fun times trying it out and I'm sure they found a way to have great sex.

It isn't offensive to discuss how people adapt, but usually insensitive insults are thrown in for good measure. That is crass.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The thread as usual turned into something totally different with people defending the way they look/weigh and what size pussy you have...why does anyone feel the need to do that I don't know.

The first part of your comment is correct - as per usual a 'fat/thin' debate has gone way off course.

As for the OP posing a 'simple question' ... well yes, it was simple but his accompanying comments were offensively crass i.e having to pull apart the arse cheeks of a large woman in order to fuck her. It's an unkind image and one that could impact on the confidence of bigger woman who find themselves in the doggy position on a meet ("omg is he doing it this way because I'm too fat?")

He could have just said he found sex with her difficult because of excess flesh then people could have made their own judgement on the length of his cock Vs the woman's size."

He probably didn't need to mention either that the other lady was an ex anorexic, strange that never got picked up on. Or is it ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im a large woman,bloody love sex confident in my skin can Do any positions except some the karma sutra lol im a bbw not a sbbw,supersize woman Do have difficulty in having sex,just like superthin woman do thats fact

I read this thread and just thought here we go again,i dont make excuses abt the way i look,dont personally feel the need,if u dont like just dont look,im not affended by anything said in these forums,people have oppinions ,got me own at times x

Reply privately

over a year ago

He could have just said he found sex with her difficult because of excess flesh then people could have made their own judgement on the length of his cock Vs the woman's size."

So his comments were crass but it's ok for you to insinuate that he has a small cock?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 29/09/13 22:03:36]

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

He could have just said he found sex with her difficult because of excess flesh then people could have made their own judgement on the length of his cock Vs the woman's size.

"

( FGS I will get the quotes right in a minute)

If a woman is dependant from others on here for her confidence then maybe she is on the wrong site.

I have a fat arse but it didn't make me not want to meet anyone for fear of the mans post being totally true and not just his opinion.

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

So his comments were crass but it's ok for you to insinuate that he has a small cock? "

I didn't insinuate anything - but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that there is a correlation between having difficulty penetrating a very fleshy woman and cock length. A longer cock will probably cope ok - but a guy with a shorter one may well need to find alternative strategies in order to penetrate the woman sufficiently.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deal with it!

what absolute uneducated ignorant rubbish."

Haha its been a medical certainty for over 100 years! A tiny minority have a genuine medical condition (psychosis medicine, medical steroids etc), but if you put in weight you are taking on too many calories, illness or not. Many people take the meducation but don't alter their nutrition and still have 3 meals a day.

Excuses excuses excuses - they're the calling cry of the overweight

Reply privately

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

totally agree. xx

Reply privately

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

no. think your the ideal size xx

Reply privately

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

Reckon these are the limits. Am I right?

You sound an absolute delight! "

glad to see your comment. I was being practical and curious, not judgmental.

would love to meet you too!

Reply privately

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

"Getting back to what the OP actually asked.... im fat but haven't found any positions difficult. The men ive had sex with may say different but you would have to ask them "

thanks Danni.

Reply privately

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

your wrong. Not that its unacceptable, just physically not possible. xx

Reply privately

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

My reading of the opening post is that he is asking about physical limitations. He does not mention unacceptability, just at what stage it becomes impossible for people to physically be able to have sex. In the case of skinny people he is saying that they perhaps can't physically take a cock inside due to it being too big. In the case of larger people he states it may be impossible due to fat layers preventing penetration...

At no stage did me mention preference."

Thanks for the support. you are absolutely right.

Reply privately

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

Its because I dont have sex with men so that question has never arisen

Reply privately

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Thought provoking thread OP. Some of your post wording could maybe have been a little less "cutting" for the sake of sensitive dispositions on here, but it is clear where you are coming from.

Of course, some didn't get it, others came in and posted their usual nonsense and there were a few drive bys.

A successful threadby Fab standards

Reply privately

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

this has been an interesting discussion.

Regret that it really has not been statistical, which was the intention.

Like a d*unk man`s use of a lamp-post... more for support than enlightenment.

Cant believe how many people were fighting their corner ratehr than obseving the game... but thanks to you all.

Shall we call a truce and close the topic?

cheers,

Wullie

Reply privately

By *lueDressWoman
over a year ago

Bath

[Removed by poster at 30/09/13 19:39:24]

Reply privately

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I just wonder whether any of the offended women who posted were size 6 or less or size 28 and over?

