By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been trying to get a meet but no one seems intrested can anybody help me "

id give up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Lol, you're only on here for sex. You're profile screams that.

Believe it or not, women on here aren't on here for just sex, they're on here for the naughty chat, to feel special, to be chased and all that bollocks. If you manage to impress them, etc, they give you sex. Women do not want NSA as we know it!

We have to work for it!

Try harder (but don't make it look like you're trying harder)...

over a year ago

Crap pictures, way to many cock shots and your text is badly written and comes across as any hole's a goal type mentality.

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple
over a year ago

Takeley

"Lol, you're only on here for sex. You're profile screams that.

Believe it or not, women on here aren't on here for just sex, they're on here for the naughty chat, to feel special, to be chased and all that bollocks. If you manage to impress them, etc, they give you sex. Women do not want NSA as we know it!

We have to work for it!

Try harder (but don't make it look like you're trying harder)...

"

Listen to this man, he is the single guys yoda!!!!! And echo the text/spelling comments.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Crap pictures, way to many cock shots and your text is badly written and comes across as any hole's a goal type mentality."

This. Also, many women don't like facial hair.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/09/13 14:24:27]

over a year ago

Thanks for all the advice

over a year ago

actually there are plenty on here NOT to have sex, but keep in touch with friends they made when they were doing it.

its a tired old comment but well worth trailering out every now and then

we arent all here for the same thing, although we may all be here for variants of that thing.

you asked for comments, you have been given some, from people that are more successful than you have managed to be thus far.

maybe its worth taking that advice.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Believe it or not, women on here aren't on here for just sex, they're on here for the naughty chat, to eel special, to be chased..."

Not all of us. I don't want to be chased. If I am interested I say yes. If I say no thanks then I expect them to leave me alone not try to chase me. Anyone bothering me after I've said no gets blocked and perhaps reported depending on their behaviour.

Some of us genuinely do want NSA sex but of course you have to work for it. Demand is greater than supply and the ladies here aren't going to fall in to bed with anyone and everyone who asks.

"...and all that bollocks "

Oh, nice. There goes your chances with some of the foum ladies.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"we arent all here for the same thing, although we may all be here for variants of that thing."

I'm here for the recipes and knitting patterns.

over a year ago

It's hard as a single fella. You got to remember there's slot more guys than women so they hold the power and can afford to be picky. Unfortunate for us I know, but just take it slow and show the women you speak to your respectful and tour luck my change

over a year ago

It's hard as a single fella. You got to remember there's slot more guys than women so they hold the power and can afford to be picky. Unfortunate for us I know, but just take it slow and show the women you speak to your respectful and tour luck my change

over a year ago

"we arent all here for the same thing, although we may all be here for variants of that thing.

I'm here for the recipes and knitting patterns."

got some great patterns for nipple covers for the winter, if you want them lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"we arent all here for the same thing, although we may all be here for variants of that thing.

got some great patterns for nipple covers for the winter, if you want them lol"

Hehe. I go for the full all-in-one thermal undies

By *ubberdollieWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

I think, there should be a forum dedicated entirely to the under 30's single men, because every bloody day there is one droning on about how no one wants to have sex with them! It's getting really dull..... bring on the older, sophisticated, articulate men....

over a year ago

I'm by no means a lothario on here but I have had a few meets. Heres some food for thought.

Have a read/search through the forums, there's plenty of advice out there if you're willing to look, just like there's plenty of potential female's out there, you just have to work at it.

I'd start by revisiting your profile text, it definitely screams "any holes a goal". Which I can imagine to a lot of woman is an instant turn off. I would also change the grammatical errors within your text. "Tlk lyk dis," is extremely chavvy and in my experience woman on here like to make an intellectual connection aswell as a sexual one. At the moment you sound like a schoolboy wanting a quick fumble then see you later. When you message people relate it to their profile, this not only shows you have read it, but that you are interested in their wants and needs. Avoid at all costs the temptation to send a generic "fancy a fuck message" to hundereds of profiles. These are guaranteed to be deleted, and get you blocked, and with the ratio of men to woman being vast you can't afford to alienate yourself further. As for your pics, make them interesting, keep the cock shots for friends and don't reveal your hand too soon.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think, there should be a forum dedicated entirely to the under 30's single men, because every bloody day there is one droning on about how no one wants to have sex with them! It's getting really dull..... bring on the older, sophisticated, articulate men...."

The older, sophisticated articulate men are otherwise engaged. We're then left with the cry babies!

over a year ago

"I think, there should be a forum dedicated entirely to the under 30's single men, because every bloody day there is one droning on about how no one wants to have sex with them! It's getting really dull..... bring on the older, sophisticated, articulate men...."

Good Golly Miss Dollie, don't discount all the under thirties, we're not all that bad!!

over a year ago

got some great patterns for nipple covers for the winter, if you want them lol

Hehe. I go for the full all-in-one thermal undies"

ah, yes, the 1920's swimming costume look.

mmmmmmmmm lol

over a year ago

we are all married lol

over a year ago

Hun, regarding the text in your profile; no understanda you england.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"I think, there should be a forum dedicated entirely to the under 30's single men, because every bloody day there is one droning on about how no one wants to have sex with them! It's getting really dull..... bring on the older, sophisticated, articulate men....

