Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What more can I do?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

Been on this site for a while now, had a handful of meets, but no verifications for meets, except my mate and a webcam verification.

I send messages and read peoples profiles and respond accordingly, but its like know one wants to give me the time of day.

Could anyone give me some advice on how to meet more people?

Thanks in advance

Jay

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its the way of the world of here dude, just keep at it, thats all you can do, maybe go to a club or social aswell

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Go on a chatroom on here.....go to a social as advertised on the meets section.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

If you've been on here 3 months and had a few meets you can't be doing badly!

over a year ago

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Been in the chat rooms a lot, get loads of profile views but not many messages and don't want to send a message to window shoppers as that might be all it was.

Bit bewildered on going to socials as wouldn't know how to act, wouldn't want to piss anyone off

over a year ago

3 months isnt long at all and if you have had a handfull of meets in 3 months you are doing well, but get yourself to clubs and socials, swinging isnt just a website.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Been in the chat rooms a lot, get loads of profile views but not many messages and don't want to send a message to window shoppers as that might be all it was.

Bit bewildered on going to socials as

wouldn't know how to act, wouldn't want

to piss anyone off

In that case don't go up to people and scream 'wanna fuck?' in their faces. Act as if you were an invited guest to a party. How would you think you might have acted? Got your cock out? Got d*unk? Giggled reprehensibly? Act like a normal guy, dress well, smile, make eye contact, show an interest in them....normal social skills.

"

over a year ago

I wasn't planning on doing that, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

My mate and I have been talking about going to a club, not that we swing that way, but more for the sake of not going to the club alone.

May look into it a bit more when I don't have piles of work to sort out.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wasn't planning on doing that, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

My mate and I have been talking about going to a club, not that we swing that way, but more for the sake of not going to the club alone.

May look into it a bit more when I don't have piles of work to sort out."

That's a better attitude - go with your mate and see it as a bar/club where some people might be under-dressed or dressed sexily. Don't assume you'll get some sex but have a look round...friendly and polite, not pushy and see how it goes. Also go in chatrooms on here and post in the forums and there you go...

over a year ago

I think a newbie club meet should be arranged for all the club virgins

over a year ago

if you and a mate go to a club, and get some fun with a lady, when in action never and I say never high five each other in a spit roast lol

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

some people dont get any meets at all

over a year ago

Yeah I know about that lol ! I am a decent sort of bloke and generally get on really well with women in `real life`. I don`t have any prob getting dates from the everyday night out ( excuse the oxymoron ! ) but on here zip, zilch and also nothing. Apart that is from my one very who is a classy lady who had the give me a go as it were.

Oh well just keep plugging away I guess.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yeah I know about that lol ! I am a decent sort of bloke and generally get on really well with women in `real life`. I don`t have any prob getting dates from the everyday night out ( excuse the oxymoron ! ) but on here zip, zilch and also nothing. Apart that is from my one very who is a classy lady who had the give me a go as it were.

Oh well just keep plugging away I

guess."

Plugging away....

Post new Message to Thread