If not, why were you getting so upset?

The OP was merely wondering at which stage in the extremities of size it becomes difficult/impossible to have 'normal' penetrative sex

Gotta love the way some are unable/refuse to read a post properly and automatically go to attack mode

Reply privately

By *ebsCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Orpington/london

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It could make an interesting topic if debated by people mature enough to discuss it.

It's a sex forum incidentally - for discussing sex and stuff.

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I just wonder whether any of the offended women who posted were size 6 or less or size 28 and over?

The OP was merely wondering at which stage in the extremities of size it becomes difficult/impossible to have 'normal' penetrative sex

Gotta love the way some are unable/refuse to read a post properly and automatically go to attack mode"

It wasn't the subject matter that was offensive but the crass presentation. Did we REALLY need to know the mechanics of what the OP needed to do in order to penetrate the large lady he had sex with? Or that the thin lady was an ex anorexic who he struggled to impale? Just an excess of information presented in a distasteful way in my humble opinion - others will disagree of course.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deal with it!

That's no disrespect to people who do have genuine health problems controlling their weight, be that over or under weight, its just most people with weight problems do not have a medical reason for being obese "

As one of us works in a hospital and the other in a gym we've heard every excuse conceivable for being fat.

Bottom line is, calories out must exceed calories in.

If not, unless you have a naturally high metabolism, you'll get fat.

Most people are fat because of lifestyle not medication or illness, that's why obesity is much more common these days than in the not too distant past.

XXXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not an illness. Reduce food intake and exercise you won't get fat. That's it. But that takes willpower.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Two obese people having sex? It's a matter of how much you want to enjoy it in my opinion. I laugh when men say they're going to pick me up and fuck me against a wall. It's the thought that counts. I can't watch a cock going in me like I could when I was thin. My fat wobbles painfully sometimes so there are limitations for me. I can't do the splits either, but then I never could. I'd like to be more agile and getting thinner is helping. Hearing my fat slap against my own body isn't a turn on for me but neither was having no tits when I was underweight

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"It's not an illness. Reduce food intake and exercise you won't get fat. That's it. But that takes willpower."

So the eating disorder anorexia nervosa, leading to being thin can be a psychological illness but compulsive overeating disorder can't?

I'm not for one minute suggesting that everyone who is overweight has a psychological illness any more than saying everyone who is thin is anorexic but making such a sweeping statement that obesity 'isn't an illness' is not correct - it CAN be an illness for SOME.

And ... as per usual ... this has become a fat bashing thread. Quelle suprise!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just wonder whether any of the offended women who posted were size 6 or less or size 28 and over?

Gotta love the way some are unable/refuse to read a post properly and automatically go to attack mode"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 14/16 with some hideous wobbly bits. I don't get why large/overweight women always get so uppity about these threads. It just makes the posts about "are fat women bitter" ring TRUE in some way.

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

in regards to the OP, I have only struggled with positions because of mobility problems and once with a very large guy, due to both our sizes, so I prefer not to meet xxl+ guys.

Reply privately

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

It could make an interesting topic if debated by people mature enough to discuss it.

It's a sex forum incidentally - for discussing sex and stuff."

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I'm a size 14/16 with some hideous wobbly bits. I don't get why large/overweight women always get so uppity about these threads. It just makes the posts about "are fat women bitter" ring TRUE in some way.

"

this is a tough one, any defense of peoples actions in this thread is going to make m sound 'bitter' now isnt it, but i really am not.

search these whole forums and show me any threads where slim women are slagged off as much as big women are and i will buy you a cake.

yes there are lots of guys on here that say they like big women, some genuine some not so but on EVERY i like BBW thread there has to be someone who pipes up with the 'fat is not sexy' or 'fat people are lazy, ugly, gross etc'.

is it really inconceivable that some people get upset by these comments and maybe pre-empt any fat bashing that goes on?

Yes, there is some retaliation of 'who wants a bag of bones' which i personally do not agree with. thats just as disrespectful to other peoples preferences.

as for the illness and medication bit, i covered that in an early post. there are some conditions, either medical or psychological that cause issues with weight gain or more specifically with losing weight such as insulin resistance but that doesnt mean its impossible, you just have to research what works and work hard at it.

same with mobility issues and medication that causes weight gain.

debates are always welcome on the forum but unfortunately they never stay friendly for long.

Reply privately