The older, sophisticated articulate men are otherwise engaged. We're then left with the cry babies!"

You make them cry

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Start one up. Report back on how that works for you....

over a year ago

Op, you have only been here 9 weeks, your profile needs some work, and you cant accomodate but dont explain why, alot will presume your cheating and that isnt a good thing.

over a year ago

"I think, there should be a forum dedicated entirely to the under 30's single men, because every bloody day there is one droning on about how no one wants to have sex with them! It's getting really dull..... bring on the older, sophisticated, articulate men....

The older, sophisticated articulate men are otherwise engaged. We're then left with the cry babies!"

OI!

At least one older, sophisticated and articulate man has contributed to this thread!

over a year ago

if someone puts the effort in and time they will meet people no problem i always think.

never have expectations though and sometimes takes time to find those who want the same from meeting someone.

also, maybe more details on your profile as to likes/looking for from meeting someone...time wise are u one of these quick day meet kinda guys or evening/night even?

Best of luck

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Your profile is rubbish, that's why you get no meets.

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Hey you!!! There are some under 30s on here who are sophisticated, etc. Be nice! Or ill give you a smacked bum. Lol

over a year ago

There are some very yummy and outstanding under 30s on here that know exactly what they're doing........and there are some over 30s that would'nt have a clue how to work their way round my body and show as much sophistication and class as a wet newpaper in a gutter

OP your profile is simply generic unexciting blandness that sinks into a sea of 100s more like it

If you were a woman and you saw it would you think ooooooh must meet this man,seduce him,ravage his body and give him multiple orgasms until he begs me to stop?

I bet the answer is no

over a year ago

People who haven't got any nice advice to give go and fuck yourselfs acting like they know it all

over a year ago

Oh dear

over a year ago

"People who haven't got any nice advice to give go and fuck yourselfs acting like they know it all "

ahh, no need for any advice.

now we know hwy you havent any meets.

over a year ago

"People who haven't got any nice advice to give go and fuck yourselfs acting like they know it all "

most do that on here though with dildos i believe so they dont need be told

but u always get negative comments in posts and prob not the best way to reply as thats when it becomes open season

over a year ago

You're going to need thicker skin than that if your going to post in the forums mate.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Exit...stage left!

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple
over a year ago

Takeley

like a moth to a flame...........

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

That response will do you no favours, petulence isn t a good character trait, ignore the glib comments by all means, to throw your teddy out is well immature, listen to the advice theres thread after thread will well meaning advice,

No one can give you the magic pill, you ll need patience social skills and above all else a sense of humour, you ll get more knock backs and knock downs than audley Harrison,

Have fun,,

over a year ago

"People who haven't got any nice advice to give go and fuck yourselfs acting like they know it all

Exit...stage left! "

Will hold the door open for him

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

9 weeks is nothing,

Profile is poor.

Photos are ok. Can't comment on your messaging style but hopefully you don't lose your rag like you have on this thread. Try doing a forum search for 'no meets' or variants thereof and profile advice. You'll find pages and pages of the same thing.

over a year ago

Whether you deem the advice "nice" or not, don't forget you are the one unable to get meets and the posters offering advice are established and verified.

over a year ago

You already said thanks for all the advice, but haven't acted on any of it and this one line reply in a forum will be even more reason why you won't get meets.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Sometimes you have to know when to help yourself "help yourself"

And how you react to advice is part of that!

Do I help people... Other than saying time, patience and General common sense... No bee cause it went in one ear and out the other...

If you can't work out the best way to sell you then no one else is going to.. No amount of spoon feeding is going to help

For most the expectations from the site are way too high, and the reality from that expectation is like a kick in the nuts

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Your profile is poor and would not entice me. It doesn't tell me anything about you and what you are looking for.

There are soo many single men that you really need to try and stand out.

Like your face pics, not so keen on your cock pics but other women might like them.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

The older, sophisticated articulate men are otherwise engaged. We're then left with the cry babies!

OI!

At least one older, sophisticated and articulate man has contributed to this thread! "

Who was that then?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

Oh dear....

When you post on a forum you won't always get the type of reply or advice you want to hear.

over a year ago

Profile says nothing about your personality - re write it letting your humour come out

You're looking for couples so remember the husband will look at you - write the profile with that in mind

And ditch the cock pics - keep one in private so you can send if asked

over a year ago

OI!

At least one older, sophisticated and articulate man has contributed to this thread!

Who was that then? "

me obviously.

over a year ago

"Been trying to get a meet but no one seems intrested can anybody help me "

It's frustrating mate, but follow the good advice given and keep at it,

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

Is being older and articulate an advantage?? Blimey I must have missed that!

By *ubberdollieWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

That's cos we do know it all lol.

Mr Terrier and Mr Jones, I always enjoy reading your amusing posts, and i'm sure neither of you would be on here moaning about your lack of rumpy pumpy!

