Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Inspired by Eastenders, lol.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Although at times it may not work. love 99% of the time conquers all in this situation. Anyway my point was

1. People 2 people are in love and get married, have kids, etc and then one of them has a horrible accident to the point where their face is re arranged/badly scarred or even ther body is. Could you still sleep with them? Also would the love change and you just think "sex isn't important" and you'll give that up for them?

Do you think that meeting/seeing people is the same thing. For example if they click all the right boxes. Would those scars, be an issue when sleeping with them. No matter how ghastly they are?

2. Same as the other point only with money. When together for a while. Money isn't an issue as you still know you love each other, but is that the same when getting to know someone or does someone need to be able to afford to do things. Even if they are small in order to spend time together, etc. In other words if someone was too skint to do much as often as your average person. Would you get in a relationship with them as "going out" cost money at the end of the day. Also people's version of going out differs. So do people who are "skint" most of the time get less choice of what person they get with as only some people like the "cheap" alternatives for meet ups/dates?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

1) I would not stop loving the person I was with just because they had problems with their looks, they are the same person inside, that is being shallow.

2) Rather have the person than the money.

over a year ago

if my mrs started watching eastenders i'd divorce her no matter what she looked like

over a year ago

"if my mrs started watching eastenders i'd divorce her no matter what she looked like "

I couldn't agree more!

By *exxifun5Couple
over a year ago

NORWICH

We have had some of our most romantic times when we have been skint ... tom works shifts and one very skint valentines he was working .. so I took some candles, a blanket, bottle of wine from fridge . Stopped on way a bought a pizza and set it all up by the river and text him to meet me during his break ... we were freezing but had lovely time and I always remember it xxx you don't need money to enjoy yourselves.

I would love tom no matter what happened to him physically our love is not just romance but a strong bond xx

over a year ago

"1) I would not stop loving the person I was with just because they had problems with their looks, they are the same person inside, that is being shallow.

2) Rather have the person than the money."

1. I meant when you were starting to know them and feelings weren't that strong. Would it affect you then? Would you also sleep with them or give up sex for love if they were seriously scarred?

2. You meet someone new. How would you keep it fresh and make it last longer without restaurants, trips to the cinema, trips away (even cheap places cost money). As free outings are limited and can get boring if you do it often enough. I know after being with them a while it doesn't matter, but surely in a new relationship it does?

By *ubberdollieWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

All I could think was how yummy Masood looked again tonight! Soooo tasty!

over a year ago

"All I could think was how yummy Masood looked again tonight! Soooo tasty!"

Had it on in the background, but all I thought about was Alice. Hence why I mentioned her in another thread, lol.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I watched Surprise, Surprise the other day. There was a woman who had looked after her ex fireman husband following an accident. I'd hope I'd love someone enough that I'd honour the "sickness and in health" part of my vows. Sadly, now I think, no I know I'd struggle.

As for dating a poor person? Being unequally yoked doesn't work long term: been there.

over a year ago

Love is the magic word... if in love you look past the changes in looks and the changes in circumstances.

If not in love those factors may become a deterrent. (I've only experienced the first paragraph).

over a year ago

"Love is the magic word... if in love you look past the changes in looks and the changes in circumstances.

If not in love those factors may become a deterrent. (I've only experienced the first paragraph)."

My point was though love is there when you have been in a relationship with them. So its possible then, but what about when you don't know someone that well and want to get to know them. Does it apply then too?

over a year ago

"Love is the magic word... if in love you look past the changes in looks and the changes in circumstances.

If not in love those factors may become a deterrent. (I've only experienced the first paragraph).

My point was though love is there when you have been in a relationship with them. So its possible then, but what about when you don't know someone that well and want to get to know them. Does it apply then too?"

I answered that too. Also indicating I am not qualified to answer.

By *ogamuffinMan
over a year ago

slough

"All I could think was how yummy Masood looked again tonight! Soooo tasty!"

Hmmm,think you might like the look of me.....

Post new Message to Thread