But there does seem to be a lot of young boys expecting to be getting their dick wet after a very short time

over a year ago

"I'm by no means a lothario on here but I have had a few meets. Heres some food for thought.

Have a read/search through the forums, there's plenty of advice out there if you're willing to look, just like there's plenty of potential female's out there, you just have to work at it.

I'd start by revisiting your profile text, it definitely screams "any holes a goal". Which I can imagine to a lot of woman is an instant turn off. I would also change the grammatical errors within your text. "Tlk lyk dis," is extremely chavvy and in my experience woman on here like to make an intellectual connection aswell as a sexual one. At the moment you sound like a schoolboy wanting a quick fumble then see you later. When you message people relate it to their profile, this not only shows you have read it, but that you are interested in their wants and needs. Avoid at all costs the temptation to send a generic "fancy a fuck message" to hundereds of profiles. These are guaranteed to be deleted, and get you blocked, and with the ratio of men to woman being vast you can't afford to alienate yourself further. As for your pics, make them interesting, keep the cock shots for friends and don't reveal your hand too soon. "

Well said!!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Welcome to a large number of block lists.

What were you expecting? Were we supposed to say, "Damn, you're a catch. It's totally not you, it's us, please accept our apologies and come and meet us for lots and lots of sex"?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

You make them cry "

...only with pleasure mon cheri, only with pleasure!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I'll second that!

over a year ago

says it all.....

are u one of these guys that after u get a no thanks ur abusive ????

think how many folk are reading this now and make a mental note to NOT meet u

over a year ago

Totally agree x

over a year ago

oops throwing toys out of pram show you are not very mature , mature peeps usually do know more , something to do with being on this planet a few more years than you, you asked for advice , so listen

over a year ago

"People who haven't got any nice advice to give go and fuck yourselfs acting like they know it all

Whether you deem the advice "nice" or not, don't forget you are the one unable to get meets and the posters offering advice are established and verified.

"

over a year ago

says it all.....

are u one of these guys that after u get a no thanks ur abusive ????

think how many folk are reading this now and make a mental note to NOT meet u

"

I wouldn't meet him with that attitude as see it so often, things don't go their way and they have a tantrum

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Its a bad day when you cant even get sex on a swinging site....

over a year ago

I can't understand the guys who use this site as their sole-source for sex If you can't get a meet, you either have to adapt your needs/wants to suit others, or you have to seriously make more of an effort with pictures, profile and messages. It's not rocket science and if you seriously need others to critique, isn't that just covering up who you really are and what you really want? This possibly leads to disappointment anyway as your potential meets are then looking at the profile of what others have told you to be

Just be yourself throughout!!! If others don't like it, then that's their prerogative and just means that through self-reflection, you need to identify areas of your profile that you could adjust to be more appealing.

Don't bash me for my opinion guys!!!

over a year ago

Dick wet just brought back memories for me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for all the advice "

7 hours have gone by since you received some good advice. Unfortunately, profiles are not self changing. Some might see lack of action and motivation on your part regardibg your profile as a lack of sexual action and meet motivation.

over a year ago

"I can't understand the guys who use this site as their sole-source for sex If you can't get a meet, you either have to adapt your needs/wants to suit others, or you have to seriously make more of an effort with pictures, profile and messages. It's not rocket science and if you seriously need others to critique, isn't that just covering up who you really are and what you really want? This possibly leads to disappointment anyway as your potential meets are then looking at the profile of what others have told you to be

Just be yourself throughout!!! If others don't like it, then that's their prerogative and just means that through self-reflection, you need to identify areas of your profile that you could adjust to be more appealing.

Don't bash me for my opinion guys!!! "

do we need any reason to bash you, this is the forum hee hee

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/09/13 21:10:47]

over a year ago

Just cum back on cant believe the way some people react on here lol,believe it or not I can I actually talk to a women without saying anything about sex but by the looks of it most people in the forums judge a book by it's cover

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Just cum back on cant believe the way some people react on here lol,believe it or not I can I actually talk to a women without saying anything about sex but by the looks of it most people in the forums judge a book by it's cover "

Act on the advice given, is my advice.

over a year ago

"Been trying to get a meet but no one seems intrested can anybody help me

id give up "

Hilarious

over a year ago

"Just cum back on cant believe the way some people react on here lol,believe it or not I can I actually talk to a women without saying anything about sex but by the looks of it most people in the forums judge a book by it's cover "

You threw a tantrum because you didn't like the advice you were given.

Good tip, if you think you might not like what you hear, don't ask the question.

Take a look at some profiles of the guys and women that are verified, see what stands out on theirs that don't on yours.

Yours is better now compared to earlier, doesn't say why can't accom so most people will assume gf/wife at home.

Get to socials or a club, meet people that way

over a year ago

I'm gonna go ahead and guess the answer to your original question is... Attitude!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My advice was good in my opinion. Thank you for yours. I don't need to fuck myself, I'm too busy fucking women who want sex with me. Here's more advice: what women will do prior to deciding whether to meet you or not, is to click on the little green arrow by your name and see this thread. Can you guess what they might decide?

Post new Message to Thread